पोकेमोन Pokemon RP in a Fanmade Region (and आप can be a made up Pokemon! And आप can make up types and moves!)

QueenofthePika posted on Jun 19, 2014 at 08:24PM
Made-up Pokemon sheet:

Pokemon name: Shineon

Species: The Shimmering Pokemon

Type: Rarity

Pokedex entry: Shineon is a Pokemon considered a beauty to the human eye. It's gemstones are said to have the power to draw the human eye to it at will. It is not uncommon to see many Pokemon following behind it.

Description: Shineon is an Eeveelution, so you can tell what it's body shape would be. It is white with warm-colored gemstones on its head, cool-colored gemstones on its tail, and other colored gemstones for its claws. It has blue eyes when female, and emerald green eyes when male.

Evolves from who and how: Evolves from Eevee and evolves when Eevee levels up in a cave.

Evolves to who and how: none

(If you're using a Pokemon that's already exists, start here)

Name:

Nickname or name known as (optional): Kira

Personality: Happy with sensitive feelings

Wild or Owned: Wild

Birthplace (optional): Shimmering Cave

Family (optional): A sister

Add anything else you want to add!

If you're a human:

Name:

Appearance:

What they wear:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Add anything else you want to add!

Have fun in the region of Alfega!

Rules:
No stuff like love making
Ask me by inbox for guns or death, and ask the person you want to kill as well
Bad words can't be too bad. Damn or crap are ok words
Pokemon can talk to each other, but obviously the humans don't understand
NO POWERPLAYING!
Outside drama allowed
If parts of family are revealed later on, edit your character sheet to say that. Ex:
Family: Sara (sister), John (brother)

All our Pokemon:
Kira the Shineon (Wild, played by QueenofthePika)
Holis the Meowstic (Owned but roaming, played by DragonAura15)
Melody the Koseon (UNCONFIRMED CHARACTER, Wild, played by DragonAura15)
Harmony the Koseon (Wild, played by QueenofthePika)

All our humans:
So far we have no humans.

(Note: You can make up cities as you go, and slowly, in your mind you will start to picture the look of Alfega)

Let the rps begin!

last edited on Jul 30, 2014 at 07:16PM

पोकेमोन 42 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना QueenofthePika said…
Kira dashed through the trees at her high speed. She swerved around brambles and jumped over rocks. It was her daily runway, and she loved it. She became stronger every day. "If only there were someone to do this with," she said.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DragonAura15 said…
(This looks interesting. By the way, can I have more than one character in this?)
(Sure)
(Ok, here's my first one)
Pokemon name: Meowstic

Nickname or name known as (optional): Holis

Personality: Resourceful, arrogant and cool, can appear somewhat pompous

Wild or Owned: Owned, but he won't say who his trainer is, and he roams free as if he were a wild Pokemon

Birthplace (optional): Somewhere in Kalos

Family (optional): Unknown; he doesn't usually interact much with others unless they need a favor from him

