बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Adventures in Sugar Rush (Wreck It Ralph)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 03:16AM
ok this may be the first one ever done so if you've seen the movie you'll get it if you havet my first post WILL be a spoiler so dont say i didnt warn you
so you can be any character you want a character from sugar rush or another game
but i'm Vanellope.
if you wish to make your own racer from sugar rush please include
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
what your car looks like:(optional)
well only one thing left to say
S-U-G-A-R jump into your racing car say SUGAR RUSH! SUGAR RUSH!
 ok this may be the first one ever done so if you've seen the movie you'll get it if आप havet my firs
last edited on Nov 25, 2012 at 03:33AM
save

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 476 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 476

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LetsDuel2012 said…
it was a perfect day in Sugar Rush and I President Vanellope Von Schweetz was glad to run it all with a little help from my friends. it was time for todays race to see who would make the board tommorow i drive in my kart me and my best friend Ralph made to the track and wait for my friends i was a little excited though for a bit i've had a small crush on Rancis Fluggerbutter and hes always seems to get on the board...i've never told him though
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"ok everyone remember your gold coins if you want to race!" I say throwing my coin in
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaddieChan said…
I'll be the Jubieena girl I guess
*Throws Coin in and walks away.*
 I'll be the Jubieena girl I guess *Throws Coin in and walks away.*
"good luck today Jubileena" I say as her name comes up on the board ( I love her kart)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Thanks..."Jubileena said.
Everyone puts their coins in and gets ready to race "ok you all know the drill! Around the track first 9 gets to be on tommorows board" I say jumping in my kart
gETS rEDAY*
The race starts and I let a few people in front then....i Glitch in fron of two people so im in 4th place now
*In 5th place*
I drive past Rancis blushing a bit. 3rd place
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totolove said…
Name : Melanie Choco-Moose
Looks : long jacket/dress with hoodie which is brown, light coffee colored over dress, pink belt with buckle same color as dress, pink gloves with fingers cut off, stockings with brown and dark brown wavy lines, brown shoes with brown and pink frills at the top. Light coffee colored goggles with brown strap and pink lenses and a helmet with moose antlers with red bows on them, brown and light coffee stripes going horizontal, a pink line going down the middle and chocolate chips going down the pink line .
Personality : fun, sweet, hyper, chatty and lovable
What your car looks like : light coffee base, pink frosting,chocolate swirl wheels, Choco chips going down the sides, pink window and chocolate bar thing that sticks out the back.
I glitch at the last moment and finish in first. "Whoo!"
Melanie looks from behind one of the stands as vanellope comes in first " woah "
I jump out of my kart "yay i get to be on tomorrows board!"
Melanie smiles and stares at her
"Hey who wants to race at My place?" I ask
Melanie steps out a bit to get a better look
Name : Candace Candy Corna
Appearance : brown hair with candy corn in it, an orange top with candy corn buttons, a yellow skirt with shoulder straps, a white shirt underneath the orange one, cat ears and tail, candy corn colored stockings, orange boots with white and yellow frills at the top and her helmet is orange with two stripes which are yellow and white and it has holes for her cat ears . ( it's a Halloween thing )
Personality : cool, sweet and spicy
Car looks : Like a big piece of candy corn
Name of car : crazy corn
Car specialty : shoots candy corn that explodes into dust on contact
Other :
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T2apple said…
Name: Korra Candy Cane

Appearance: Tan skin ,brown curly hair with a red and white beanie/helmet , a red and white short dress with a black hoodie , black fingerless gloves , red and white stripped knee-high socks and black converse. Candy cane colored nail polish.

Personality: Bad girl but still sweet, cool under pressure, usually quiet

Car: candy cane sled -shaped body with peppermint wheels and steering wheel and peppermint stick thing on the back
Specialty: Candy cane gun that shoots peppermints
*Korra gives Vanellope a side glance and sighs
I go for a stroll " 2nd again. " I tell myself. I think back to when I was behind Vanellope when she passed Rancis she had blushed a bright red. "Hmmm Interesting ." I hum to myself " Interesting indeed."
"Hmmmm, maybe if i tag along I'll learn more about this crush of hers ." I think to myself " Hey Rancis," I yell to him " Let's go to Vanellope's ." I smile at him with full teeth and batting eyelashes. "Since we're cousins an all I thought we should spend some time racing together. In the end he had said o.k.
" Candace! you too! " I decide
We get to my place and we start racing
" Is everyone here it seems like we're missing someone ?"
"who?"
taffytagirl commented…
हे can i be in if im in i want to be taffyta एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
" I'm not sure...OOOOHHHH I know who's not here!!!! "
"Who?" i ask again
Candace jumped onto Melanie's back " hiya ! what up ? "
"Oh! She's back where have you been Miss Candace? "
"hi Candace" i say
" Where have you been?!?!?!?" I shoot
" No Where ! I found Melanie ! " Melanie tried to get Candace off her back
"OH, is that so. Where was Melanie then?"
" watchin' the race ! Weren't you Melanie ! " " Get off me ! " falls over " ouch "
"ARE YOU OK!? " *Help up*
" yes ! " giggles
"Sooo, Vanellope Have you seen Rancis by any chance I need to ask him something important
" Vanellope, Vanellope Earth to Vanellope HEY VANILA YOU IN THERE?!?! you really got to quit spacing out like that all the time."
"Oh....um....sorry.....can't say I have since the race"
" Oh well I'm gunna go look for him I'll be back tho"
blush
*finds Rancis* you have a sec? *he nodded* umm... on monday after the arcade closes do you want to go to the candy cane forest with me so we can get to know each other better please *and to my surprise he accepted my invite * Yayyyy thank you sooo much
I decide to do another round of racing
Candace walks towards the end of the game to the control center " hmm ? " walks back " I'm not going .... " walks back " but I want to- No ! I won't " starts thinking
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vanellope12 said…
name: candy soursweets
looks:light, brown skin,pink fluffy hair in an afro like cotton candy (DONT U DARE TRY TO EAT IT) hot pink tank top with hearts and a light pink long sleeved undershirt, purple skirt with little candies attached,helmet is purple with pink hearts (when i take off my helmet i dont have helmet hair its natural) pink boots with hot pinks ruffles at the top, purple stockings.
kart:looks like giant ice cream cone, has oreo wheels, a pink winshield and windows, lollipop joysticks,cherry on top, has jets to boost my speed (i can only use them once per race and they only last 10 seconds)
kart specialty: when you eat it it regenerates.
personality: funny hyper active and a little shy
note:im a glitch
I see a race going on so i go to see. im a little shy cause nobody really likes me for glitching.
"HI!" i shout everyone turns to look at me.
name:cocoa soursweets
looks:dark brown short hair,light brown skin, red sweater with candy canes (multicolor candy canes), green and blue striped skirt with pink shoulder straps, yellow stocking on right leg and orange on left, blue boots with purple ruffles on top and red laces,my helmet is rainbow with a big red bow on top.
personality:shy quiet nice funny.
kart: my "kart" is more like a floating piece of cotton candy, a hover kart (it doesnt go very far off the ground)
it has candy cane joysticks and jets (same conditions for the jets as candy)
specialty:hover karts are a bit faster
note: candy soursweets is my sister but im not a glitch.
Melanie looked at candy " hello ! "

Candace runs and jumps over Melanie " Hello ! " plays air guitar
"hey!"
" what up ? "