सेवेरस स्नेप एलन रिक्मन

Ashley-Green posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 05:17AM
Sure; Alan Rickman did a BRILLIANT job as Severus; but does anyone else feel that getting a 65 year old actor to a 35 year old guy was a bit mean?
Seriously; I envisioned Snape as a young and amazingly good-looking guy in the books; and the movie has turned him into a creepy THING (I do love ALan Rickman though; and he was right for Snape; but perhaps a younger guy would have been better??)

सेवेरस स्नेप 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kraucik83 said…
cool
No, I don't think so.. I really don't have the impression Snape is a creepy THING... & for me he is amazingly good looking! I don't care for alan Rickman's age. First he doesn't look that old as Snape & second he is the only one I could imagine playing this character!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lilyZ said…
big smile
Totally agree with Kraucik83 !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BaSbooSa said…
heart
Actually I didn't read the books .. but I really fell in love with Snape the moment I saw him in Philosopghr's Stone and I didn't know that Snape was supposed to be a 38-years-old-guy and even when I know that now .. I can't imagine anyone else but Alan Rickman playing the charactor Severus Snape .. but don't you think that Alan is a really good looking man even if he is 63 ? ;)
(Sorry if my English was bad but it's not my mother tongue =P)