Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22101-22150 of 31229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*keeps her gaze with a firm one of his own* Want truth or dare then? Fine. You all wait right here out of camp. Don't move a muscle. *disappears inside to get Frecklenose* -Wrenflight

I don't think you have to really squint. *mumbles* -Sweetbriar
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* You know im fine with that im not the one who chaos trouble. *purrs* That would be my mate.
Flintstripe

*nods* We sure do but he is going to be a problem you know. *sighs and looks down at Pantherkit* Least you are on board.
Skyheart
I won't argue with that. *chuckes slightly* -Scorchgaze

Of course! I think it'll be awesome! I'll convince him dad! -Pantherkit
*sighs sitting down* This is so stupid..
Sunheart

*sits besides Berryfrost whistling to himself*
Strongbreeze

Well i think you might have to deputy duties to attend to with Falconstar back so i will talk to you later?
FLinstripe

*nods* Thata girl. *purrs* Hear that love Pantherkit is on the case.
Skyheart
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
*scoffs* "Seriously? Wrenflight!" *calls after him in vain* ~ Shiverwind

"Well, maybe not." ~ Berryfrost
huh didnt even see you sneak that post in katie haha!

*raises an eye a bit surprised and slowly pushes against her eventually toppleing her over and lays ontop of her continuing the kiss*
Tanglepaw
*hurries after her brother* Buckkit! -Pantherkit

I'll speak to you later then. -Scorchgaze

*returns with his sister* Off to the side. *orders and pads around the the side of the cave, going up onto the portion by the stream leading into the falls* You put the challenge out there Shiverwind. And you don't back down from a challenge, do you? *sits down in the grass* -Wrenflight

*follows her brother up to the grassy top of the cave* What is this about, Sunheart? I don't want to be gone from Swampkit too long. I left him in Merryberry's care so I know he'll be okay. -Frecklenose
*purrs louder and arches her body against his, kissing him harder* ~ Mousepaw
*meets his gaze with steel in her eyes* "Of course not." ~ Shiverwind

*sits down in between Sweetbriar and Strongbreeze, privately excited* ~ Berryfrost
tanglebelly commented…
i can just imagine Berryfrost boucing up and down in the inside एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
All right then. Start us off. Pick who you want to truth or dare first. -Wrenflight

*glances at everyone, feeling uncertain about this helping them get along* -Sweetbriar
*looks back and rolls his eyes* What do you want now?
Buckkit

*nods his head and pads back towards the nursery to his nest and Treetail*
Flitnstripe

*sighs* Your brother wants to play a stupid game and wont let any of us in unless we play.*says dryly*
SUnheart

*huffs breathlessly and clearly was getting aroused from the situation, and slowly bites on her lip as he pulls his muzzle away breathing heavily* W-well t-that was somthing..
Tanglepaw
*Sighs slightly* I'm taking it everyone didn't get along like love birds on the patrol then. *joins the circle none the less* -Frecklenose

Don't give me that look! I just wanted to check on you. -Pantherkit
Some cats couldnt keep their mouths shut and had to make spitful comments. *glares at Sweetbriar*
Sunheart

*sighs relaxing a bit* I'm fine i just dont want to go.
Buckkit

Oh love how was your talk with Thunderpaw?
Skyheart
"Fine." *looks immediately to Sweetbriar* "You and Berryfrost like to joke about sexual tension so much, why don't you take care of your own? Sweetbriar, I dare you to kiss Berryfrost." ~ Shiverwind

"Yeah," *agrees breathlessly, her heart racing* "Are... are we done?" ~ Mousepaw
How come? -Pantherkit

It went well actually. -Hushpool

*gives her an annoyed look* Seriously? -Sweetbriar

*huffs and rubs her face with her paw* -Frecklenose
*blinks* Uh Excuse me she is my mate?
Strongbreeze

Uh i mean w-we could keep going i-i wouldnt mind. *stammers* I mean i wanted to try a few things out a-any ways. *Says shyly for the first time*
Tanglepaw
You see what i mean Freckle? *says* This whole thing is dumb..
Sunheart

Because i like it here and i dont want to leave it for some place we dont even know will be good. *narrows his eyes* And i heard mama and papa say Bloodpaw is staying here and i dont wanna leave her..
Buckkit

Oh really? Is she okay with everything then? Us going with her?
Skyheart
*shrugs* "Did I stutter?" ~ Shiverwind

*forces a playful smile and nudges Sweetbriar* "Everyone already thinks we're a thing anyway, Sweetbriar. Might as well give them something to actually talk about." ~ Berryfrost

*his smile sent her heart racing* "Okay! I mean, if it's something you're unsure about and just want to try..." ~ Mousepaw
But isn't Thunderpaw going? Either way we'd miss a sister. -Pantherkit

She's not jumping for joy, but she's glad in her own way. -Hushpool
*gives Berryfrost a peck on the cheek* Is that fine? She has a mate after all. And I'm not so inclined to just give things out. -Sweetbriar

