Susan Boyle The Voice of An एंजल

MyLittleGirls posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 06:57PM
What an amazing person. I'm dying from Cancer but she gave me something to really fight for. She has that certain trait that only comes along once in a life time.
I Had A Dream with be the song played at my funeral when the time comes. Thank you for giving me the something to look forward too. I will be following the beautiful you have now created for the World.
You are what we all need in these difficult times.
Thanks so much for giving us the voice of an Angel.

Brokenangle

Susan Boyle 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना courtney7488 said…
heart
Yes, she does have a beautiful voice. As a huge fan of Les Miserables, I must say that her rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" is one of the best I have ever heard.

MyLittleGirls, I'm glad that she has brought some joy to your life. I wish you the best of luck.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MyLittleGirls said…
Thank you so much Courtney. I still haven't gotten over that performance. I go bed just thinking about what a breath of fresh air she's given to everyone. Susan has work hard all her life serving other's and taking care of her Mother. It's her time to shine now. I only hope and pray she stays just the way she is now and they don't try to make her someone she's not.
I just keep on playing this when I'm on the computer and it gives me such a sense of Peace. She is the light we all need right now.
God Bless You
Thanks again