Sonic प्रशंसक Characters Requests!

skoish posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 01:38AM
Hello! If you don't know who I am, I'll jsut start by introducing myself. I'm the girl who sits hunched over a drawing tablet all day coming up with random character designs and countless storylines! Some things I can help with:

CHARACTER NAMES - Ah, yes, probably the most important aspect of creating a character. A name can be a drop-dead giveaway for talents, abilities, personalities -- or not!

CHARACTER DESIGNS - What good is designing a character if you don't know what they look like? Outfits for a character are always a great choice as long as they meet a few guidlines; they should always have something to do with the character's personality, add to their realism, and help them fill the role that they play in the wonderful society that we call imagination!

CHARACTER POWERS/ABILITIES - The fruit of the tree for creating a successful character. Now, this doesn't mean I'm telling you that your characters should be able to blow up a 30,000 square mile meteor hurtling towards Earth or make every man she meets fall helplessly and endlessly in love with her, but they do make for a more interesting character as long as they don't make the character seem too powerful.

CHARACTER BACKSTORIES/PASTS - The basic backbone of a character. Now let's get one thing straight; NOT EVERY CHARACTER HAS TO HAVE A MYSTERIOUS OR HORRIFYING PAST. An interesting character doesn't have to wander the world, searching to avenge their brutally murdered parents who were killed when the character was only three years old. They can be as simple as meeting a best friend, falling in love, the small things in life that can be achieved by almost everyone; THAT is the kind of thing that makes characters easy to relate to!

CHARACTER ROLLS - Alright, basically, not every girl character has to be a beautiful princess waiting for her knight in shining armor or the dark demon banished to the underworld. Another note:

SUCCESSFUL CHARACTERS AREN'T CHARACTERS THAT ARE JUST ENTERED INTO AN EXISTING STORYLINE. If you're writing a completly made-up, 100% original story with original characters and original storylines, that's okay. All I'm saying is that no one likes it when someone tries to make their character "G.U.N. project #13" or "Sonic the Hedgehog's True Love". This shows that character is just yearning for too much attention, which is too dull, repetitive, and just downright bizarre.

If I DO take your request, please note:

If you keep bugging me about "When's the picture gonna be done?" or "Are you almsot done with the picture?", chances are, I will stop right then and there and NEVER finish the picture. Drawing requests takes time, and if you're not willing to spare some patience and wait for a drawing, then maybe you should draw it yourself. Another thing:

I will send you notifications of the progress and completion of the picture. You don't have to be all in my buisiness, I will be sure to keep you informed!

FINAL NOTE: Even if you don't ask me for requests, you should still follow these guidlines and rules. People who take requests do not like to be rushed, and that just makes for a picture that hasn't lived up to it's full potential. Send me a PM or comment on this forum if you want a request done!

... RANDOM PICTURE TIME!!! .3.
 Hello! If आप don't know who I am, I'll jsut start द्वारा introducing myself. I'm the girl who sits hunch

Sonic प्रशंसक Characters 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sierradawn9 said…
Name:Ashynn(Ash is her giveaway) Rosalie Black
Race:Vampire bat(means she has fangs and an abnormal IQ)
Eye color:red orange and yellow
Fur color:dark and light gray
Hair Length:down to her waist
Hair color:Usually black but dark red streaks sometimes mysteriously appear
Hair style:curly in some places and mostly strait in others
Wings:red and larger than most
Other:red crescent moon on her forehead
Shirt:long sleeved red and black striped turtleneck
Pants:black torn up skinny jeans
Shoes:Black jordans(plays basketball and football)
Power:Flame controlling

Backstory:
Daughter of two flamelon vampire bats.Her mother died in an epic crossfire in a war,and yes she was a veteran.Some say her father died of an illness but Ash doesn't believe it.She was raised by a crimminal,which is why she went to Juvie so much--;...When she was eight,two echidna brothers named Justin and Zero jr busted her out.As they grew up,Ash started to develop a crush on Justin.They started dating,but when Justin became her collage professor,she noticed changes in Justin's behavior.She soon found out that he was cheating on her.She screamed at him,then left,never even coming back for her stuff.She then met Drake...a demon who helped her recover the breakup.She fell in love again,but he never cheated on her.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MephilesTheDark said…
I'm pretty much the same as that, except I don't take requests, and only Art Trades and Prop-Coms. :3

