Psych Help me..

krazykray posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 02:51AM
So, I need to find some way to help me cope with the wait for next season!
I love this show; It's my favorite. And now it's done until July, which really sucks.

How do you keep yourself busy while waiting for new episodes? I'd love to hear some suggestions! Cuz I'm coming up with nothing.

Psych 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Councilman said…
smirk
Funny you should ask at this precise point in time. The main reason I use my lack of writing talent to provide story lines is to give fans something to do and to use their shills of criticism on when there are no new episodes coming anytime soon. Under the Topic (Ideas for the Episodes) and other places, here and some times on the Chuck site. But then being an exceptionally intelligent person you knew that. Did you not?
I invite your help with ideas as you have done already to aid in this endeavor. Who knows if the writers or producers of the show see what an old commercial and play writer and yourself can do, we might be ask to do it for the show. I know. Dream on. lol. But then that is what I do any way.
In lieu of that hit the web sites that allow you to watch the back issues and look for little things that you or even the writers missed or did wrong and play the mistake game. It's fun and you get to be a Jr. detective in the process. I don't do it to criticize, rather to just point out what in some cases I think they add on purpose. Some are small other mistakes are glaring. Some sites are Fancast, Hulu, and many others you can find by googling. I googled myself once. It felt good. lol My little joke. Very little.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Councilman said…
smirk
krazykray, If you're a fan of NCIS check out the Love Exciting and New Come Aboard We're Expecting you Topic. You get a laugh out of it. That goes for all you Psych fans since you're all above avaerage in my feeble mind. Wait that may not have come out right.