Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11701-11750 of 31229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
Hmm just making sure you know •chuckles turning his attention back to the fight•
Flintstripe

I mean to be fair Sunheart is a bit rowdy...he never had someone to tell him no or control him when he was a kit sure Blackpelt was there for his apprenticeship but his kit good he was on his own.
Crowtail

•hisses as he slams his shoulders on the ground and gets to his paws lashing his tail•
Sunheart
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits down beside Berryfrost* I hope Falconstar leaves him bleeding twice as much as my brother. *her words were harsh, but her voice was the normal soft, sweet tone* -Sweetbriar

*leans her head on her mother's shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of her neck* We were talking about kit names this morning, mother....He told me yesterday that he was ready for us to start really trying for kits...I don't know what went wrong. *sighs softly* Part of me keeps wondering if I did something wrong, but nothing I could have possibly done would be deserving of this... I know when I was an apprentice I really pushed for him to be with me...but if he really isn't in love with me the way he's in love with her he didn't have to make the commitment to me in the first place! -Frecklenose

I deserve as much..*keeps his head bowed* I'm sorry, Brownnut...I know you must be ashamed of me. I'm ashamed of myself as well. -Wrenflight

*smiles softly and wraps his tail around him* -Treetail

I know. *Sighs* Our mother wasn't with him for very long out there before she was taken. He basically raised himself doing whatever he wanted. -Featherwing
Doesn't help that his father outcasted him to...All I can say is he is one mess right now.
Crowtail

•lays his head on his shoulder watching the beat down•
Flintstripe

•tries to peer over at Wrenflight but Hushpool Was in the way•
Foxkit
*discreetly scoots over more* -Hushpool

*bounces excitedly as she gets to see more of the fight* Falconstar is so skilled! -Bloodkit

That's why I'll do my best to be there for him. Even if I don't agree with what he did. -Featherwing
*looks over and nudges Bloodkit* Wrenflight is okay.
Foxkit

*nods* Well good luck then mister generous.
Crowtail
Well that's good. -Bloodkit

*purrs and muzzles him* Thanks, love. -Featherwing
*nods* Who do you think will win this fight now?
Foxkit

No need to thank me you fool *purrs as he watches Sunheart Slam himself into the ground and cant help but chuckle*
Crowtail
Falconstar, obviously. -Bloodkit

What's so funny? -Featherwing
Oh just watching your brother hurt himself more then Falconstar hurting him.
Crowtail

Really? *paws her head*
Foxkit
Of course! No average warrior could match the strength and skill of the leader. -Bloodkit

*huffs* Sunheart hates being on the defensive and will do anything to change the flow of a fight. -Featherwing
So throwing himself into the ground is his answer?
Crowtail

*watches in awe* i see..
Foxkit
Apparently. I don't really know what his plan is. -Featherwing
*shrugs* I mean Falconstar has alot of training in combat so Sunheart probably doesnt have a plan *grins* Plus i think the only cats that could even get close to beating Falconstar would be well Blackpelt, Thorntail and maybe Skyheart.
Crowtail

I'd say Redshadow as well. I've seen him fight before, it's impressive. And now that he's been training in clan battle I'm sure he's even better. -Featherwing
*flicks his tail at that name* I doubt he could take Falconstar. *says with an edge*
Crowtail
Well you never know. -Featherwing
Please i know he cant. *narrows his eyes* Cause if he can he could take the clan with that...*mutters quietly to himself*
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
Two of the three cats Crow thinks could take Falcon are dead xDx
Also Team, I got your PMs and just haven't time to respond to them yet!

*Casts her a weary glance but still nods* "At least you won't have to worry about Falconstar cheating on you, if his reaction is anything to go by..." ~ Berryfrost
It's all good! I just felt bad I was bombarding you with messages XD

*rests his tail on his mate* -Featherwing

*smiles weakly* I guess that's a bright side to look on. *watches the fight* He definitely is going harder on Sunheart than he did Wrenflight, which I'm happy about. -Sweetbriar
Nah, it's fine xDD

"Sunheart's a different type of fighter," *remarks softly* "Bulkier, more powerful; I think it's closer to Falconstar's style." ~ Berryfrost

*Doesn't wait for him to stand on his paws before barreling into his side, reaching forward to bite his scruff and yank it* ~ Falconstar
You did get my last message about the training though right?

