बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना World of Remnant RP (RWBY RP)

killer24 posted on Jul 16, 2016 at 10:38PM
-For those that already know and follow RWBY then continue down the page, for those that do not know about RWBY continue reading and I'll explain enough to get you started on this RP.-

Synopsis:
In the world of Remnant, all living creatures possess a soul, the physical manifestation of which is known as Aura: a form of innate energy that bestows its user with certain abilities and powers. Unique expressions of these abilities which are specific to individuals are known as Semblances. Remnant is populated by two intelligent species - humanity and Faunus, a race of human-animal hybrids.

Legend states that mankind was born from dust into a hostile world, forced to battle for survival against soulless creatures of darkness known as the Grimm. However, man discovered a power that would help them combat the forces of darkness; they named their newly discovered power, Dust, after that from which they were formed. Armed with Dust, described as "Nature's Wrath", mankind was able to turn the tide against the Grimm.

In the modern day, most people live within the four Kingdoms; Vale, Mistral, Atlas and Vacuo. Huntsman Academies, such as Beacon Academy, were created to train Huntsmen and Huntresses, warriors whose sole purpose was to combat the Grimm using a combination of powerful weapons, Aura, and Dust. In doing so, they protect those who cannot protect themselves from the dangers of Remnant.

In this RP we will be following the series as a base point, and thus the beginning will be around episode 1-2, volume 1. (This will also allow those that don't know about RWBY to join in, rather than binge watch the entire series just for this RP.)

Character sheet:
Name:
Race: (Can be a Faunus)
Appearance:
Weapon:
Weapon Name:
Semblance:
Backstory:

(Though I don't like to make rules, nor do I think most of you need reminding of them so I'll just repeat the obvious ones and mention any specific to this RP.)
Rules:
1: No god modding. (Standard, don't make your character too OP.)
2: No killing other characters without permission.
3: Canon characters can be mentioned but they still follow the series and thus cannot be controlled.
4: Weapons and semblance must fit the world, so don't go having the pistol equivalent of the Death-Star with the power of creation and destruction. (I guess that relates to God modding, so I guess it should be obvious too.)

Note: If I have missed anything, or you have questions do not be afraid to ask.
Extra note: Don't worry about adding semblance if you can't think of it, just come back and update it later when you think of it or first use it.

Current Characters:
- Alex Knight (Killer24)
- Mania (Heart-of_love)
- Valkenhayn "Vane" Creed (Mcterra)
- Nicole Gainsboro (Zeph2dmax)
- Anastasia "Ana" Ivanov (Tora_chankyaaa)
- Dusk Rissett (Tora_chankyaaa)
 [i]-For those that already know and follow RWBY then continue down the page, for those that do not kn
last edited on Aug 08, 2016 at 03:09PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 56 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...