टैंगल्ड सवाल about Rapunzel’s hair that confuses me(spoilers)

LisaForde2 posted on Mar 15, 2011 at 03:56PM

Ok so you know the part where she tells Eugene that once its cut it turns to brown and loses its power two things come into my head that I don’t quite get.

#1 How come a bit of her hair is brown shouldn’t it be all brown once the hair is cut.

#2 How could she heal Eugene when her hair was short and brown did her tears have magical powers or what as you see the healing flower going into him when he kinda died.

I know its just a movie but im just curious.

Btw love this film.
 Ok so आप know the part where she tells Eugene that once its cut it turns to brown and loses its po

टैंगल्ड 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rapunzeleah123 said…
Well if all of her hair died at the beginning there wouldn't be much of a movie! And that was just to demonstrate what happens if it was cut.

And yes, her mother gave her the power to heal through any way possible when she drank the flower in the water. Tears, hair. Plus in the actual book, Rapunzel heals the prince with tears after her hair is cut, because the prince falls out of Rapunzel's tower and is blinded, then Rapunzel finds him and cries on him and apparently the tears are magical because he wasn't blind after that. So the directors were trying to incorporate that into the film.
Hope this helps!