Rosario Vampire Who and why?

dei-girl posted on Oct 07, 2008 at 10:27PM
I would like to know who is your FAVORITE character and WHY you love them so much?

i don't really have one but i would probably have to say Moka...cuz she's funny and you really don't know on hwat she is going to do next.

Rosario Vampire 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना succubusgirl said…
Kurumu~She is pretty, awesome, and so cool! She is so brave and daring, and her monster form is wicked awesome!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JatearBlackRose said…
Wall I have to say Mizore. She is just like me cold and shy. Allso she has the most beautiful eyes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OoOsublimeOoO said…
Kurumu is the funniest, because she flirts so much with Tsukune and Moka never does anything about it.
yeah, totally! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना trygon said…
i havent a favorite charackter, i think all of the charakters are needed XD but if have to choose i would say Kurumu XD
AWESOME! Yeah!! Go kurumu!!!! XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alfort said…
Tsukune because of his reactions,they're hilarious
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chiefmaster said…
definetly kurumu why?because she truly loves tsukune wel at least from all tha i saw until season 2 and shes a funny girl not shy like moka
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Silvershadow101 said…
laugh
I'd have to say moka [vampire form] is the coolest because she always sounds serious and she really looks cool with those red pupils and silver hare that coupled with here awesome personality is the coolest character ever.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना trentin01 said…
big smile
mizore because shes funny with her random stalker and was misunderstood until she made friends and i love the fact she controls ice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ginei_werewolf said…
mizore and kurumu
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darthcriddle said…
wink
I like Ruby and kurumu but if there was a choice then I would have to say Kurumu becuase she is real outgoing and likes to do all kinds of fun stuff. Her flirty attitude is very attractive especialy when she uses the good stuff hehe. She seems to care greatly for the person she loves (Tsukune) wich is a very comforting trait in a girl or women. So yeah Kurumu.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना i_heart_moca said…
smile
you have to remember shes designd to do that but ya ...i stil like moka she helped tsunis mom plz excuse the spelling
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना browncoat78 said…
mizore she just looks cool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Triela said…
laugh
Yukari and Kokoa are awesomeness.