Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12051-12100 of 31229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
"Because it's disrespectful. Warriors work hard to protect and provide for you, so the very least they deserve is to be able to rest without any interruptions." *Raises an eyebrow* "Call me paranoid, but I've seen you and Foxkit play in camp, and I don't think it's possible for you to be quiet." *His voice was stern, but not unkind.* ~ Falconstar

*Collects moss silently before asking* "Why are you being nice to me? We aren't exactly friends. You don't have to go out of your way to be kind to me, Rainpaw, and I don't want your pity." ~ Shiverpaw

*Lays her head on her paws, amused* "And what would you do about your cheating mate, if you had one?" ~ Berryfrost
KatieK102 commented…
I'm लेखन Duskstorm's response now, Team, but it's a long one! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Was silent for a moment before carefully responding:* "You have to look at it from Falconstar's angle. When he was first made deputy, he was extremely young; roughly Shiverpaw's age, maybe a bit older, and she's still an apprentice. Towards the end of Tanglestar's leadership he started to... go off the deep end. He didn't go insane, but he made a lot of questionable decisions. He banished his own son from the Clan because he thought he had a vision that Sunheart would destroy the Clans. Even when his mate, Diamondleaf, said that if he banished Sunkit he would have to banish her too, he didn't hesitate. He became forceful and aggressive, and the other Clans noticed. StormClan was in a dangerous position. Rightheart - the deputy before Falconstar - died a terrible death. Some of the elders thought it was a bad omen. So when Falconstar was made deputy, no one had very much faith in him, even if he was popular and had trained for it for most his life. The other Clans thought this was just another one of Tanglestar's questionable decisions; the elders thought that he would suffer the same fate as Rightheart.
Tanglestar died from a badger attack not too long after that, so it didn't help that Falconstar was practically thrown into the position. There was a period where cats expected StormClan to crumble beneath his leadership. There were some who wanted it to crumble. It took my brother many moons of sleepless nights to earn the respect he has now, and even still, there are cats who are waiting for him to fail."
*Continues* "Reputation has always been something that Falconstar thought was important, and now more than ever. That's why he was so tough on Wrenflight and Sunheart yesterday; if the other Clans found out that his warriors were fighting with claws in the middle of his camp, what would they say? They would think Falconstar has lost control over his warriors." *Shrugs* "It doesn't matter that other leaders have faced similar situations or that sometimes these things just happen; don't tell anyone I told you this, but Falconstar has been paranoid ever since he was young. He'll never be able to rest easy, or have full confidence in any cat; not me, not your father, and maybe not even himself."
*Flicks an ear, silent for a few more moments before going on* "Falconstar is a cat who believes the world is out to get him. It's not necessarily his fault; our parents were brutally murdered when we were kits, and something like that at such a young age will always leave an impact." *Pauses* You remember Thorntail? We were apprentices when he was a kit, and I remember him before his father died. He was a young, playful kit who talked about one day becoming leader. But after Flintrock died he changed completely. I still consider it a mercy from StarClan that Falconstar didn't change as drastically. But it left it's mark on him - on both of us - and for Falconstar, he will never stop waiting for the next disaster or tragedy. Nothing has ever come easily to him, so why would taking a mate?"
*His expression softens a bit* "Don't take his stubbornness personally; he's always been weary of taking a mate and willingly establishing that connection. However, your age certainly doesn't help matters... age has always been something that has haunted Falconstar, and he takes it seriously. If you did become mates, cats wouldn't just look at him; they would look at you too. I promise, even if you don't care, Falconstar believes that he's doing the best thing for you too. His greatest desire is to protect his Clanmates in every way he can, so if he thinks he's protecting you from something, then it's going to be near impossible to change his mind." ~ Duskstorm

Sorry guys.... I didn't think it would be that long x'D BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING FALCONSTAR IS STUBBORN FOR THE SAKE OF BEING STUBBORN BUT HE ISN'TTTTT! I SWEAR!

I did get off track though.... I didn't plan on adding in half that junk xD
tanglebelly commented…
haha :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
I would....Well to be if it was my mate i would probably be completely insulted...i would probably make sure everyone in the clan knows what a horrible cat she would be and ruin her reputation in the clan *licks his paw clean*
Strongbreeze

