बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
She stared at the dish and her stomach grumbled. "U-Um, sure, thank you." Katsune took the plate and a spoon and started to take a few spoonfuls into her mouth.

(In times like this, you tend to eat anything. Even if it comes from a elf who almost killed you about 30 minutes ago.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(Elf*)

~Lia~
I stomped through the Hotel, seaching for the owner.

~Lesk~
I heard Lia stomping around a floor above and smiled. I would go cool her temper after a while. I pushed the macaroni around my bowl. It was rather foul with the condensed milk.
(Oh, right. Elf.)

Putting the craproni down, Katsune stared at Lesk. "Erm, is something wrong?" She heard noises above. Was that the problem? She looked up slightly and frowned at the old roof of the kitchen. Being a complete neat-freak, Katsune felt restless in a way and glanced back at Lesk who didn't seem to like the craproni he made.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
('Craproni'...xD)

*Rae, now bored and alone, idly dug around in her pockets. She found her car keys, a trail mix bar, a shiny black button, some lint and a quarter. Nothing too special.
Somewhat disappointed, she began to wander down the corridors again. The night was still young and the halls were still eerie. It reminded her of a haunted house on Halloween.*
(Maybe now, Rae might be able to run into Lia, and then experience for herself, calling Hotel Transylv–California a 'haunted house' is an understatement.
ಠ_ಠ
Dang, Rae underestimates a crap ton of stuff. xD)
*reads the comment o Halloween, is listening to "This is Halloween"*)

~Lia~

I threw ope the door to a random room and marched in. Looking around, I realized that there was no owner of the Hotel in the room. There was a desk however and I cocked my head at it, trying to decide whether or not it was worth the fuss to flip it.
*She began to whistle the tune to 'This Is Halloween', and the song echoed down the darkened corridors as she walked with no intention of actually getting anywhere.
Eventually, Rae found a door to a room she had yet to explore. Out of her own curiosity, she turned the knob and the door swung open, revealing something of a ballroom. This would of been a great find if she knew how to dance...
Oh well. She closes the door and moves on.*
(Watch this video! Blame demigoddessrlz.)

~Lia~

I decided it wouldn't be worth it and moved on.
(This rp...is...DEAD.)

For a slight moment she traced a tune. "What, is the continuous play of music continuing on?" Then, it dissolved with a opening of a door. This certainly meant the source was very close, and possibly in danger. Thinking it was a depressed Rae who stumbled upon a trap or Lia, Katsune dropped the bowl in haste and rushed out the door toward her love.

(You better run, run, run~!)
*It was once again that Rae's carelessness has gotten her to be the target of prey. Her cheery tune echoed off of the walls, throwing the sound down endless empty corridors. It was only a matter of time before the yandere found her...and who knows what will happen then?*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Roxas1314 said…
(Her computer is a buttfucking doucehcanoe, Axel WILL reply shortly. As a bribe.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
rainy
(yes, lets just put this rp on hold until it decides to let me get on fanpop again......i hate you fanpop.....)
sad
(There you go raining on my parade. Fine. Tell me when it's off hold.)
crying
(k....somebody please catch me up......-_- google chrome has become the tiny ray of happiness in the past hours.....TT_TT)
(Erm...I think...
Rae is wandering the halls with Katsune on her trail, Lesk is in the kitchen and Lia is upstairs stomping around in her room. I have no idea what Stara is doing. xD

Oh, and Matt is near the Hotel's entrance impersonating a statue.)
(should we just do a time skip?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
((i'm coming back because i loved being a crazy vampire chick that was the owner's girlfriend. So what's going on?))
(I have no idea really.....)
((should we start it over? i will admit rps are hard to keep up with since I'm freaking busy now,but I can certainly try.))
(Um, I'm here! :D
Aish, this is getting confusing. I agree with the start over thing then...)
(well not so much starting over as much as just making it so you all have been there for a while now.....)
((ok))
(Alright! ^^ Should you start off, Axel?)
(Alrighty then)

~Obsidian~
I sat swinging on the chandalier sipping my wine as poor little Sisceal fought through my shadow clones. "my my what a temper." I chuckled to myself as he swung around violently.

~Sisceal~
"Where are you you arrogant *#@#%^!?!?!!" Blind with rage I cut through the shadows.
Emerald sat in her room,playing with Wordsworth and singing.
((Oh shizzle, looks like this forum is back in action~

( '∪')ゝ))

*Rae hadn't been doing anything interesting with her time lately at the Hotel, and she was rather bored. Sitting alone on one of the counters in the kitchen, she picked tediously at some exotic-looking fruits resting in a decorative bowl, wondering what to do next.*
~Obsidian~
"Silly little priest! You'll never accomplish anything other than dying from exhaustion doing that." He looked around trying to locate the sound of my voice.

~Sisceal~
" Where are you?"

~Obsidian~
"Here." I appeared right behind him. He turned to swing but only slashed through another shadow clone. My laugh echoed through the hall.

(can anybody find the quote? first one will get props.)
((find what quote?))