Other: Holis has a wide variety of potions and spells at his command, most of which he makes himself. These have a variety of effects such as making the user invisible, poisons, drastic increasing or decreasing of stats, etc. His most commonly used spell is a spell that turns him into a humanoid form, but in this form, he still keeps his Meowstic ears and tail.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Holis walked along the forest path a distance away, looking around. "So, this is the rumored Alfega region?" he muttered to himself. "Nice place."
Kira stopped at the edge of the forest path, her normal stopping place. She turned to the left and started walking up the path. She came to the point where she would run back into the woods like usual and continue her daily runway. She swerved to the left and dashed and dodged until she came to the turn in the path where she would dash up over the hill and go down again (How about Holis is right at the peak of that hill when she jumps and crashes into him?). She dashed and dashed, her vision of Shimmering Cave, the cave filled with gemstones standing tall in Alfega, when she jumped over the top of the hill and crashed into the Meowstic. "You don't come from around here, do you? Everyone here knows this is my daily runway," she asked. She flashed her gemstones, and quite a few Pokemon came out of the bushes. She was doing this also to see if the Meowstic would be attracted, even though she didn't want another follower that much. "What's your name?"
(That works)
Holis looked back at the unfamiliar Pokemon, noting the Eeveelution-like form and the lovely gemstones it wore. "You're right, I'm not from around here. My name's Holis. And you are?"
"I'm known around here as Kira," Kira answered. "I'm a Shineon, since you obviously don't come from this region. Keep in mind there's a small amount of cities here for such a big region." She looked up toward the now visible Shimmering Cave. "I believe since you're coming this way you were just in Shimmering Cave? It's a wonderful place- the only Shineon you'll see outside it is me and Shineon owned by trainers." She stuck out her tounge. "I'd never want to travel with those things," she remarked. "Not many know the power of us Rarity types. They use us against our weaknesses- fire, fairy, and psychic- but don't use us against our advantages- dark, ghost, and water (the reflecting gemstones make them shine even brighter)."
"Rarity type? Well, that's new," remarked Holis. "And no, I haven't been in Shimmering Cave yet, but since you recommended it, I'll make that my next destination." Maybe I can find something of value for spells in there, he thought to himself.
"I guess you went around, then," said Kira. "I see a lot of psychic types in there when I visit my sister. I bet they're there for a shard of the Beautiful Diamond, a strange gigantic diamond underground the cave. The weird part is it can grow itself. Some even think an ancient Pokemon lies in there. But anyway, the psychic types say the shards are used for light and color, but only Arceus knows how. And that ancient Pokemon I was talking about... I believe it's name was Nijidai?" She tried to remember the legend. "Do you want to hear the story?" Kira asked Holis.
"A legend? Sure, I got time," Holis replied.
"So in ancient times there were only 5 Pokemon in Alfega," Kira started. "Kodai the Solid Pokemon, Ekidai the Liquid Pokemon, Kidai the Gas Pokemon, Kessdai the Plasma Pokemon, and Nijidai the Color Pokemon. They were creators of, well, solid, liquid, gas, plasma, and color. The world believed they did enough to have this big land to themselves. They refused. To prove that they created all the Pokemon of Alfega. The world threatened to kill all the Alfegian Pokemon. So, to protect the lives of the Pokemon, they became giant gemstones to make the world pitiful. They say Kodai lays at the top of Kota Mountain, with rubies as red as lava. They also say Ekidai sleeps at the bottom of Fukai Lake, the deepest lake in the world, with aquamarines as blue as the sea. Legend says too that Kidai stands tall on a floating piece of land, with moonstones as white as clouds. Kessdai is the hardest to find. It can be found in a place of metal, but you can only see this place when lightning strikes. When you do see it, it is said to have yellow citrine as yellow as lightning. And like I said, legend believes that Nijidai is underneath Shimmering Cave, made of a substance unknown but holds all the colors of the world. It's probably the easiest to find. But heir power still spreads through the universe, letting solids, liquids, gases, plasma, and color live on." Kira finished. "I always enjoyed that legend when I was little. Do you have and legends from where you come from?"
(Gosh darn it! DX I had an idea for a color Pokemon! *goes storming around the house moodily for about 5 minutes, then comes back, and takes deep breaths* It's okay, they're just for this region, right? And besides, it's probably better than mine, since I made mine when I was around 10 and gave it the name "Dazzlina." Yep, you can imagine XD It's cool, proceed.)
After taking in the legend with clear interest, Holis answered tersely,"Oh, a fair amount of them. Some more well known than others... "
(Sorry XP)
(And Nijidai comes from the, according to Google Translate, Japanese word niji, rainbow, and dai, big.)
"That's the most well known legend in Alfega," Kira said, sitting down. "Even the humans know it." She realized her followers were still there. "You can go home now," she said to them in a tone that seemed like it was perfectly normal. "And no gossip!" Without a word, they slipped back into the bushes. "Average," she muttered.
(It's okay XD)
(Makes sense. A heck of a lot better than "Dazzlina" ^^;)
"Who are they?" Holis asked, watching Kira's followers leave. "Friends of yours?"
(I was actually the best artist on my class when I was 10... with an example I was dang good, and not to brag but now I'm damn good)
"Shineon gems can easily catch the eye, and every one of those Pokemon have looked for too long... now they always take orders from me, if not than just following me. It's annoying," Kira said, sighing. "And if I don't tell them to go home they'll keep on staring, so if you're me you have to be careful about what you say to them."
(Cool, I'd like to see a drawing of yours sometime. I also love to draw, and I'm not too shabby at it either, but I'd never say I was the best. Do you have a DeviantArt account, by any chance?)
"I see... That might be useful sometimes." Holis admitted. "Of course, it'd never actually happen. And don't worry, I won't become an annoying follower anytime soon."
QueenofthePika commented…
I never find time to work on Mega Jirachi (for our Haron club)... But I'll post it here and on the club when I'm done =) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(No =( my mom is suspicious of a harmless thing called the Internet. I manage to get on this website without her noticing)
"Good," Kira said. "What a relief!"
(Ah, that stinks XP Glad you're here, though :D)
"Well, I had better go check out that Shimmering Cave you told me about." Holis turned and started off in the direction of the cave.
"Let me come with you- I haven't seen my sister in a while," Kira said, following him. "I can show you the Nijidai Crystal if you'd like."
(Answer, please...)
(*tumbleweed* I can't wait until you get back from vacation... IM BORED)
Holis turned to her. "Sure, why not?" He kept walking with Kira following him.
(Sorry- kinda busy with other RPs)
(I had an idea- a club for Alfega like we do for Haron!)
"The cave has this really cool hangover in the middle of it. You can see outside, and it hangs over the ocean!" said Kira, still walking. "My sister lives near there- it's like living across the street from the beach!"
(So am I, so it's cool)
(Sounds good! I'd join)
"Yep, it's definitely a nice region." Holis remarked, observing all the sights.
(Made a club! Now we need designs... I might not be able to do that today... Or maybe I will...)
They got nearer and nearer to the cave entrance. "Now you'll see why Shineon are able to camouflage here so well," Kira said, walking into the entrance of Shimmering Cave, with rocks as white as Shineon fur and gemstones the same vibrant colors as Shineon gems.
Holis was hardly listening to her anymore. He was dazzled by the gems. I wonder if any of these will be of use to me., he thought.
Kira had to speak kinda loudly, she knew Holis was dazzled by the gems. "You know, if you stare at the wrong gems, you could be attracted to a Shineon!" Kira said.
"Yeesh, alright." Holis snapped back to attention. "So you were going to show me that Nijidai Crystal?"
"Yeah, follow me," Kira said. "And if you want something to do with a real Crystal, I can show you how to find one. Keen eyesight. Gotta watch if they're breathing. Like this one." Kira poked a so-called rock with crystals, and it moved. It was a Shineon. It got up and bounded away. Kira poked another. It didn't move. It was an actual rock. "See?" she told Holis. "Anyway, follow me." After many turns, they came to a large crystal, like way-way-way-way-tall-tower large, with all the vibrant colors of the rainbow. You could see Pokemon and humans taking off shards, whether big or small, and it would regrow instantly.
(I'm thinking Nijidai would come to life again, but it's way too soon for that...)
(And like I said, I made a club for Alfega!)
"Now that's a crystal," Holis remarked, staring up at the Nijidai Crystal. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Pokemon taking shards off of the stone, and glancing around a bit, he saw with dismay there were humans nearby, doing the same. Ugh, he thought disdainfully. I came here to get away from Trainers.
(2 more characters being momentarily introduced: I'll rp one and you can rp the other. I'll give you a hint: You're rping Melody)
Kira was going to touch the Crystal when a song came out of nowhere.
"When the stars are united and the rainbows are tied,"
Another voice, slightly higher pitched (just a BIT)
"When the crystals go around and share their light,"
The voices joined together.
"True peace is made!"
"Oh Arceus, it's Melody and Harmony," Kira sighed just as two Koseon turned the corner.
(New Pokémon time (≧∇≦))
Pokémon name: Koseon
Species: The Beautiful Voice Pokémon
Type: Sound
Pokédex entry: Koseon are a wonder to scientists today. Their beautiful sounds sometimes lure one into its habitat only to get lost and never return, but they never mean to do that.
Description: Koseon has a midnight blue, showing off the blue more than it normally does, Eeveelution body. It's eyes are white but with the faintest tint of black so you can see them as a pale, pale silver. It has a long mane of fur coming from the back of its ears. It's paws are white, along with some white lines on its forehead, back, and legs. It also has white rings on its tail. When they sing, the white seems to glow a bit, but the human eye can see the rings on its tail float off and circle around until it stops singing.
Evolves from who and how: Eevee, by leveling it up by knowing a sound-type move or any other move related to sound.

