Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26251-26300 of 31229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Not at this size no. You'll grow a bunch more. -Treetail

Well what? -Darkmist

Oh hey Flint. Is everything okay? -Frecklenose
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
Do i have to? *yawns snuggling into his fur*
Flamekit

I think id have to agree with you about what you said earlier...Darkmist those two seem rather close actually.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yeah just a bit tired and worried Ivorykit got hurt while he was playing with Flamekit also Swamppaw looks exhausted is he sleeping okay?
Flintstripe
Your body needs to grow. *nuzzles his head* But I promise you'll always be my little boy. -Treetail

*frowns* Why? What did you notice?! -Darkmist

*sighs* He's been working himself day and night. He said he didn't sleep at all last night. Is Ivorykit going to be all right?-Frecklenose
Okay papa...*yawns again and closes his eyes*
Flamekit

I mean Darkmist seriously? They where standing right over each other.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea he is going to be fine he is just a little bruised...So what were you up to? You looked a bit soaked.
Flitnstripe
They looked like they were just playing around. *looks concerned* What do you think happened? -Darkmist

Oh well... Tanglewhisker and I spent some time out today. We took a little walk through the forest. -Frecklenose
Darkmist he was standing over her and she was on her back. you cant be that dumb.
Strongbreeze

*raises an eye* Just a walk. *teases* Well at least it looks like you had a good day. *sighs and leans against her* I missed our little chats you know.
Flintsrtipe
Okay okay. I don't want to confront him with anything yet; I'm sure he'd just brush it off as nothing. Tomorrow will you help me keep an eye on them? Try and see if we can find something more solid to bring to him so that he has to tell the truth. -Darkmist

I have too. *nuzzles her head against him* And no...not just a walk. *presses her muzzle to his ear so only he could hear and whispers to him about her day* -Frecklenose
•looks at him a bit weary• I mean I guess…I don’t want to get to into this but I might aswell..plus I can ask Sweetbrair I’m sure I’d anyone knows she would.
Strongbreeze

•raises an eye• Oh oh starclan! •says in a hushed voice• You are playing a risky game sis. •purrs•
Flintstripe
You think if she did know she'd spill her sister's secrets? -Darkmist

I know I know. But it's not like we're really doing anything wrong. We're both single cats now and we're just having some fun. Besides, I go back to the other camp in a day or two anyway. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy his company and his muzzle as much as he'll let me. *bumps her brother playfully* -Frecklenose
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Im sure i can get something out of her. *stretches* Gimme some time and ill see what i can do. *winks at him and starts off towards Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head amused* I kind of like the new you a bit. *laughs* So he is really that good? What else is big or good about him? *pushes*
Flintstripe

I appreciate this more than you know. -Darkmist

*looks up from her grooming outside the leader's den* Hey Strong! What are you up to? -Sweetbriar

Single me is fun me. But he's really that good. Sunheart has gone down on me before, but never long enough for me to finish. Tanglewhisker immediately offered to do it and he didn't stop until I climaxed. It was amazing. My legs were shaking for so long after. In size, he's pretty comparable to Sunheart and Treetail. You can tell they come from the same blood line. -Frecklenose
*settles down besides her* Oh you know same old. Doing my duties . *purrs* So Sweets i have a question for you about your sister.
Strongbreeze

Starclan that sounds amazing. *laughs* And makes sense i guess...Do you find it kind of weird though to technicly be doing that with your nephew?
Flintstripe
Ask away. -Sweetbriar

*shrugs slightly* Maybe the tiniest bit? We're not related by blood, he's the son of my ex-mate's brother, so I just think about it in the vein of if Sunheart and I were never together we wouldn't be considered family at all. I'll be honest, I'm mainly just soaking up the attention. It's a real boost to my self esteem that even though I'm a mother and am considerably older than him I can still make a young tom desire me. -Frecklenose
So is your sister uh...well is she doing something with Tanglewhisker?
Strongbreeze

Fair enough that means if i wanted to i could fool around with him aswell then. *teases her* With a magic muzzle like that who wouldnt want to?
Flintstripe
*looks at him with wide eyes* Why would you ask that? -Sweetbriar

*gives him a playful glare* Find your own young tom to seduce. Besides, if you ever two timed Treetail I'd cuff you into green-leaf. -Frecklenose
I have my reasons. *says watching her reaction* Well? You said to ask away.
strongbreeze

