बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
I felt sick to my stomache and light headed."Ugh.....maybe drowning myself in wine and cake was a bad Idea after all...." I made my way to the library, at least it was quieter and calmer. Walking in I headed to the nearest chair only making it far enough to flop down into it face first in sick/splitting headache misery.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(Ok bye)

Katsune looked up from her book. "Um, are you OK?" She looked worried again and she was a bit embarassed asking her question.
(Bye bye)
~Sisceal~
I turned my head to look at her."Not really... but thanks for asking......." I shivered, feeling a cold sweat on my forehead.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Katsune put her bookmark in her book and put it down. "Huh? You seem worried? Sit down for a second. I'll open a window or two, you need some rest." Katsune said as she put her hand on his forehead and got up. Katsune opened the window and let the cool air blow in. "Nice breeze...isn't it?" She said, as the wind blew her air back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
"Wanna go look around?" *Rae smiled*
~Sisceal~
I turned and sat upright in the chair. The breeze did feel nice, but it wasn't quite the cure for my stomache."It is nice....I shouldn't drown my miseries in gluttony..it's not good for the soul." My stomache churned and I hunched over in pain."or health.."

(when playing Sisceal I always imagine his accent sounding something like Cait Sith's except lower.(for non FF peoples he's the adorable kitteh)...i know I said irish, but scottish works too.)
(I always loved Final Fantasy! But my favorite wasn't 7 but it was 9.)

Katsune turned around and walked up behind him "So what does make you happy?" She sounded very serious, when she really wasn't. "I could always be your bestest friend, if your lonely here." Katsune felt a tear drop down as she felt a connection to being lonely. "Demon! Demon! Rid this land of your unwanted presence!" The thought rung around as she remembered her past, and tears flowed down her face, but she didn't make a sound. She kept her sadness coped up in her, like she always used to.
~Sisceal~
"To get revenge. I geuss. There's not much good it would do though....it wouldn't give her back to me. My efforts anymore are practicaly useless." I reached up to the mural of a heavenly sky painted on the ceiling."I have nothing left to fight for so should I just give in already? or should I keep defending people I know I can't protect in the end?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
((=w=; I was caught up in Lucky Star...))

Matthew nodded, eager to explore.
His tail flicked around in excitement as he stood up.
(That anime is chock-full of Moe~ *-*)
*Rae got up, excited as well* "Where do you wanna check out first? Out here or inside?"
(I gotta go off now bye me!! -Lucky Star reference- Ya know was it bye me or bye nee or something completely different? That Akida!)

Katsune flashed and shot back a answer. "No! Don't ever give up! Who cares if you lose at the end? If you die fighting, people will still remember you, if you abandon them...You are unwanted.." She looked down at her feet, her face shadowed.

(K see ya tommorow!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I turned in my chair and looked at him.I only stared at him for a moment,then sighed."Happy birthday my love."
(Aw, seeya :c)
(k. TTFN!)

~Sisceal~
"Do you know how difficult that is after all these years?!" I shot back." I've been here so long and seen so many people suffer that I can't help but doubt myself anymore.....I might as well. It's not like anybody I know will remember me at all."
"Happy birthday to you to." I gave an appologetic smile.
I looked at him."My present is still on the floor.I'm not going and getting it for you."
"heh, that's alright...I can retreive it from here." I put my hands behind my back." I'll even keep it a suprise."A swirl of darkness and it was in my hand. I pretended to drop it." Oops....clumsy me." bending down to pick it up I saw that it was a carving of my favorite animal." It's lovely dear, but what's this?" I looked up at her." It seems to have brought me you gift as well....see." I held it up to reveal a ring around it's neck.
"It's made purely of human bone."I then looked at it and blinked."What?
"Suprise! It's called a destiny ring. They only come in pairs.They symbolize a couple's eternal bond.. much deeper than any engagement ring could." I removed it from the statue." So,.....will you accept it my love?"
I blushed and smiled,looking away."How thoughtful."I walked to him and smiled,kissing him quickly."Of course I will accept it my love.But I will not hesitate to kill you next time I see that."
heart
(last post for tonight. goodnight all.)
"Now I can't promise that it won't happen again my dear, but by now you should know I can't help it. It's my nature. You should also know that I'm difficult to kill." Handing her the ring I kissed her back."But you will always have my heart. "
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
(i should join this... what's going on currently?)
I smiled."Good night love."I led him out and closed the door,then sighed and sat down.Wordsworth came out of the skull and hissed at me softly."What have i gotten myself into Wordsworth?...."I sighed and put my head in my hands.
(k. after this it's good night. There's a birthday going on for Emerald and Obsidian. Obsidian is trying to make amends for getting caught kissing Sisceal by Emerald. Sisceal and Katsune are in the library along with several of the others. and I can't remember the rest. sorry to all of whom I forgot! -_-')
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(Stara's in the library, reading a book filled with darkness. She needs a little light in her life.)

