Sonic प्रशंसक Characters Make A प्रशंसक Made Character

emomodechester posted on Apr 26, 2014 at 08:32PM
say you are like me you cant draw good so the next best thing is to describe your characters there are no rules to this add all the detail you want but

eye and fur colors:
good or evil:
theme song:
girlfriend or boyfriend:

just add anything you want to the list i wont judge :P

Sonic प्रशंसक Characters 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emomodechester said…
name: ace "mister" creep
eye and fur colors: (eyes) purple (fur) black and white with a weird skull like fur pattern on his face and mussel
good or evil: evil but seems good
them song: deify by disturbed
girlfriend or boyfriend: none
hates: his brother ben gun and kings

details
wears a black tanktop black trench coat black pants tared gloves black boots with a cool skull pattern on it... he has powers obtaind from the god of fear witch is not what you may think the power is to take away someone else's power he hates gun and kings becaus his brother ben killd everyone is a small town the chester and hunter lived at he think that they could have done something..... he want to take over the wolrd and what makes him evil is his greed.....he does not kill anybody he hate the thought of it.... his family comes from a long line of assassins...and he has three brothers ben dread and spike
emomodechester commented…
forgot.... he's a cat.....and he has a blue tongue and gums....don't ask why एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
हे someone make one!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emomodechester said…
name: hunter the wolf
eye and fur colors:white fur and mussel and he has a purple eye (he has an eye patch that is why i said "a")
good or evil:good
theme song: engel by rammstein
girlfriend or boyfriend: girlfriend (but she passed away he's not that sad about it)
hates:anything evil

details: he wears a dark green jacket a white tank top army boots a black eye patch and wears cargo camo paints wears the eye patch because he is blind in his left eye..... and he is renown for being a bounty hunter if not the best.... and he has a twin brother named Chester ( note chester is not my real name)
koise kafi एक साल  से अधिक पुराना