It was a joke! *laughs* Id never do that Treetail is already enough trouble as it is. *purrs*
Flintstripe
As far as I know they're just close. You know he's always had a fondness for her, but I think it's strictly friendly. -Sweetbriar

Yeah you've got your paws full. *purrs* By the way, how is he when it comes to mating? You've never really told me much. I always look at him as a goofy third brother, so I've never really considered that he may have a wild side. -Frecklenose
*rasies an eye* I guess that makes sense...But me and Darkmist saw them kinda hovering over each other just a bit ago...Frecklenose said they were just throwing snow around.
Strongbreeze

He is great. *Purrs* He can get a little wild when i want him to but normally i put him in his place while we are at it. He is quite good at filling me up if you know what i mean.
Flintstripe
*shrugs, eager to quickly play it off* I'm sure it's all in good fun. I'd tell Darkmist not to worry so much about it. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Who would have guessed you'd be the bossy one. *says sarcastically* -Frecklenose
Mhmm...And i told Darkmist that but you know how he can be he is a worry bug.
Strongbreeze

Hey im not as gentle as everyone makes me out to be okay!
Flitnstripe
That's true. Well maybe he should talk to Tanglewhisker directly. I'm sure it'd soothe his fears. What is he so afraid of though? I understand that they're a bit apart in age, but would it be that bad if they were involved? -Sweetbriar

Oh I know that for a fact. *laughs softly* -Frecklenose
*shrugs* I guess thats true i mean im guessing it would be she is mates with his brother right?
Strongbreeze

So did you enjoy your time then? Well besides getting interruppted
Flintstripe
Well...I'm sure cats will figure out soon enough, she and Sunheart split up. That's part of why she came to this camp for a few days. -Sweetbriar

It was amazing. Ugh if we didn't get interrupted we could have done it again. But he didn't get any sleep, he needs to rest. *looks at him in amusement* Is it selfish to hog a new warrior to myself for a few days. I haven't gotten any kind of sexual release in almost two moons so I could really use some fun. -Frecklenose
Wait seriously?! Oh Darkmist is going to have a cow!
Strongbreeze

I dont think tis bad of you to do that i mean two moons? I would go insane if i haven't had any sexual release for that long! *purrs*
Flintstripe

W-Why? -Sweetbriar

Sunheart and I were just bickering so much about Shiverwind I was never in the mood. But like I said, it feels nice to have a young handsome tom so interested in me. And I'm making sure he gets plenty of pleasure too. It helps to have experience. -Frecklenose
Well its Darkmist you know how he is all about family. *grumbles*
strongbreeze

I yeah a nice inexperienced tom you can train all to yourself how lucky for you.
Flintstripe
I guess you're right. But I mean, if Sunheart wouldn't have cheated none of this would have happened. He has to be understanding of that at least. -Sweetbriar

He may not have the experience, but he isn't navie clearly. He went between my legs so fast it really took me by surprise. To be honest, until these past few days I always thought he was so timid. He can be a little shy, but he's definitely got a dominant side to him. -Frecklenose
True but how long has it been since they seperated and who decided it that is what really matters honesttly. *glances over towards Darkmist* He has been pacing all day about Frecklenose and Tanglewhisker being out.
Strongbreeze

Well someone obviosly gave him some advice. *laughs* And a dominant Tanglewhisker huh? Mhmm that would be a sight.
Flitnstripe
Well..they just split yesterday and she was the one who made the decision. -Sweetbriar

It's honestly so sexy. As fun as it was to experiment with dominance when I was with Sunheart I definitely prefer to be pinned down. -Frecklenose
Oh..OH...Well i guess its free game then..Starclan why did i get involved in this?
Strongbreeze

So whats next for the two of you then? Going to try and sneak him out at night? *laughs*
Flintstripe
*laughs* Sometimes it's hard not to. Just tell Darkmist to talk to his son then you tap out from the whole situation. *swipes at him playfully* And I know you're just trying to get information out of me for him! -Sweetbriar

That's certainly very tempting, but I'd feel bad. He had his vigil last night and he's just finally getting to sleep. I want him to sleep as much as he can to recharge. And, *looks a little concerned* you don't think I'd be overwhelming him by fooling around so much do you? I mean he's a brand new warrior who has never mated before, I just kind of assumed he'd be raring to go all the time, but then again I don't know how toms think. What was your sex drive like at his age? -Frecklenose
Well im trying to make a new best friend because my other one is at the other camp! *grumbles sounding slightly upset at the thought*
Strongbreeze

*Coughs a bit as she says that* Uh well me and Treetail were i guess very active..I mean we both are very active and when we were made warriors it was just as sexual we did it all the time.
Flintstripe
*smiles sympathetically* You know, I'm sure Darkmist appreciates and needs it just like you do. I'm pretty sure Sunheart was his only friend. -Sweetbriar

So then I guess this is perfect. His hormones need some kind of outlet being a new warrior and I need to be caught up on two moons of orgasms. Who knew being single could be so fun. -Frecklenose
See works for the both of us then! *purrs* I think im doign a rather good job of it
Strongbreeze

I guess so and can you really be satisfied for two moons worth of orgasms in just a day? *laughs*
Flintstripe
Yeah you're doing well. Berryfrost has helped you a lot. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Mm what if he never took his muzzle off me for the whole day? Then maybe. *laughs* -Frecklenose
Not as awkward as i use to be so its great. *purrs* So big plans for whatever time we have left today?
Strongbreeze

If you did that im sure he would probably be dead of suffication. *laughs* Well im assuming you are planning on taking him out tommorow aswell?
Flintstripe

Not really. I went on a hunting patrol this morning. What about for you and Berry? -Sweetbriar

If he's up for it. I'll see if he wants to go out earlier in the morning went not a lot of cats are up. It'll give us some privacy and let Swamppaw sleep in before I visit him. -Frecklenose
We had some quality time together like normal. *purrs* Then i was sent on a journey with Darkmist.
Strongbreeze

Well im sure he would love that idea. *laughs stretching out tiredly* Just make sure to not get caught i guess.
Flitnstripe
Any more kit name ideas? -Sweetbriar

Oh I'll do my best. If we do get caught I suppose it won't be the end of the world. *yawns* -Frecklenose
*shakes his head* No not really i dont think we want to worry about those until it happens honestly. *stretches out* Well leaders mate i need to sleep before Berry claws me.
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles her* Well im staying in the Medicine den tonight im sure you could stay their as well if you want . *gets to his paws and starts to make his way*
Flintstripe
*laughs softly* Tell her I said good night. *hurries into the den to cuddle up beside her mate* -Sweetbriar

*purrs loudly at the idea* I can sleep by my little boy again like I used to. *follows him quicky to the den* -Frecklenose
*nods making his way to his nest and curls up*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* you sure can. *curls up around Ivorykit*
Flitnstripe
Time skip to morning for this camp?

*slips out of the medicine cat den just as the sun was starting to peek into the cave**makes her way quietly into the warriors den and over to Tanglewhisker's nest**gently nudges his shoulder with her muzzle* -Frecklenose
Yup!

*blinks awake looking up at her* M-morning..*says getting to his paw* Whats wrong? *says quietly*
Tanglewhisker
Nothing's wrong, I just thought maybe we could spend a little bit of time together. Only if you want to though. -Frecklenose
Id like that spending time with you is always great. *whispers and slowly makes his way out making sure to not wake anyone*
Tanglewhisker

*opens his eyes just barley seeing the two cats interact and pretends to be sleeping*
Strongbreeze

*moves to his side once they were out of the den* Sorry about that whole snow on the head thing yesterday. *purrs in amusement* I just figured it'd be a passable excuse to give your father. -Frecklenose
Its fine im sure he bought it. *shakes his head in amusement* Though next time let me throw snow on your head okay? *says as they make their way* So where to?
Tanglewhisker

*waits till they were gone* Psst Darkmist. *says quietly*
Strongbreeze
*laughs* Will do. I actually remembered a spot where there shouldn't be any snow. Just in case we decide to roll around on the ground again we won't get all wet. *nudges him playfully as she leads into the forest* -Frecklenose

Hmm? *blinks awake with a yawn* What's going on? *blinks his eyes in discomfort* it's so early. *grumbles* -Darkmist
Oh starclan that would be amazing being somewhere dry would be a good change. *brushes against her in response*
Tanglewhisker

They are gone again. *says to him nodding to Tanglewhisker nest* I saw him and Frecklenose again.
Strongbreeze