Period Drama प्रशंसकों Quote of the दिन - June

makintosh posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 04:05PM
Whenever I'm feeling down or have a personal problem, I come here for some inspiration and words of wisdom...

Thanks for all your contributions <3

Period Drama प्रशंसकों 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना makintosh said…
June 1st:

'When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive' - Paulo Coehlo
 [u]June 1st[/u]: [i]'When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive'[/i] - Paulo
angelic
June,5th:

'We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are' - Anaïs Nin
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 [u]June,5th:[/u] [i]'We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are'[/i] - Anaïs Nin
sunny
June.7th:

'Success is the ability to move from one failure to the next with enthusiasm' - Winston Churchhill
 [u]June.7th:[/u] [i]'Success is the ability to हटाइए from one failure to the अगला with enthusiasm'[/i
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yorkshire_rose said…
heart
9th of June - "Passion" makes the tamest heart wild and the wildest heart tame" (unknown)
 9th of June - "Passion" makes the tamest दिल wild and the wildest दिल tame" (unknown)
sunny
11th June - "life is a journey, not a destination." by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
 11th June - "life is a journey, not a destination." द्वारा Ralph Waldo Emerson.
rainy
Great quote, Berni
I'll keep it in mind ;)
 Great quote, Berni I'll keep it in mind ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ppv said…
Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation! - Jane Austen
 [i] Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed द्वारा preparation, foolish prep
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kraucik83 said…
13th June
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us! (Babylon 5)
 13th June The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us! (Babylon 5)
heart
13th June - "In order to find a rainbow ,you have to put up with the storm" by Dolly Parton......
 13th June - "In order to find a इंद्रधनुष ,you have to put up with the storm" द्वारा Dolly Parton......
heart
June,20th:

'When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it' - Paulo Coehlo
 [u]June,20th:[/u] [i]'When आप want something, all the universe conspires in helping आप to achieve
heart
June,22nd - Even though your heart is on the left.....it's always right... (unknown)
 June,22nd - Even though your दिल is on the left.....it's always right... (unknown)
smile
24th June - "No river can return to it's source,yet all rivers must have a beginning" Proverb
 24th June - "No river can return to it's source,yet all rivers must have a beginning" Proverb
sunny
25th June - "Out of your vunerabilities will come your strengths" by Sigmund Freud....
 25th June - "Out of your vunerabilities will come your strengths" द्वारा Sigmund Freud....
smile
26th June - "It's never too late to be what you might have been" by George Elliot..
 26th June - "It's never too late to be what आप might have been" द्वारा George Elliot..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ppv said…
laugh
Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women. ~Attributed to both Marion Smith and Nicole Hollander
laugh
Now that sounds awesome to me lol !!!
wink
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry from "The Little Prince"
 "It is only with the दिल that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." द्वारा A
wink
4th of July
"Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up the last cookie for you!"

by Cookie Monster
 4th of July "Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think प्यार is what last cookie is for. Me
heart
12th August - "If i had one more night to live,id want to spend it with you". Pearl Harbour
 12th August - "If i had one और night to live,id want to spend it with you". Pearl Harbour