Pokémon name: Koseon
Name known as: Harmony
Personality: Snobby, loves to break out into song to show off her voice. Doesn't mind a crowd following her and Melody.
Wild
Birthplace: Ecoar Mountains
Family: Melody, twin sister
(U don't have to make a profile for Melody, it's pretty much the same thing except for name differences.)
(Okay, I'll do my best at RPing her. I dunno how I'm going to do with snobby characters, but it'll be a good opportunity to see)
Hearing two extravagant voices ring out through the cave, Holis turned his attention away from the crystal and whipped around as the two Koseon appeared.
(Basically don't mind anyone admiring and following you around like papparatzi. Don't worry- they only live in the cave and sometimes travel to the mountains, so we won't be seeing them very often)
"Oh look who's here!" Harmony said, turning to Kira. "The old Kira, who doesn't mind being alo- Oh, look, she's actually with somebody!" Harmony stuck out her tongue. "Shut up," Kira merely said. "You get used to it," she mouthed to Holis.
(I may introduce a new character myself later on)
Ah, so these are just your typical "celebrity" types, Holis thought. Can't believe I was almost taken in by them for a moment.
"So, Kira, who's your friend?" Melody asked, smirking. "And how was he dumb enough to stick with someone like you instead of the two of us?"
(Hello?)
(Omg sorry I'm so addicted to Instagram and now PokéBeach XD)
(And I know some Pokémon designs now. I did them on IG with some friends. But you can anime-ice them, right?)
Kira stepped forth. "He's not dumb, he's smart for making that decision!" she teased, her tongue sticking out.
(Cool, I might get an Instagram account myself sometime)
(What? XP)
Holis grinned. "Thanks for that."
Melody just chuckled. "Of course you would say that," she replied to Kira.
(Nvm. And lol, autocorrect, I meant anime-ize)
Kira rolled her eyes. "Oh, you're so smart!" she said in a silly sarcastic voice. "Maybe we should buy you a limo one day because you're SO fabulous and SO famous!"
(Oh, that makes more sense ^^;)
In spite of herself, Melody smiled. "Oh, I can totally see myself in a limo."
"Great Arceus," Holis huffed. "Quite an airhead, isn't she?" Melody shot him a dirty look.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Monmonny said…
(Hey Pika you gonna respond on POKEMON RP!!!! ?)