I'm not saying the game is stupid I'm just a little stunned that we immediately jumped into kissing. -Frecklenose
*gives Berryfrost a weary look* Berry...
Storngbreeze

*nods and slowly begins to move his muzzle to her chest and slowly brings his tongue to her neck before starting up her neck to her muzzle doing the same slow gentle kiss he did before*
Tanglepaw

Thunderpaw isn't Bloodpaw though. *says dryly* Bloodpaw acutally likes playing with me...and she helps me pratice fighting and snuggles with me..
Buckkit

*nods* Well thats better then nothing i guess. *sighs in releif*
Skyheart
*shrugs* "Sure. I never asked you to full on make out." ~ Shiverwind

*smiles happily* "See, this isn't so bad guys! Sweetbriar, that means it's your turn." ~ Berryfrost

*hums with pleasure* ~ Mousepaw
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*leans against him* But mama can do all those things. And I'm sure we'll still see Bloodpaw. -Pantherkit

*nuzzles him* Things are coming together. -Hushpool
*looks at Sunheart* Truth or Dare? -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Falconstar* Have a good training session? -Scorchgaze
*rolls his eyes* Dare
Sunheart

Yea but i dont want to leave her casue we wont know when we will see her next...And what if something happens to her while we are gone..
Buckkit

About dam time. *laughs* Felt like nothing was going to work out.
Skyheart

*pricks at her thighs as he moves his paws up and down them and pulls his muzzle away* You know you are pretty good at this. *purrs before kissing her aggressivly this time*
Tanglepaw
I dare you to kiss your mate. Seeing a some of affection between two cats who love each other should ease the tension around here. -Sweetbriar

It really did. -Hushpool

Hey she's tough! She's the toughest apprentice we know. Nothing can hurt Bloodpaw. -Pantherkit
"Very good, actually. She's determined, I'll give her that much." ~ Falconstar

*huffs* "T-thanks! But can we s-stop for now?" ~ Mousepaw
*rolls his eyes* Yep this is the dumbest thing ever. *turns this Frecklenose and kisses her on the muzzle* Their happy? now? And since its my turn right? *turns to Wrenflight* pussy truth or brave Dare?
Sunheart

You dont know that.. What if we leave and she looks fine but she really isnt huh?
Buckkit

*stretches* So i guess we are going to be joiining fluffy over at the new camp then? *grins*
Skyheart
*pulls his muzzle away nodding his head quickly* Y-yea sorry. *purrs* Kinda got into it...*trails off noticing his arousal and blushes before quickly getting off her and putting his paws stright forward to hide it*
Tanglepaw
*lets out a low whistle, but can't help but grin* "You're a mess, Sunheart." ~ Shiverwind

*politely avoids looking at it and smiles* "It's no problem. You're a good kisser too. So," *smiles brightly* "does this mean you'll forget all about Bloodpaw and agree to be my mate once we're warriors?" ~ Mousepaw
tanglebelly commented…
huh wow she is just as stright आगे as he is! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
KatieK102 commented…
Yep! I like to think she doesn't understand some social laws, so she's just blunt and awkward xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tanglebelly commented…
Oh boi these two haha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That's not like Bloodpaw. Bloodpaw is super tough. -Pantherkit

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Oh I bet you're real excited about that. No cuddling up to him in the new den. I don't care if you're lonely while I'm in the nursery or not. *teases* -Hushpool

I figured as much. She's your apprentice for a reason. So, I've got an official count on which of my kits are leaving. -Scorchgaze

Watch your tongue, Sunheart. *a low growl rumbled in her throat* -Sweetbriar

*his jaw ticks in irritation at the name calling**signals to Sweetbriar that it's fine with a flick of his tail* I thought we were supposed to be civil. *shakes his head* Dare. -Wrenflight
"How many?" ~ Falconstar

*watches, interested* ~ Shiverwind
*his tail lashes at Sweetbriars comment making him even more open to give him a horrible dare* Fine I dare you to make out with Berryfrost. *says with a wicked smirk and nods to Shiverwind*
Sunheart

*Looks at him dumbfounded* EXCUSE ME?
Strongbreeze

*blinks caught of guard completely with that question* I-i uh..what?
Tanglepaw

Aww what if im cold though!
Skyheart

*shrugs* I dont know i just..ill think a bout it okay.?
Buckkit
Then you better pad that nest with plenty of moss. -Hushpool

*nods* Want to go see if we can talk to Bloodpaw? -Pantherkit

All but Flintstripe and Merryberry. -Scorchgaze

Not. Happening. I don't know if you've noticed, but Berryfrost and Strongbreeze are mates. Have some dignity. -Wrenflight
Oh why not i mean its just a game right no harm done right? Or are you backing off on the game you wanted to do?
Sunheart

*narrows his eyes*
Strongbreeze

Aww you are no fun somtimes. *laughs* But fine i will make a super nest of moss!
Skyheart

