सक्रब्स बिना सोचे समझे सक्रब्स Trivia

LovesScrubs posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 07:40PM
I thought it would be interesting, if you know some good trivia about the show, to share a few random inside facts about Scrubs. I'm not talking about quiz questions, of course, but things that go on behind the scenes or various not well-known knowledge.

God knows that was a horrible explination.
Here's a few examples I recently was enlightened with...

सक्रब्स 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovesScrubs said…
smile
Last night I was watching the season 1 DVD and I learned...

-Mike Schwartz, who is a writer from the show also plays Llyod- the delivery guy.

-At the end of "My Old Lady", J.D. is sitting in the grass like Mrs. Tanner advised him to do and Elliot, Carla and Turk join him. Turns out Zach and Sarah were fighting at that point in time and J.D. did not look at her once during this scene.

-Michael Hobert, who plays Lonnie, is brothers with Tim Hobert who has written and produced various Scrubs episodes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tushtush said…
I've been desperate to know why Zach and Sarah were fighting then for ages! I bet they were dating as rumoured at the beginning, and they'd broken up or something there. That's what I like to believe anyway. :D

There's also the more probable reason that Zach had tried to get a baby horse tattooed on his cheek, and Sarah was furious, so poisoned him to give him sensitive skin that couldn't be inked on, so they were fighting about it?

I've got no trivia to add because i don't really understand what trivia is. :S
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना remlap said…
Bill Lawrence definitely seems to be ribbing Zach about him and Sarah. And Zach sounds very offended by it, there's more there than we'll probably ever know. And honestly I am glad they got past it, if they did not who knows how Scrubs would of turned.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovesScrubs said…
I think it was just a childish fight. We've all had them. It blew over quickly. Not a huge deal. Just a random funny comment in the extras in the DVD.

Trivia is just random facts. Interesting things that are not well known about the series, tushtush.