*pads into camp with him*
Flintstripe

EVERYTHING! *purrs*
Tanglekit

*looks at Bloodkit* Sorry Falconstar.....
Foxkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Yay!! I like the long posts XD
KatieK102 commented…
I know xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Blinks, taken back* "O-Oh. Wow. I thought you would be more of a... passive aggressive type of cat." ~ Berryfrost
*nods, taking in everything she'd been told* I understand so much more now. *flattens her ears slightly* I feel terrible. After our date I accused him of not considering my feelings. I'll have to apologize for that, but don't worry: I won't tell him you shared with me any of this. *sighs softly* This is why I want to know more about him. The last thing I want to do is offend or disrespect him, but when I don't know any of the reasons he does what he does I go running my loud mouth. *looks at him, deep gratitude in her eyes* Thank you so much, Duskstorm. I don't want anyone, especially you, thinking I only want to be with Falconstar for the sake of saying my mate is leader or for the sake of just having a mate. Thorntail changed after his mother disappeared and his father died, but Blackpelt was able to reach him in a way most others couldn't. He broke down his walls, to an extent, so that he could care for his heart. That's exactly what I want to do for your brother. *meets his gaze confidently even though her face was bright red with shyness* I'll work to overcome any obstacle, because I really do care for him. More than I think I can explain. -Sweetbriar
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*licks his ear* Should we check with your father? See what he has planned? -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* Well, as I said before, I wasn't a very outgoing kit. I liked to spend a lot of time by myself or with my father, but Sunheart brought out a more playful side of me before he had to leave. -Darkmist

*sighs softly and nods* I'm sorry, Falconstar. I didn't think of it that way. *looks around for something else she and Foxkit could do before her eyes grow wide and bright, looking up at Falconstar* Could you show us some cool battle moves that we could practice?! -Bloodkit
*Tries and fails to conceal his grin* "If anyone could break down my brother's walls and fight their way into his heart, I'm convinced now more than ever that it would be you. You're good for him, I think; leadership has gone to his head. He was getting a little too used to having Clanmates who obeyed his every order. You're unpredictable; you keep him on his toes. From getting involved in matters that really don't involve you, to cornering him in trees, apparently." ~ Duskstorm
*blushes dark red and stares at her shuffling paws* Not one of my proudest moments. I'm doing my best to become his friend, but Berryfrost thinks I need to take a more physically forward approach. *shakes her head, still brimming with embarrassment* It's not really something I want to do, nor is it my style. Um....*blushes darker, if that were possible* That brings me to my next question...I uh...I'm not really sure how to ask..-Sweetbriar
I mean if i was planning on spending the rest of my life with her i wouldnt want her to be able to spend it with anyone else! *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*nods looking around for his father*
Flintstripe

Go on!
Tanglekit
*Raises an eyebrow* "Just spit it out? I won't judge you for anything." ~ Duskstorm
"Ah. That's very.... territorial of you. But it's sweet? Maybe? From a certain angle? If you squint?" ~ Berryfrost
Do you know...if he has a type.... physically? Part of me has wondered if a reason he's so opposed to me is just because I'm not appealing to him, but he doesn't want to come out and say that for the sake of being professional. I know that she-cats are the last thing on his mind, but I didn't know if when you were younger maybe...it was something he ever talked about. *picks up her head slightly, a deep blush still on her face**her paws shuffle still, rocking her body side to side slightly**her white and brown fur was fluffed from her wide hips to her similarly wide chest due to embarrassment* -Sweetbriar
I actually think we passed him and Merryberry out by the waterfall. -Treetail

After my brother was gone there wasn't much for me. Every now and then Shiverpaw and I would play, but I often found myself uninterested. So I put a lot of time into training when I became an apprentice. I was determined to work hard. -Darkmist
Thats when you became a strong warrior right!?
Tanglekit

Oh! ill go see him then! *nudges him before padding off to his fatehr*
Flintstripe

Oh come on! *nudges her* Well then what would you do then if your mate cheated on you?
Strongbreeze
*Looks caught off guard for a moment, before relaxing into a grin once more* "See? Unpredictable!" *Pauses, studying her for a moment, thoughtful* "Honestly, I think romance has always been the last thing on Falconstar's mind. The only thing I can recall... he had a fling with a warrior named Callaleaf right before he was made deputy. It didn't last long because... well, she died. I'm not sure how much she meant to Falconstar, but I can tell you what she looked like, if that helps you at all?" *Narrows his eyes, recalling the she-cat* "She was pretty. Creamy-colored pelt with blue-green eyes, and a pink nose. Real slender, with long legs." ~ Duskstorm
Bluefire7777 commented…
Aw Callaleaf I remember her <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
KatieK102 commented…
I knowww! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*still stands protectively beside Merryberry* -Scorchgaze

