द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 5223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
grabs a bottle"Um...what now"(Sorry guys got to go to sleep)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
Uh anyone know where I am.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NotSoPerfecMe said…
(you never came out of your cabin.)
"look jake. there are burnt marks there. Looks like his anger increased."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crash14 said…
Flys over a forest 90 miles from LA when someone shoots my wing and I spiral to the ground
(sorry its hard when you have a completely differant time zone to keep up)
"ahhh!! Jake! Jake! Ahhhh!"
(I know what you mean. When I am sleeping everyone is online.)
(same here and then while I'm at school they all comment too)

*starts singing*
We fall and hit the ground "well be running from here on out" turns into cheetah "kets go
"wait. Who shoot us. We have to find out"
Turns human then into wolf and starts following the smell of gun smoke
"UGRH! Why do you like to leave without saying anything?!" kicks the ground then notices something. "hey jake. Come here I found something!"
Walks back over " what"
"theres a huge burnt mark right there and look at where we at standing on"
Ok so do you want to find who shot me or follow the marks
Thinks for a minute "nevermind. Lets just follow the marks. We have to find him soon. Before he destroys the whole world."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Turns into cheetah "then get on"
jumps on jake and zooms towards l.a.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"jake. If you think about it. How did blaze even across the country without any help?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasonfan44 said…
I walk to my cabin. I go on my bed not wanting to rest. I lay there. Suddenly, I am asleep.
Dream.
Me talking with Atlas again.
"mikey." he said. "Don't fight fate, it will cause you your death." then my dream shifted. I was somewhere. I was battling Alvin. I somehow got rid of his powers and was using them against Alvin. I sensed Jesse crying out, trying to break the chains. I stabbed at Alvin. He collapsed and Jesse started to sob. My dream self turned and looked at my friends who were looking at me with absolute hat. "This is what you get when you fight against your master!" I shouted and lightning flashed behind me an the wid was going through my hair. My dream self, did and evil laugh and I woke up screaming.
I have no idea but the crack stops here " I turn human breathing hard
"I think we should get some rest first. We will continue our journey later. We are only half way there."
Ok turns into wolf and curls up and rests
"guess I'll be taking first watch." unclips hair clip and turns it into bow. And starts humming.
Gathers firewood as it starts to get dark. Makes a fire.
I sense something turn human and takes piece of flaming wood and throws it at trees
"what was that for?"
3 harpies fly down but I send out a wave of fire to kill them one of them drops a shotgun" I'm going to guess they shot atme
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BitemeIVampire said…
smile
Story Contenued( no offence to any body because of this story):
..." I am Annabeth Chase." says Brittany " I am Nico Di Angelo." says Jerry " I am still Brandon, Bob Sagit." Idk were his random outbursts of 'Bob Sagit' came from. " Criss is still Criss right?" i say " Yeah." Brit-Annabeth said. then she says " You and Criss are half bloods and we are hear to get u, Go pack ur things." So i did and i came back about 15mins later w/ my stuff. and as we were leaving i asked " Can i still call u Brittany and Jerry?" Brittany/Annabeth said " Shure." Jerry/Nico said " What ever." and suddenly i blurted " Hey, I have been having weird dreams lately their about a kid i dont know and he calles himself Blaze?" they said " Wait 'till camp ok." i said " Whatever."
So they make it to camp w/ minor injurys untill Era fell trying to get up the hill, and broke her left arm and right leg. Surprisingly she didn't cry only remarked " I am ok I have gotten both my hands smashed in a window coming down on them.
Story Finished for know if u want to use Era for some stuff go a head.
I woke up screaming. I got out of my bed and go up the stairs. I see there is a balcony. I go on there. I sigh. I like it up here. I rest on the railing. Someone laughed.
smile
* i wanna join * * plz *
tongue
On our quest?
Shure did u not read my story cont.
I did but right now we are in a camp site near LA and are looking for a friend named blaze
goes to bed and i dreamed
Dream
I just said what i was saying but instead of Mike releasing the chains he took my powers so i hop up hoping to cut him with The Twins when he summon water and blasted me back dumbfolded then he stabs me which leaves me unable to move.I say there blood pouring out while Mike laughs and my friends stare at him with hate when Poseidon said in my head"Don't give in or give up you are my #1 FIGHT HIM HARD"after that i wwas weak but blue erngy swooped around The Twins then turned red which shot at mike and he didn't do anything it hit him and he didn't move so i slashed at his knee which he didn't cry in pain then he brought out most of his power bbut able to keep summoning it and knocked me back into the cave's wall where it turned into a dark pit
Dream Ends
I woke up in cold sweat and i went to my cabin roof and watched the water
Umm Thats the Blaze, Blaze is my buddie on Fanpop so he wouldnt mind and i wasnt moving him i just was saying he areared in my dreams and and now i'm 2 my cuz( she is my cuz by my real mom's mom) in Downtown la and i know i shoulndt be in la but i got Jerry/Nico w/ me and all thems ppls are my friends(or boyfriend) in real life.
Okay?
I am in?
I turned around. It was not who I expected it to be. "Jason!" I screamed and hugged him.
"Good to see you too Mike." Jason said.
"I thought you weren't coming until Christmas."
"Well, Reyna wanted Camp Jupiter to catch up with the demigod news. As soon as I got the chance to sneak out, I came here, knowing you would like it here."
"Jason, I wanna show you my sword. It's name is Killer!"
Jason looked at me like I was a physco.
"The sword matches my anger," I explained how the sword works.
water raises 10ft tall and moves towards Mike which stops when i do a stern look at the water and run towqards Mike"Mike"yells
vapor travels the rest of the way to Mike and sees Jason"Hey Jason"stares at Mike uneasilymutters something
I look towards Alvin. "Yeah?" I shout back, I turn to Jason. "I gotta see what my friend wants, so see you later." Jason leaves.
Totally you know my mom was a daughter of posiedon
Back in DT LA: Era could feel the water rising so she said good bye 2 her cuz and drug Jerry/Nico twords the pull he said " Percy used to do stuff like this." i snaped and said " Don't ever mention my half-brother again or i swear..." Then the pull got very strong.
I turn into a cheetah come on guys we've got to get to LA
And I saw some thing running very fast...
"Um..."stares into space alittle bit"Yeah aboutthat dream.You.Me.Fightning.Chaines.How.Do.U.th­ink­.It­s Gona Play At"keeps staring off into space
We run to LA but I sense someone behind me I stop shapeshift turn my hammer into bommerangs "who's following us"
I freeze as the cheetah turned in to a boy and his weapon changed. I glanced at Jerry he was frightend to. So I did the stupidest thing posble and mase voice contact: "Hey Umm sir I was wondering how'd you do that?"