I'm pretty happy with all my chara's, story-and-name wise, but, if you'd like to draw Ningizzida, that would be very nice of you. ^^
 I'm pretty much the same as that, except I don't take requests, and only Art Trades and Prop-Coms. :3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना skoish said…
mischievous
Ok, cool! :) he looks so epic XD
Thanks. ^^
Finished with Ningizzida! But my camera doesn't work... DX
That's okay then. :3 I can wait until it does.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SonShadSilv003 said…
Full name: Terra Bellator

Species: Echidna

Height: 3 feet 8 inches tall

Weight: 105 pounds

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Marital status: single

IQ: 130

Dominate hand: Ambidextrous

Known relatives: Quake (father) and Gaia (mother.) Both are deceased and were formidable geomancers

DOB: 6-17-92

Birthplace: Downtown Station Square

Residence: Somewhere deep in the mountains.

Social Class: Loner

Alignment: Neutral-good

Top speed: 60 mph (on foot) 150 (using Geo transportation, see below.)

Appearance: Typical echidna look (muzzle shape, tail, body shape) with brown fur. A tuft of green hair is on his chest. His hands have five fingers rather than the boxing-glove shaped ones. Small spikes come out of the knuckles on his pinkie and index finger. He has green markings on his hands (similar to those of Silver the hedgehog) with matching ones on the tops and bottoms of his feet. These markings are the key to his Geokinesis

Dreadlock style: Four brown dreadlocks on each side of his head, six on the back and four on the front, two on each side that covers the corners of his eyes. The bottom half of the quills are also a darker shade of brown and seem to be made out of rock itself. The dreadlocks on the front of his head go down to about shoulder height, the ones on the side reach down to chest level and the back ones go down to waist level.

Eye color: Green

Skin color: Tan muzzle

Attire: He has no gloves or shoes, a loose-fitting tan open vest and baggy dark brown jeans that have his tail poking out the back.

Abilities - Geokinesis. Terra Bellator is able to manipulate earth and rock, in all its various forms. His Geokinesisis isn't his only asset. He usually combines his power with his vast knowledge of martial arts matched with his acrobatic proficiency and his super strength. Terra also has massive amounts of endurance and has to undergo a lot of damage to go down for the count.

Basic rock movement - He can hurl large boulders at enemies or bombard them with hundreds or thousands of smaller ones.

Tremor - By slamming a fist or a foot on the ground he creates small tremors that stun any enemies within a ten yard radius.

Earth smash: Terra can easily destroy rocks and boulders with punches and kicks.

Earth sinking: He can forcibly sink his opponents into the ground, imprisoning them or even suffocating them in earth.

Geo transportation: Being somewhat sluggish on his feet Terra can create a wave of earth that he rides on to use as a form of transportation.

Earth Tunneling: He can move through the earth to out-maneuver his foes either by opening tunnels or by pulling the earth past them, literally swimming through the ground.

Geo launch: While Terra likes being rooted to the ground he can quickly move rock beneath him and launch himself several tens of feet into the air, whether to catch airborne opponents or to travel faster.

Earth compression: It is possible for Terra to compress large chunks of rock into smaller, denser chunks, or to compress several smaller chunks into one big piece of rock.

Geo wall - Creating a wall slightly taller than himself he can protect himself against projectiles, although a very powerful projectile or many weaker ones will go right through the wall.

Dust Cloud: By shaking the ground back and forth, Terra can create dust clouds of various size to provide cover.

Geo Line: As an offensive attack, Terra can create a line of twisted columns and propel it forward.

Geo Armor - Terra takes the earth around him and molds it to fit his body and create something similar to armor. He can also hide inside the earth by manipulating the rock around him as a shell.

Remote Geomancing: If Terra is suspended from the ground, but is aware that there is earth somewhere near, he can focus his energies and manipulate that earth out of his physical reach out of sheer concentration.

Geo Boost: A form where Terra unleashes his inner potential. A green aura surrounds him, he gains a slight muscular increase, his dreadlocks seem to float and his Geokinesis is greatly increased for an allotted time. This is a rare form and he doesn't even have control of when he undergoes it.

The following are attacks unlocked in Geo Boost.

Greater rock movement: With his greater power and stronger connection to the earth, Terra can move hill-sized statues at will.