He also deserves more of a beating. *leans against her friend* For hurting my sister and just for being a cocky fox heart. -Sweetbriar
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yes, and I totally agree!!!

"Looks like Falconstar is giving him one," *Cringes* "I really see him use any teeth or claws on Wrenflight..." ~ Berryfrost
*hisses as he yanks him around scrambling his paws and slashing wildly*
Sunheart

*pads over to Sweetbriar and Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze

*looks at him* i still dont get how you can trust him.
Crowtail
So excited now!!! XD

If he's willing to put in the work for this clan, of course I do. -Featherwing

*waves her tail to Strongbreeze* What do you think of all this? -Sweetbriar
•waves back and sits besides them• it's well deserved. •keeps his eyes on the fight•
Strongbreeze

But still...he was part of that group..
Crowtail
"Yeah, cause you're next," *Teases, although her voice was grim as she watched Falconstar and Sunheart* ~ Berryfrost

*Snarls and tightens his grip, shaking his head viciously and yanking him around* *Once he had him unbalanced, he drew back and threw him hard onto the stone ground* ~ Falconstar
*gasps as the air gets knocked out of him and shakily starts to get up wheezing with effort*
Sunheart

*Rolls his eyes at her and blinks in surprise* They are just lucky there arent any sharp rocks there.
Strongbreeze
I know...It's not easy to forget that. -Featherwing

*keeps close to Berryfrost as she watches* My brother still managed to cut his head. -Sweetbriar

*a flash of concern passes through her eyes as she watches her mate be thrown around**snaps her head away, angry with herself for even caring in this moment* -Frecklenose
Yea he did and here i thought he was just thick headed. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

No its something you cant forget..
Crowtail
So I'd rather forgive and move on then have to be reminded of the past every day. -Featherwing

*smiles softly* That too. But he's good about it. He's only stubborn about things that are right. -Sweetbriar
*purrs wincing from what Falconstar just did to Sunheart* Yea i can totally see that. *scoots closer to Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze

*flicks his tail* Hmm..hey do you think someone should tell Falconstar to stop like Scorchgaze did for Wrenflight?
Crowtail
*watches* Soon. Sunheart....I feel that he would be upset if anyone tried to stop it too soon as if he couldn't handle it. -Featherwing

*notices and grins slightly**leans against Berryfrost more so she was being leaned closer to Strongbreeze* -Sweetbriar
*chuckles* See now i think you just want to punish him.
SCrowtail

*blinks as Sweetbriar leans Berryfrost towards him*
Strongbreeze
I think his mate will do enough of that. If they choose to work it out. -Featherwing

*watches the fight, still leaning into her friend* -Sweetbriar
I was about to say if they are still mates.
Crowtail

I hope they do. Frecklenose is good for him, they had a plan for the future. -Featherwing
If you want my honest opinion I think she was to good for him. I mean she gave him all the love in the world and what does he do with it?
Crowtail

•sits at the elders watching worriedly•
Streamrippld
I know...It's shameful. Even if he did it because he's in love with Shiverpaw he shouldn't be with Frecklenose if that's the case. If he doesn't love her as much she could move on with her life and find someone that does love her the most. -Featherwing
*nods* Yea..but the only thing for her is that she devoted almost her whole apprentice ship and well now warrior ship to him might be hard for her to even think of anyone else if she was to move on.
Crowtail
You're right. But she's strong and has the support of her many siblings and parents. If she does decide to give him another chance he'd better take it to heart and change his mindset. If he breaks her heart again there will be no going back I'm sure. -Featherwing
im pretty sure her brothers would just kill him. *flicks his tail and lays down*
Crowtail

You know as satisfying as this is..kinda hard to watch.
Flintstripe
*sits beside him* If he were to ever do something like that twice....I don't know if the clan could ever look at him the same. He'd be an outcast. -Featherwing

It's difficult to watch Falconstar beat them so ruthlessly. The leader attacking two clanmates: it's a difficult sight to see. -Treetail

