रॉबर्ट पैटिनसन Is Rob a good Edward Cullen?

SexyNo8 posted on Oct 16, 2008 at 05:33PM
Hell yeh he is! He's soooooooooooooo pretty! i have the best picture of him as Edward ever!
He's amazing! Perfect for Edward!
Oh, and for all the dicks out there who don't think he's good looking enough to play Edward, well duh, no ones gonna be "impossibly beautiful" cos it's IMPOSSIBLE-hint hint- and he's the closest thing there is to impossibly beautiful! (Although the picture of him in the top left corner isn't that great.)

रॉबर्ट पैटिनसन 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jimena said…
yess i know, i totally agree with you, because people are expecting him to be impossibly beautiful as a vampire, they always complaint, so annoying, he's gonna be great in the movie i know for sure
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nataliejade said…
In my mind its really hard to discribe the way i see Edward but Robert is the closest thing to him. And i think he'll be able to act like Edward perfectly.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angelica_Cullen said…
Yes, I very like Gaspard Ulliel so Edward Cullen, but Robert Pattinson is a fantastic Edward *-*
I very like Robert-Edward *-*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Eli_92 said…
Rob is a PERFECT Edward!! <3
I love his crooked smile!! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sydniibbyy said…
yeah. hes the perfect edward. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekthegeek said…
-sigh-
perfect.
but i think he needs to be known for other than Twilight.

Becuz he has some auhhmazin other roles(:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना edwardcullen08 said…
yes he is<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Black-Rose said…
I love Robert Pattinson as Edward! When I saw the movie I thought thats exactly how Edward would act, he was amazing!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना evelynnleow said…
edward cullen is so so perfect. his smiles..his eyes ..are so pretty.i love his everything! he is charming! gosh...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twi-hard said…
omg he is perfct love his crooked smile
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hannah_Fan98 said…
I dont think he is a good Edward (even though i havent seen the movie) i just dont think he is right for the part :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karolytea said…
He is the best edward cullen.. he's so amazing.... I love his smile..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना carlahunter14 said…
of course he is a good edward cullen! he is so hawt. edward is soooo mysterious and charming and robert pattinson is just like that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Robert_Lover12 said…
Omg HELL ya! He is soo hot, adorable, and he is the BEST for the paryt of Edward. He can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and beat my body ANY day!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loneliness said…
robert is perfect for everithing. I love his look. i wanna know you robert!!!!!
every day i gonna see you robert!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teresa07 said…
Hello my name is Teresa I am Spanish and want to be able to write a letter to Robert Pattinson ... but I have a great problem and esque not where to send her him(you,them) in order that it(he,she) receives it personally ... SOMEONE ME PODRIA TO FACILITATE SOME DIRECTION(ADDRESS)? Indeed it(he,she) is very important help my me
Thank you
Kisses
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jjuicy818 said…
smile
he is so perfect
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bianca04 said…
kiss
well..im not really into idolizing an actor,,but when i saw the character of rob as edward cullen, he got me of my feet,,he is really a good actor and very handsome..i wish to see him someday,hopefully, but i dunno where and how,-sigh-