*purrs and shakes his head* Once I got my brothers back I was still in a lonely place. It was thanks to your mother that I was able to become strong. -Darkmist
*Lays her head on her paws* "Honestly? I'm not sure I would do anything." *Lowers her gaze* "I'm not exactly a confrontational cat in the first place, and if my mate cheated on me... I would feel humiliated and unappealing; like it was my fault. I wouldn't want my Clanmates to know that I wasn't enough. And besides," *shrugs* "if I truly loved this cat, I think I would stand beside them no matter what. If... if he cheated on me, I would pretend I didn't know." ~ Berryfrost
*rolls her eyes slightly and hangs her head with a deep sigh* Yet another obstacle in my way! *picks up her head, her tail flicking in frustration* So what you're saying is she was the exact opposite of me. Greeeeat. If there was one piece of leverage I thought I could have it was possibly that. *shrugs slightly* Sticking to my plan since day one, then: personality and persistence are my only hopes.-Sweetbriar
"Hey now, don't be like that! Like I said, I don't know how much she actually meant to Falconstar; it was just a few flings, after all. I know for a fact that he wasn't looking for anything permanent, and he definitely wasn't in love with her. Actually... well, never mind. But maybe you should ask him about it sometime." ~ Duskstorm

*Flicks an ear* "Battle moves, huh? I'm not sure your parents would be pleased with me if I-" *stops suddenly, eyeing Bloodkit, before looking at Foxkit* "I'm not sure if your parents would be pleased with me if I taught you battle moves. How about instead of exploring the warriors den, I let you explore my den?" ~ Falconstar
Wow now that is a good answer! *nudges her* Oh you never answered me yesterday! Will you give me another lesson? That is if you want to give me one.
Strongbreeze

Hey Scorchgaze! *pads over happily *
Flintstripe

really!? Ma?
Tanglekit
*looks taken aback* You think I should ask him?! Like he isn't suspicious of my motives at any given moment enough as it is! I feel like if I asked him about Callaleaf or his type in general I'd be permanently suspected no matter what I asked from then on. *suddenly looks a little more upset* Maybe another reason is because he doesn't take my feelings seriously....My siblings and I...we always wanted to build a relationship and a family with the one who we loved the most, the one who we really believe is the one for us. Frecklenose and Flintstripe are lucky enough that their first loves could be their mates. Applethorn and even Wrenflight...are having to face the fact that first loves often don't work out. *flattens her ears slightly* I want to be one of the lucky ones. But who takes a young warrior and their first love seriously? -Sweetbriar

Yes!! That sounds awesome!! -Bloodkit
Oh hello, Flintstripe. Is everything okay? -Scorchgaze

Absolutely. Your mother was so kind and lovely to me. We became fast friends and I quickly fell for her. Your old man isn't the smoothest tom around, so she knew instantly. *purrs* -Darkmist
What really!?
Foxkit

*nods* me and Treetail were wondering if you had a patrol planned out for us.
Flintstripe

*laughs happily* So you were weird?
Tanglekit
*Blinks, caught off guard* "Wait, you're going to move on just like that? And what do you mean it's a good awnser... you mean you agree? Because you had a completely different awnser!" ~ Berryfrost
^ You can't just jump from subject to subject like that Tangle xD

"Like I said, it's good to keep Falconstar on his paws! Besides, if you really want answers..." *Shrugs* "Falconstar is an honest, if not a little blatant, cat. If you ask him a question, he'll either flat out refuse to answer it or give you the complete truth. And isn't it worth a shot? As for your second thought.... now you're getting a little bit heavy on me." *Begins licking his paw* "I'll admit: I've never really believed in love at first sight, or soulmates. True love? Maybe. Love is a pure emotion. But, in my opinion, it's often confused with lust or infatuation. So first loves, or first crushes?" *Shrugs again* "Eh. I'm not exactly a believer. However, I've also never wanted to be "tied down" for my entire life, so I'm not the most hopeful when it comes to this kind of thing. But on the other paw," *grins at her* "you obviously are, and that's all that matters. If you want Falconstar, then don't stop fighting for him until you've got him." ~ Duskstorm
*blinks apologetically* My bad guess that goes back to my bad habit of not being the greatest talker. But i think it was a good answer well compared to mine that was a bit extreme to yours.
Strongbreeze
*Smiles at him* "I guess I see what you mean now about being a "bad talker". And to think, I thought you were normal," *teases him* "Well then. In response to your question, after that, I will definitely give you lessons," *laughs* ~ Berryfrost
*flattens his ears embarrassed* Yea....Not my best trait so to say..i mean everyone has a flaw right?
Strongbreeze
*nods eagerly* I won't give up! Not until we're together! *smiles apologetically* I'm sorry. I have a habit of rambling. Falconstar says I struggle with summarizing. *looks at her paws for a moment* I'm not giving up on him no matter what, not can change my mind about that. However...I fear that if I ask questions about her or his preferences in general...I won't like the answer. *smiles slightly* To be fair, I've suffered a lot of setbacks lately. -Sweetbriar
You can join the next border patrol. It should be leaving in a while. Take two others with you. You can pick. -Scorchgaze

