द क्रॉनिकल्स ऑफ़ नार्निया About the Prince Caspian Movie

ClassicalNadia posted on May 18, 2008 at 07:33PM
So did you like the movie? What did you think about it? I thought it was incredible! I love it! Did you find that Susan was kind of sad during the movie? And that Peter seemed angry? In the books Peter and Caspian are friends but it the movie they seemed to not like each other much - untill the end. Did you like what the movie added to it? Such as the parts at the train station, The White Witch part, and the romance with Susan and Caspian.

P.S this is my first forum, so I hope I did it right ;)
last edited on May 20, 2008 at 11:42PM

द क्रॉनिकल्स ऑफ़ नार्निया 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShadowFlame said…
I didn't like the made up romance, really because Susan is leaving for ever and doesn't return, so it ended and basically started with the kiss at the end of the movie. I like how they emphasized on the white witch, it made it more interesting for me. peter did seem quite spaztic towards caspian which didnt happen in the books either. but in general, i luved the movie! and nothing will change that!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MISAM said…
The White witch part was cool although it would have been cooler if the Witch was freed and joined forces with Miraz. Also Peter acted like a total jerk which made me like Caspian more than him. Prince Caspian was a really good movie although i kind of liked the first one more.
P.S YES U did do a good job for ur first forum
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ClassicalNadia said…
Thank you Misam! ;) I wonder what would really if the White Witch was freed? I don't think she would join with Miraz, because he hates the Narnians and Magic. hummm...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tinkerluvr said…
I loved the movie! Some parts i did not like, such as the romance between Susan and Caspian. They just dont seem right together...... yuo know what i mean?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luuchi1 said…
I loved this movie. The white witch part it was ok , it made the movie more interesting and I just love the romance between Susan and Caspian .
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShadowFlame said…
Wow, off topic, but Misam and Nadia bring up a good point. I wonder what would have happened if the white witch was freed. Would she join Miraz? Or stay with the narnians and then betray them. Hmm...i wonder..Just makes me like the movie more! I love not knowing what happens, or would happen for that fact!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना caspiangirl1 said…
I looooooved the movie. I thought it was better than the first one. I have never read the book, but sister did and she toled me that the witch wasn't in it tho. I think Caspian pons Peter all over the place. Allso, I think Peter and Lucy so not come back to Narnia even tho Lucy is cool. It dosen't mater tho because in the last battel, every one besides Susen comes back and dies... yes that is the only book i read next to the first one.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dearheart said…
I'm kinda glad they changed a few things from the book. They smoothed out the uneven gaps of time between Caspian and the Pevensies arrival rather decently, I think. That doesn't mean I'm okay with ALL of the changes, just some of them...like the night raid. I thought it was exciting and well done and Ed got to use his torch!! *geeky grin* I LOVE that!! (The scene when the Narians are stuck behind the gate was heartbreakingly sad; I totally lost it there.) And in a way, it makes sense. The book says that they had had lots of battles and their last one had been a total disaster...all the movie did was move the Pevensies up a bit and put them in. I'm still a bit meh about the Four being part of the problem, not the SOLUTION...but oh well.

The first 20 minutes/half hour or so was definitely the best part of the film. I got teary eyed when I saw them all playing on the beach and when they found the treasure room... *sighs* Beautiful stuff. And I LOVED the part where Ed's debating with Miraz...

"So you're BRAVELY refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?"

I grinned and thought "The Just is baaaaack!" and I kept seeing flashes from the Golden Age of him keeping court, judging, debating with important people, etc. It was great. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना J-C said…
I thought the movie was absoultly terrific! It stayed true to the book - with only a few minor errors, but still incredible! The White Witch part was one of my favorite sences. And didin't mind the Sue and Caspian part.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Andolion said…
I thought that the Prince Caspian and Susan part was ok until they kissed. I mean come on in Voyage of the Dawn Trader he gets married to someone else! I know it was years later but still.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Channon108 said…
I liked the movie,it had some really good parts.The first part of the film was great,the music made it great!I love the romance between Caspian and Susan,Today is the fourth day of my obsession with them!I love them and they are so cute together!They are my favorite fictional couple!I don't like that the producers left out good parts and changed a few things.But,they stayed true to the book.I wish they dyed Alicia's hair red for the queen prunaprismia role.Also they have dyed Ben's hair blonde.Do you think Caspian looked 13 years old in the film?I think they should have included the parts with the nurse and Doctor Cornelius telling him about Narnia.Before I read the posts in this topic,I was kinda mad that they left out some parts and changed the movie,but since I read these posts,I'm more happy about the film and realize it wasn't changed too much.I also have a question,I've the read all the books,but are the Telmarines supposed to be Mediterranean/Spanish.It would be good if I listed suggestions that could improve the film,but I still loved it and it is enchanting,wondrous,magnificent,and breathtaking!:-)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EmeraldLight said…
I thought it was good, I loved the romance, but I didn't like the added parts that weren't in the book.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना duncylovescourt said…
i thought edmund was amazing in this