Stormclan ColdClan and the Traitor

Edwin3 posted on Jul 24, 2010 at 08:35PM
Scarletstar padded into the StormClan camp with the StormClan cat as her prisoner. Beside her padded Longfang, her viscous deputy who had the traitorous she-cat in his mouth. The pretty orange tabby had experienced some horrid stuff today, and she had the marks to show it.

She had a bloody, bleeding lip, a couple missing teeth, a bit lip, a missing ear, an eye so swollen it was permanently stuck shut, a bent tail, missing claws, and several other various wounds on her blood-matted fur.

Even so, the fool still struggled. Alongside the leader and deputy of ColdClan was several different cats, including Thornpool, Foxheart, and Thicketpelt--Thornpool's old apprentice. When Scarletstar had left the camp, she had brought with her these warriors and left Philipe and Nightbreath in charge.

As she trudged through the territory, Scarletstar longed to see the look on Stormstar's face when she realized what was going on right under her nose. It wouldn't be easy for her, and Scarletstar really did wish the best for her, something she didn't do too often.

A sudden noise off to her right did not shock her. She was even less shocked when a big burly tomboy stepped into her path. He had dark brown fur and golden eyes. He reminded Scarletstar of...she let it go. Was it worth drawing attention to past memories when there was so much to gain in the present?

"Who're you?" he growled, crouching. He looked at the cat in Longfang's jaws. "Fernsniffer?" The shock in his voice was priceless too, Scarletstar decided, and she smiled.

"Take me to Stormstar, fool, or see the end of your precious Fernsniffer."

The warrior growled, "She means nothing to me, but the mere fact that she means something to my Clan is different. I'll take you."

The look on Stormstar's face was worth leaving ColdClan's new, hidden territory and the long travel to StormClan. The shock was so plain it was violent.

"Scarletstar!" The hiss spread throughout the Clan.

"Silence!" Tanglescar, the new deputy raised his command to everyone and allowed Stormstar to step forward.

"Stormstar," Scarletstar said, not pausing. "Is this yours?" She flicked her tail to give Longfang the signal. Her loyal deputy stepped forward and dumped Fernsniffer on the floor in front of Stormstar's feet.

"Stormstar!" cried Fernsniffer in shock, but Longfang kicked her and beat her down with a hiss of, "Silence, fool!"

Stormstar glared at Scarletstar. "What is the meaning of this!"

Scarletstar felt a tremor of laughs spill from her. "Oh, this is precious. You mean she doesn't know!?" She glared at Fernsniffer. "Now it all makes sense."

"What's going on?" asked Duskbreak stepping forward. "Get to the bottom of this or I'll make you!"

"Make us do what?" Longfang spat. "What can you do to us that we haven't already done?"

Scarletstar nodded to him for silence and turned to Stormstar. "You have a traitor amongst you. She came to us in need and in pain, but none of Nightbreath's herbs were going to save her. She was hurt from heartbreak. 'He's left me for someone else. An apprentice!' she spat at me. 'How could he?' she said." Scarletstar paused to glare at the nursery. "We were supposed to come and attack. We were supposed to take a kit. Oddkit. But I didn't want to. 'Why would I take what isn't mine? I have no need for this kit.'

"She told me that the kit was important. She said that Oddkit had a prophecy. Is that true?"

Scarletstar glared at the nursery, then at the medicine den where there was a slight cough. "No?" She smiled.

"Fernsniffer wanted me to break Fireheart in half. She said she'd do anything for it. But a few days ago she came to me again. 'Someone caught me here,' she said. Don't come back.

"Then she came once again and talked about this evil man in her Clan. One Shrewclaw was grieving over his daughter, and is insane and must die. The moment I heard that I knew I had to bring it to you, Stormstar. I'm not going to let this fool rampage in my Clan anymore, so I'm bringing her to you to fix this up."

After kicking Fernsniffer again, Scarletstar said, "If you've had a cat killed, then I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Scarletstar gave the signal and the ColdClan cats all sat as one, waiting for Stormstar's response.

Stormclan 122 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...