Emerald laughed maniacally,then returning to her singing."Oh Wordsworth. Isn't this the life?"He hissed and Emerald giggled,then walked out of her room with him,going to find Obsidian."Obsidian~! Where's my lovely little devil~?"She laughed and kept walking."Stop playing with your silly little toy~!"
(oh, there's a quote in there. hint: 2nd and 3rd lines....it's kind of a more minor one, so tis more difficult.)

~Obsidian~
"But he's my favorite plaything!! He says he hates me" I rolled onto my stomach. The chandalier swaying gently "but I know that's just a lie. He has a passion for me, just like you."
*It was then decided that picking at food wasn't at all entertaining. Surely, there had to be something better to do.
Maybe some exploring? Rae frowned at the idea. That's all she'd been doing for...who knows how long? It's not like there was much to explore in a hotel anyway...
Or maybe there is. This place is as old as dirt, and from what she learned from television, old places tend to be crawling with neat stuff like secret passages! She just missed them all by exploring impulsively. Surely, if she were to go poke around again more closely, she'd find something cool!
And with that, Rae set off on her quest, a knowing grin spread out across her face.*
"Yes,but my passion is stronger and just a little less bloody than he would like."She giggled and Worsworth hissed."Oh shush now,Wordsworth. He plays with my feelings constantly~! Why would he ever stop now?"She laughed again and kept searching for him.
big smile
(AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!­!!!­!! YOU STARTED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! And the quote is fromm Batman!)

~Stara~

I stared at my sister. "You want to do WHAT?" She glared at me and said, "You KNOW I could do it. You just don't want me to."
(:D)

Twirling around the halls with a rose in hand, Katsune hummed a melody to herself as she thought about none other than her beloved Rae, of course..
"Ooh~ She'd be so happy once she sees me with such a beautiful gift." Before heading off around to look for her wife, she dipped the rose's tip in a bowl of a "red liquid". Then she just continued walking around merrily, as she searched, turning around corner. Ohohoho...!
(Oh damn...xD)

*The corridors were just as dark and as confusing as ever, though this didn't matter at all to Rae. She was far too excited about her adventure and what she might find to care. With a swift and bouncy gait, she continued down the hallway, unaware that her yandere demon wife was also on the search for something. Her.*
(xD This feels like a horror movie more than anything.)

Staring down the depth of the hall, Katsune spotted a shadow. Rushing toward Rae, she gave a backhug and smiled. "Dearie, where were you? I missed you..."
*Rae almost yelped at the sudden feel of arms wrapping around her, but calmed a bit when all they did was pull her in some kind of embrace. Then she realized who the arms belonged to, and she felt like yelping again. Despite this, she still greeted rather casually.* "Oh hey, Katsune..." *She paused before asking the usual:* "What's crackin'?"

(Not anymore. xD)
(Just another happy day at HOTEL CALIFORNIA!)
(xD I was missing a dose of Rae for a couple days wasn't I?)

Holding her tighter, Katsune retorted. "What's cracking is your bones..." Laughing, she let her go and turned to face her instead. "Now, where are you heading to? Shall I accompany you, my love?" She glanced at the ring on Rae's hand and her smile widened out of relief and joy that Rae... was only hers now.
*Rae inched away from the demon, a little freaked out by the way she looked at the ring wrapped permanently around her finger. She forced something of a smile.* "Uh...Sure..."
Returning her attention to Rae, Katsune grabbed her hand and dragged her down the hall. "Perfect!" She headed toward the ballroom, despite the fact that Sisceal and Obsidian were having a battle in there.

~Later when they reached..~

Katsune opened the door and peered in, holding Rae close to her.

(They were in the ballroom right? Is it dark inside the ballroom? !?(・_・;?)
(Where else would a chandelier be...? Erm...

Eh...)
(props for Lady! I guess they are in the ballroom and it's lit up.)

~Obsidian~
"You could argue on the less bloody aspect, but I have to say. My little priest sure has a thing for tough love." I watched blissfully as he continued his frantic search. I made the shadows strike at his waist and feet. "Dance, Sisceal, Dance!"
(Props! Cool! One question: Why? I'm kinda curious.)

~Lia~

I laid a hand on her shoulder, "Stara, we have to get out of here. You know I'm better in melee than you."
(you got the batman quote!)
(Oh! Duh!)
*Rae's eyes widened at what was currently going on in the ballroom between Obsidian and the obscure figure dancing around in the shadows. Like a sudden surge of electricity, excitement flowed through her. Now this just might be entertaining...*
"Obsidian~! Why won't you come to your princess when's she's in distress~!"Emerald sighed and pet Wordsworth."You love me,right Wordsworth?"He hissed and she smiled."Good boy."
~Obsidian~
"I'm sorry my dear. I'll be there in a bit!" I teleported down from the chandalier and restrained Sisceal with a few tentacles of darkness. "Don't go anywhere now." He fought furiously against the restraints. "Don't rough him up too much." I told the shadows as they encircled him. then it was off to my dear Emerald.
She giggled sexily and waited."My sweet little Wordsworth. I bet you can't wait for your lunch.I've got a special treat for you today."He hissed with happiness and licked my cheek.
~Obsidian~
"Where are you my dear?" I looked around each corner like a playful game of hide and go seek.