(I'm going to have someone ask Falconstar to stop soon so don't worry. But once Katie is back)
*Posture relaxed, she nearly falls into Strongbreeze when Sweetbriar leans on her* *Yelps quietly and scrambles to her paws, shooting Sweetbriar a hard look* ~ Berryfrost

*Stands up, flicking his tail idly as he watches Sunheart* "That's enough," *meows, voice cold and clear* "You've always been too stubborn for your own good, Sunheart; anymore of this and you're going to get a concussion. Merryberry, you can attend to him now." *Turns around and scales the High Rock* *Moves towards the edge so he can look down on his Clanmates. His green eyes still blazed, but less furiously now* "Warriors of StormClan, understand one thing: I don't enjoy this. I don't want to hurt you. I want to protect you and defend you, and I would give all nine of my lives for any one of you. However, what's the point of having a leader to defend and protect your blood, when you so carelessly waste it fighting each other? I don't know how things work in PantherClan, GoldenClan or MoonClan, but in StormClan - in your Clan -, you fight for each other, not against each other." *Lashes his tail* "I don't want you to be afriad of me, but today has shown me that some of you have forgotten what is and isn't acceptable; I'm going to remind you. And mark my words, if you forget again, there will be consequences. You don't have to like every Clanmate you sleep beside; you don't have to be their friend, you don't have to get along, but you will never lay a claw on them." *Looks back towards Sunheart and Wrenflight* "Did I go too far? I'm sure some of you might think so. But if two Clanmates are willing to spill each other's blood then they've already proven what little it means to them. If I let disagreements and arguments be settled with claws, then StormClan would be chaos; we would be venerable, and we would fall.... mark my words, for as long as I am leader, StormClan will be indestructible. And I will do whatever it takes to assure that that never changes." ~ Falconstar
*shrugs her shoulders innocently at her friend before turning to Falconstar when he spoke* -Sweetbriar

*leaves his family to stand at his spot on the High Rock with Falconstar* Falconstar is right. Some of you may find his methods to be brutal...but we cannot have fighting among clanmates. It puts all of us at greater risk. -Scorchgaze

*pads out of the nursery slowly, eyeing the end results of the battle* -Bloodkit
*looked over at Berryfrost as she scrambled to her paws* Uh you okay?
Strongbreeze

*lays where he was beaten and confused*
Sunheart

*follows after her quickly*
Foxkit

*looks back at Hushpool*
Skyheart

*nods and sighs as it finished* hey least you dont have to stop it.
Crowtail

*grumbles* Thats all?
Flintstripe
At least...-Featherwing

*rests his tail on his shoulders* He got what he deserved. No more, no less. -Treetail

*hesitates at first, but grabs a wad of moss and pads over to Sunheart**drops it at his paws* Keep pressure on the wounds. Lots of pressure. It'll calm the bleeding until my sister can treat you. *her tone was flat and her eyes were masking concern with emptiness* -Frecklenose

*watches the kits closely* -Hushpool

So much blood...-Bloodkit
•nods wearily feeling slightly sick•
Foxkit

•glances her• Thanks.....•says tiredly•
Sunheart

•watches his sister and wrinkles his nose• I would have done more.
Flintstripe

•looks over at Darkmist then back to Featherwing• come on let's get out minds off this mess.
Crowtail
How shall we do that? -Featherwing

*Smiles slightly* To be fair, you're a little biased. -Treetail

*looks at him**scoops up some moss and presses it down on one of his wounds with her paw* I said put pressure on it. Which meant do it now. -Frecklenose

*looks up at Falconstar on the High Rock* -Bloodkit
*opens his mouth and shuts it* Yea..i guess...*muttered*
Flintstripe

*Puts a paw on the wound wincing* Sorry...*says quietly*
Sunheart

*shrugs* I dont know lets just do something.
Crowtail

*looks at the blood on the ground and pokes it* Ew.
Foxkit
I could use a back rub. *purrs* -Featherwing

*licks his head* It's okay. I understand. -Treetail

For? *grabs another clump and presses it against his shoulder wound* -Frecklenose

What does it feel like? *dabs her paw into the warm blood* -Bloodkit

Foxkit! Bloodkit! Don't do that. -Hushpool