Very. *chuckles* -Darkmist

Can we go now, Falconstar?! *bounces excitedly* -Bloodkit
*nods* Sure thing Scorchgaze *turns to pad back to Treetail*
Flintstripe

Did you have any great battles?
Tanglekit

Yea now can we go now?
Foxkit
Well, what'd we get? -Treetail

I personally haven't been in any. During a battle with rouges I was tasked to stay here with your mother and guard the camp. -Darkmist
Border patrol! He told me to pick two other cats.
Flintstripe

What really.....? *looks a bit disappointed* Thats not very brave...
Tanglekit
Nice! Wonder who the lucky two will be. -Treetail

Bravery doesn't just come from fighting in battles, Tanglekit. -Darkmist
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
I will *says shaking her head* Let's just grab the rest of the comfrey and I'll go to him. Though I don't know what I'd say I can't think of a meaning for it right now... *says thinking harder she struggled a bit with visions she didn't like to be wrong and visions were so interpretive that she could never be sure what they meant and she didn't like that feeling* -Merryberry
*nods and makes a point to collect the comfrey more quickly* I'm sure the meaning will come to you. Hopefully sooner rather than later. -Scorchgaze
I hope so too...Yellowblaze is better about these things than I am really... *says collecting as much comfrey as she can* -Merryberry

I don't pity you Shiverpaw, I'm just being a decent cat and giving you a break. I'm not down on my paws offering you mice and a massage because you had such a hard day yesterday. Im just not gonna make you feel more like shit. That okay with you? Or would you prefer me to leave you to the disapproving eyes back at camp? *says scraping up more moss* -Rainpaw
I know the two of you can figure it out. -Scorchgaze
I hope so it seems bad... *says taking her moss and padding back* -Merryberry
*follows her* StarClan knows what's best for us and will protect us. *thinks of his mate in StarClan* -Scorchgaze
*Scoffs lightly* "StarClan, chill. I'm sorry for being suspicious, but I'm not exactly in a place where cats should want to spend time with me, especially not you!" *Her voice softens* "But... thanks, I guess. I really didn't want to sit around camp all day, and without Blackpelt, there isn't much I can do..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs softly* "That's understandable. And if it were a cat like Sunheart or Tigerfang I wouldn't ask, but Falconstar... well, I just think you won't hate his answer. I would, however, wait until he's in a considerably better mood. After yesterday's events, he's going to be mopy and snappish." ~ Duskstorm

*Nods, and turns around starting back to his den* "Of course. Follow me." ~ Falconstar

*Nods* "That's a fair point." ~ Berryfrost
•starts to wash his paws• So what do you like to do in your free time?
Strongbreeze

•bounces excitedly following Falconstar•
Foxkit

•looks around thinking• hmmm I would ask Wren but he is injured..
Flintstripe

It doesn't..?
Tanglekit
*flicks her tail a bit irritably when she says chill but grabs her moss* You're welcome. And the Clan misses him a lot, he was a great uncle to me and Treetail -Rainpaw
*pads back to her den* Dad just leave the comfrey in a pile I'll organize them later. I'm gonna find Falconstar *says glancing around camp* -Merryberry
*Shrugs* "Nothing amazing. Hunt, relax, talk with Sweetbriar. What about you? Any interesting hobbies?" ~ Berryfrost

"He was an amazing mentor.... I wish I'd been a better apprentice..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Sits outside his den, watching as Bloodkit and Foxkit entered and explored it* ~ Falconstar
Well I like to walk around the lake the sound of water is always so calming. •purrs• I also like to watch the leaves fall in leaf bare,
Strongbreeze
*laughs softly* I assumed as much. I'm not the best as reading social ques, but I'm not the worst. I don't really have the ability to butter him up, so I'll just wait until he's calmed considerably. -Sweetbriar

Back up plan then. -Treetail

No. There are many things that go into making a brave cat. -Darkmist

*sets the collected herbs in her den* -Scorchgaze

This is so cool! *gazes around the den with wide eyes, still being mindful of where she stepped* -Bloodkit
*pads up to Falconstar's nest* This is where he sleeps!
Foxkit

Hmm do you have anyone in mind?
Flintstripe

Can you tell me? i wanna be brave!
Tanglekit

*nudges Frecklenose*
Sunheart
Want to ask your sister? -Treetail

*moans tiredly, but picks her head up with a yawn* -Frecklenose

So many things can make you brave. Being brave enough to have courage, honesty, loyalty. So many aspects. -Darkmist

Careful not to disturb his nest. That's his space. -Bloodkit
Do i have those?
Tanglekit

Umm you know i have four sisters right?
Flintstripe

How was your nap?
Sunheart

*backs away from it* Yea but this den is huge!
Foxkit