Powered Compression: This much more powerful version of the Earth Compression technique. Instead of manipulating large chunks of earth into a single projectile, Terra can gather boulder-sized rocks and simultaneously compress each fragment into smaller, denser and harder rocks, essentially keeping the rocks under pressure for more volatile attacks if needed. Lastly, the rocks are directed to orbit around him until they are put to use.

Compressed Rock Bullets: One of his preferred attacks using the Powered Compression technique. Terra Bellator disintegrates all the compressed rocks orbiting around him and shoots it in shrapnel like fragments with great speed, in a machine gun-like fashion.

Geo Blast: Covering his body with the earth around him or using the rocks from the Powered Compression, he uses the remainder of Geo Boost in addition to a majority of power beyond that to unleash it in all directions. However after this attack his power is completely drained and is only used as a last resort.

Weaknesses: Terra is extremely hydrophobic and the water also hinders his abilities. His reliance on his lower body effects him as well. Removing him any substantial distance from the earth, such as in the air, strips him of his geo powers. Another weakness of his is a tendency to overexert himself. Unless he finishes an enemy quickly before doing so leaves him vulnerable.

Power source: As mentioned above, the markings on his hands and feet are the key to controlling his power. His connection to the earth is his main source. His lack of gloves and shoes strengthens this as well

Combat style: While in combat Terra acts very decisive, always listening and waiting for the proper time to strike. In other words, he generally endures his enemies' attacks until the right opportunity to counterattack reveals itself, then strike with unyielding force. He utilizes heavily rooted stances and strong kicks and punches that evoke the mass and power of earth. He maintains a distinct balance between offensive and defensive capabilities to overwhelm opponents.

Personality: Terra is stern and unmovable like the element he controls and can also sometimes seems emotionless and non-caring, but the fact he wouldn't hesitate to lend a helping hand contradicts this. Just like the earth he is rooted to his duty. He is proud, persistent and enduring and also has trust issues from a result of his troubled past. As a result of his seclusion, he is very paranoid and will act on anything that moves. Despite this, in the face of danger he remains somber and vigilant and goes about his action cautiously. All in all Terra is laid-back and down-to-earth and once this echidna trusts someone he will show that person unbelievable kindness.

Background: Terra Bellator lived a normal life of a happy kid. This was until the age of six when he unleashed his dormant geomancing capabilities. His mother and father then made a mutual agreement to train their son, his father even teaching his vast knowledge of martial arts. They soon found their son was powerful, far exceeding their expectations. By the age of nine he surpassed his own parents. Things were going great for him until at the age of twelve while the family was asleep deep in the night Terra awoke to his father telling him these group of assassins came to collect the bounty that was placed on them. He also told him they captured his mother and was attempting to use her as bait to lure him into a trap. A noise went off, his father demanded that he get as far away as he can. Terra fled with many unanswered questions, worried and terrified for his parents but knew this would be best for him. He ran and ran until he found himself alone deep in the mountain side. He thought the worst for his parents but they raised him strong and knew if anything bad happened they did it for him. Even if they did sacrifice themselves it would not be in vain. Terra survived by making shelter out of the earth around him, using his Geokinesis to hunt for food and even found bodies of water to drink from. Four years has passed since he has seen his parents or any signs of civilization. Terra Bellator has gone under self-training in hopes of avenging his fallen parents who he knew well enough were either dead or being held hostage.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JustinHedgehog said…
laugh
i know what you mean... i get requests all of the time, and it's really hard when someone nags you till you rot in your computer chair. lol =P

but, can you do me a request? =) well, if you have the time of course! if not, it's fine! =D

oh, and by the way, that random pic is EPIC AWESOME SAUCE! xD

i know what आप mean... i get requests all of the time, and it's really hard when someone nags आप ti
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
blush
Could you do Lizzy for me?
 Could आप do Lizzy for me?
@everyone that's posted in the last 15 days: Of course I will. :) Now keep the guidlines in mind, and remember, if there's anything you want me to change when I post it, jsut let me know and I'd be happy to oblige.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
YAY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SonShadSilv003 said…
Cool! I also made a couple recent changes to my character, Terra Bellator
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mariaxshadz said…
Will you draw my girl Kitty please?
 Will आप draw my girl Kitty please?