तारा, स्टार Wars: Clone Wars तारा, स्टार Wars being surpassed?

AaronThomas posted on Nov 17, 2010 at 09:40PM
I just read online that the Harry Potter series is going to surpass Star Wars! NO! I'm not a real big fan of Harry Potter so this upsets me. What's your opinion?

तारा, स्टार Wars: Clone Wars 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GalindaGirl said…
sick
What do you mean by 'surpass'??? Oh make bigger? I don't think so at all. SW has lived longer that Harry Potter. I mean so many movies books, fan's, etc. Even a TV show but fans of Harry Potter are becoming something like SW nerds
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaronThomas said…
No, just money made from it. But I also read that some fans of harry potter are getting tired of harry potter movies
sick
Wow really? Then they don't seem to he true HP fans. :S Well SW is still bigger.
crying
thanks for the loyalty. lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jedigal1990 said…
smile
though i love harry potter there is no way that harry potter will surpass starwars harry potter has been around maybe 12 years so far starwars has been around for more than 30 years they have 6 movies and a tv show and another show in the works. I think harry potter will last for a long time but i don't think it will hit the magnitude of starwars ever starwars is to big to be matched
big smile
I agree with jedigal I love HP and I've been a fan but I love SW more.
What do u mean another show in the works?
I don't think there's going to be another Star Wars TV show. But there is more CW coming
I know, jan. 7th!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना moviebuff4 said…
Lots of movies have made more money than Star Wars.
It doesn't make it any less of a movie.
Star Wars is the greatest movie ever made!