I dont know...
Buckkit
"Uhhhh," *looks between Sunheart, Strongbreeze and Wrenflight* "I don't think that's such a good idea. Maybe a different dare?" ~ Berryfrost

*smiles brightly* "Mhm. It was a great kiss, wasn't it? Clearly that means we're compatible." ~ Mousepaw
It's up to you. We can do whatever you want. -pantherkit

Hey I didn't think you'd still have the hots for little fluffy. -Hushpool

*looks to his friend* Strongbreeze this is your say. And Berryfrost's. I won't do anything you two aren't okay with. Sunheart is right in only one thing, *casts him a quick look of annoyance* it wouldn't mean anything so no harm done in that regard. -Wrenflight
*looks at Strongbreeze* "I mean... I don't want to. I know it's just a game, but..." *she clearly looked uncomfortable with the idea* "I guess if you don't care..." ~ Berryfrost

"You know what? This is pitiful." *stands up and rolls her eyes, exaggerated* "I'll kiss Wrenflight so we can just move on." ~ Shiverwind
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Way to take one for the team, Shiver XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tanglebelly commented…
Ha i just gave them the go ahead आप do what आप want :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*grits his teeth and nods* Fine..*says dryly and looks away* Since it wouldnt cause harm.
Strongbreeze

Fine lets go talk to her..
Buckkit

I dont i just think his fur is soft!
Skyheart

Well i would say we are compatible...I don't know if i can just give you a yes or no answer though...*says trying to process everything in his head* I mean wouldnt we have to have more time together first..Right?
Tanglepaw

Come on im waiting..Me and Frecklenose dont have all day we have a sick kit. *says his tail twitching*
Sunheart
KatieK102 commented…
look up, Tangle xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tanglebelly commented…
I know i पोस्टेड that after या at the same time XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*narrows her eyes slightly* "I don't see why. I mean, was your kiss with Bloodpaw that great? Is she so amazing?" ~ Mousepaw
Berryfrost is uncomfortable with the idea and Strongbreeze isn't okay with it either. I know that much. Two single cats are much easier dare partners. *moves to Shiverwind and locks his tail around her chin* Hope you don't mind, but I don't plan on being subtle. *presses their muzzles together, kissing her firmly**he didn't waste time in moving his tongue slowly around her's* -Wrenflight

*nods and hurriedly looks around for Bloodpaw* Over by the waterfall! -Pantherkit

Uh huh. Bet it's not the only thing you think is soft. -Hushpool
*blinks* To be honest i think yours was alot better..*says looking up at her and thinks* Why dont you try kissing me? She never kissed me atleast or started it i was always the one starting everything. *says slowly thinking this was the right choice*
Tanglepaw

*watches them and twitches his tail* Whatever gets us out of this easier. *says slightly annoyed that he had to watch them*
SUnheart

*runs after her and nods padding over to bloodpaw jumping on her back* Bloodpaw!!!!
Buckkit

Mhmm well you are pretty soft. *grins* And hot. *says licking her cheek* And dominate.
Skyheart
*grins* Hey there little troublemakers. What are you two up to? -Bloodpaw

Oh you know it. *purrs* -Hushpool

*glances at him, noticing his irritation* -Frecklenose
Mama told us that we have to leave camp...*says looking at her worriedly* I dont wanna leave you hear...
buckkit

*chuckles and looks around before smacking her on the rear* You are such a good mother you know.
Skyheart
*looks at him reassuringly* I'll be okay. And hey, it's not like I'll never see you again. -Bloodpaw

You think so? -Hushpool
*attemps to remain somewhat aloof, but the tension visibly melts from her shoulders as he kisses her* *deepens the kiss, twisting their tongues and making a show of nibbling on his lower lip before pulling away, smirking* “There. That’s how you kiss, you prudes.” ~ Shiverwind

“Well, now that we’ve been educated I feel cheated out of my kiss with Sweetbriar.” ~ Berryfrost

*nods, and leans forward to kiss him* ~ Mousepaw
*rolls his eyes* Are we done now can we all go back to camp? *says quickly when they finish*
Sunheart

*Gives his mate a look*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Trust me we are two litters in well technically you have had three but still you are wonderful.
Skyheart

Yea but why cant you come with us?
Buckkit

*blinks and closes his eyes humming moving his around her and falls onto his back pulling her down with him*
Tanglepaw
“Don’t be such a drag, Sunheart. This is fun!” ~ Berryfrost

•purrs as they fall, still kissing him, rubbing against him* ~ Mousepaw
Not as good as last time, but I'm sure the audience makes it a little more difficult to get into it. *swipes her ear playfully* Now, it's my turn. Shiverwind, truth or dare? -Wrenflight

Oh please. *flicks her tail in amusement* I'm sure you and Strongbreeze have just as much fun kissing. Besides, I'm definitely not as educated as the rest of you. -Sweetbriar

Technically I've had four. And I'm still just as perfect as before I had any. -Hushpool

Because I've got... responsibilities here. -Bloodpaw
“Alright. Sweetbriar, truth or dare.” ~ Shiverwind