बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(Or eating)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(k. goodnight, these time zones are terrible!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Drake was startled by the entire display. Murder and cake didn't seem to belong in the same conversation. Was this man mad? Were they all mad? "Forgie me, sir, but, what are your intentions, truly?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(I'm gonna be gone for at least the next two days.mom's orders. so this'll be my last post for a while.)

"Why to have fun! It's not everyday you get to relax and celebrate." I glided over to the still sulking Sisceal." Like this poor wretch.Just look at him, worn and beaten. don't you agree that he's needed a break? Not to mention all of my hardworking staff." My tone turned more menevolent." Enjoy it while you can, you never know when there will be times like this again."
((Awwwwwwwwwwww D:)) Drake stopped himself from recoiling at the man's words. He looked around at every single face in the room and then back at Obsidian. "Why?" He breathed, not expecting a response.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xokaylaxob said…
*mianami nervous as hell to here obsidians reply...frozen.. heart beating fast.. and very confused*
(Axel, you just HAD to get us where Obsidian was and then have to go. Now we're stuck in a birthday party for two days.) "Why?" I said, "It's as obvious as my wings why." I threw another knife, this one landed in the target below the other two, but buried to the hilt.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
(FUCK! SC WHERE ARE YOU!? I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOUR REPLY!))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(I'll just have Katsune freak out to all your unfitting replies. I'll have something to do over the next two days...That is, if freaking out is a role.)
((Do eet!))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xokaylaxob said…
(ps im leaving for vaca in vermont soon till sunday and i dont know if theres wifi there but i'll bring my laptop just incase)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
*asleep in a corner, clutching his tail*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Hey guys 'u')
*Rae wakes up with a start, not exactly sure how or why she passed out like that. She tenderly feels her cheek, noticing she had cut a bit of her flesh when she collided with the ground*
"Well doesn't that just...ugh."
((:D I think I'm the only one here.. But I have to go now... v.v))

*wakes up from Rae talking, yawning*
*blinks sleepily, sitting up, sees Rae*
G'morning, Rae...
If it's morning...
(FOREVER ALONE ;n;)
*Rae looks over to her little friend and smiles* "Oh...hey." *She then realizes that her eyepatch had fallen off, possibly from impact*
"Shit sticks!" *She quickly grabs it from the ground and re-ties it*
((Can we just skip to the night of Obsidian's birthday so she can give him his gift?))
(I don't know. Besides Axel's not on so what you do? Give the present to a statue of Obsidian?) I raised an eyebrow at the eyepatch business, but didn't comment or show that I had noticed.
(haha, statue xD)
*Rae made sure that the eyepatch was on securely, and when she was satisfied, she got up to her feet*
((It's already his birthday night, I believe. ))
(I thought it was only the afternoon...+_+)
((Well it's his birthday whatever time it is ._. Right?))
(Man, how time flies when you're throwing knives.)
(Sure does. XD)
((I wouldn't know because SC never replied and I waited like three days,so yeah.I wouldn't know.))

Emerald sighed and looked around for Obsidian.
(woah, three days? o_o)
*Feeling something trickling down her face, Rae felt at her scrape again, which was now bleeding* "Damn..."
(I thought he replied a day or two ago? I remember because I said that he wasn't in the same of the Hotel as us.)
(Are we still in the birthday party room? Either way, I need to wake up!)

Katsune yawns and gets off of the couch she was sleeping on for so long. "Huh? What time is it? Is the party over, yet?". Katsune looks around, confused.

"I have no idea..." *Rae replies* "I just woke up too. wierd, huh?"
"No, I am afraid not. The party hasn't even started but does that really matter?" Drake asked half-heartedly.
*She looks over at Drake*
"The thing hasn't even started?" *Rae repeats, frowning* "That sucks."
Katsune stood up from the chair and walked around aimlessly. "Are you sure we should eat what he offers us? Like a cake?" She stopped dead in her tracks and turned her head to look at the table, searching for any type of food he may have left.
"Could be poisoned. Could be that everything edible in this house is tainted." Drake looked around at the food as well.
"That's diabolical..." *Rae breathes, remembering all the food she had eaten earlier*
Katsune puts her hands on her forehead, "Maybe we should be more cautious, aware, and focus on getting out of this freak show." She turns her head forward a little, and keeps a steady glance on Rae. "At least, we should do anything rather than..uselessly socializing.". Katsune felt the urge to visit the library and opened the door. "I'm...heading to the library." And she left the room.
((She'd just keep on edning up in the plaza. I don't think the birthday should be over or aything like that since it's Axel's rp and he had to leave.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
"Well he loves you that much is certain Emerald all you have to do is make sure you don't get on his bad side."
"Never would I do that."She held the wrapped presents in her hand."Now I have a certain birthday boy to find."
(LOL she'd just be going in an endless loop xD but yeah, we should just wait fer Axel...)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Roxas1314 said…
(ALLLL RIGHT! I am waaay too lazy to read forty bazillion pages of posts right now, so I am just gonna jump in here and wing it until I can catch myself up. Here goes nothing!)

Xamys had an uncontrollable and unyielding urge to run around butt-freaking-naked. It was so sudden and overwhelming that by the time he stopped screaming and yelling while flashing the entire building he thought only a few seconds had passed, and he was standing in front of his clothes again before he realized what had just happened...unbeknownst to him, he and his clothes were in front of people...
(lol yeah, I'd be too lazy to read too XD...)
((Roxas, I have decided that I love you and there is nothing you can do about it.))
(<3)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Roxas1314 said…
(XD Really?)
I saw the naked man and facepalmed. I pulled darkness around him and unformed him, "Put n some clothes! There are under eighteens here (right?)!"
((Yes really. Your post has made me fallen head over heels.)) Drake peeled his stucky green frock from himsef and offered it to him in silence.
*had fallen asleep again, didn't see Xamys*
*wakes up to his screaming, blinking sleepily*
...?
*Rae looks down, trying her very best not to burst out laughing in front of everyone* "pfft..."
*And--She couldn't hold it. Rae ends up looking like a complete moron as she hysterically bursts into laughter.* "S-sorry!" *She manages to cry out before laughing again, still looking like an idiot*
I watched Rae crack up, then looked over at Xamys, then back at Rae. I started to smile and eventually cracked up as well. I laughed as I hadn't in years.
(D'awww)
*The two of them laugh the kind of laugh where they don't give a damn how derpy they look, Rae especially.*