I was curled up in a comfy chair, reading "The Fall of the House of Usher" by Edgar Allen Poe. Such a good book. And so very creepy.
(I'm baaaccckk!)

Katsune paused and resumed the conversation, "Care or not, it's not about others all the time anyway." She wiped her tears and continued, "You've seen others suffer, but did you ever lose? Your standing here right now, so no, right?! Doubt is something that follows everyone! You can't just lose to it so easily!! I had doubts, and I lost to it and now......" She realized she was getting quite loud and revealed a bit too much. She took a step back. "A..Anyway, here's your coffee.." She laid a cup warm with refreshing coffee.
Emerald shook her head."Come on Wordsworth.Let's go for a walk."I wrapped Wordsworth around my neck and let him rest there and began walking around.
Matthew thought for a bit, tilting his head and tapping his chin. Then he looked back at Rae with a smile and replied, "Outside."
(His CHINNY CHIN CHIN--!!! :0)
"Alright, cool!" *She smiled* "Let's go check out the other side of the Hotel then. Maybe there's something interesting."
((XD))

"Hopefully..." Matthew said.
Then he started off to the other side.
*Rae first grabs the wine from earlier, not exactly knowing why, and then follows him on their journey TO THE OTHER SIDE.*
~Sisceal~
"Thank you dear." I took the coffee and sipped it."I may not have given up, but I have always lost. Today I had the chance to take the shot.....but I couldn't." Angry with myself I slammed my fist down on the arm of the chair." I could have ended this all right then and there, but I just couldn't. why!?"
Katsune put her hand on his shoulder. "We have another chance. Don't curse yourself with the past, focus on the future." She smiled and tried to lighten his mood. She put her hand on his fist and lifted to her heart. "My heart says...The sky is not the limit...There are many possibilities.." Katsune tried to relieve Sisceal, but found herself relieved as well, keeping someone close to her heart.
~Sisceal~
Her words did help to comfort me and bring back that spark of ambition." I geuss I can hang on just a bit longer.....now that you've given me something to fight for again." I smiled." but I can't do this alone, would like to join me in this pursuit for freedom?"
"Very well." She felt very happy and proud for some reason. "Maybe this is the feeling to be accepted and...loved?" Katsune thought as she lowered Sisceals fist back to the arm of the chair. "Do you know how we...how'd you say..Win?" She asked, with quite eager curiosity.
~Sisceal~
"He may be immortal, but he's not invulnerable." Taking another sip of coffee I though about it deeply."He's got to have a weakness but where?"
I sighed and walked around.
Her mind snapped, "Didn't you see how he rushed out when Emerald saw him? Maybe we should kidnap Emerald, trap her somewhere, lure Obsidian, and then trap him with a cage or box or whatever...Does it sound okay? I rushed it, but we can edit the plan!" Katsune looked hopeful and waited for an answer.
*Rae and Matt continue on their journey, which is taking forever as the Hotel is a huge damn building*
I sighed and raised my head to the ceiling."Ah, your grace, I can be so foolish at times can I not? But it is all for your pleasure, You live off of their suffering and so do I. You who knows all I only wish to follow in your path . Speak to me and show me what you want!"

(note:Obsidian is speaking to his god, but to anyone who sees him like this and doesn't know it, he's just insane.)
(What type of sh*tty god gets pleasure from suffering of others? The f*ck? By "his" god, I hope you mean some demon god thingy or something!)
(A sadistic one? .____.;;;;)
(yeah, it's kind of a cruel fallen angel kind of god, but he thinks it holier than anything.....he's a very messed up dude..-_-' )
(The mentality of Christian mythology, ladies and gentlemen. Fallen Angels...tsk, tsk, tsk.)
monkey
"La la la la la lah~ Sing a happy song~" *Rae started to sing the Smurf song* "Lah la lah la la lah, smurf the whole day long~"
(i'm gonna go for now. my friend wants to play spore with me really badly.so I'll see ya all later!)
(Alright goodbye!)
(Seeya, dude. :p)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
("Smurf yourself a grin!")

I turned the page, getting to the best part-when Madeline, who had just fought her war out of a coffin and a steel door, took her revenge on her brother who had thought her dead.
Matthew gave Rae a weird look when she began to sing the Smurf song.
"...What's a Smurf?"