Stand-up Comedy Entertainment Industry's #1 Money Maker: Stand Up Comedy

ComedyExpert posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 11:39PM
I've been doing a lot of research on the entertainment industry, considering the fact I majored in "entertainment business" in college. Surprisingly, it turns out comedy has been the most popular sector in the entertainment industry as of 2006-2008 and still continues to grow. I know a lot of you are probably asking yourself how this is possible. Well here's the simplest answer I can give you. Here goes...

COMEDIANS GET THE GIRLS!!!!

Turns out being funny is the is the #1 trait that females are attracted to. Think of the funniest guy you know. How is he with the woman? Exactly. He get's any woman he wants!

How do you become funny? Some people say you're born with the talent. WRONG! It can be learned and is quite easy. The easiest method is to study from the funniest people out there and what better place than a stand up comedy show! Go to the next show in your town, city or talk someone you know into booking a show at their venue, business, or next event. Study these guys. They know what they're doing. Trust me!!! www.nextroundinc.com

Stand-up Comedy No उत्तरों