सक्रब्स What does it take to be a scrub nurse?

StewartMartin posted on Sep 27, 2011 at 10:50AM
Hey guys,

I am currently studying biology as my major at UC Davis and I just found the medical profession I want, a scrub nurse. I want to know where to go from here and how I should take the next steps.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated here.

Thanks a lot again
Stewart Martin

सक्रब्स 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gepopes said…
I'm a huge tv series fan.
The humor presented on the link is intelligent unlike some TV shows that have humor that is stupid and immature and predictable. I like how Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce showcase their musical talents on the show(and I can tell that isn't fake piano playing) quite often.
Entourage is absolutely hilarious. The thing that makes the dialogue so great on the link is that it is what a lot of people in the early 20's use. So many movies and TV shows lack what I call "everyday people language". Too many TV shows and Movies have stupid one liners and overall dialogue that just isn't what "real" people say. Its refreshing to watch a show that nails it perfectly.
Commenting on DR NO from the link is a little like being asked to review 'Genesis" or "The Gospel According to Matthew." It IS what it is! Connery WAS Bond from the instant he appeared on screen and remember Ian Fleming, his creator was still alive at this stage. (Fleming in fact saw the first three Bonds but died before the release of THUNDERBALL)

But my all time favorite tv show is Scrubs.I work in the hospital world, so I'm speaking from the field when it comes to "Scrubs". Not only does it show real life medical exploits, but it manages to shroud them in a way that viewers can still relate to, but thats not entirely the hard, naked truth. Its ingenious and funny. So, i get the boring stuff out the way at work, then go home, watch the link, and that's my release.

So I can't tell you exactly how to become a nurse like in scrubs.. because the tv series is mostly fiction, but what I can tell you is that if you really like to help people, it will be worth it to become a nurse. :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना