My Babysitter's A Vampire Get ready for some awesome!!!

andee333 posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:11PM
I know how everyone feels. We're all going through Season Finale Depression. We want more MBAV dang it, so we scour the Internet for reruns, forums, fan clubs, and any possible info about season two (which is most likely starting in October from what I've heard.

So instead of just waiting, I've decided to write a series of 14 fanfics that will be like a fan-made second season. I'm almost done with the first one, and when I post it, I will put a link in this club under the "links" section. I really think you all are gonna love it!

I tried to stay as true to the series as possible, using words that the characters would actually say or have said. The only big difference is that I've added a new character named Lizzy, who is Sarah's competition when it comes to Ethan. (TEASER: She's not fully human...)

I should be posting the first "episode" in no more than two days. I'm even trying to make it so that each story takes 30 minutes to read, as if it's an actual episode! Wish me luck everybody! MBAV forever!!! :-)

andee333 (Alex) <3
last edited on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:15PM

My Babysitter's A Vampire 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना andee333 said…
What do you think guys?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hinataxneji1 said…
meh
when will it be done?
smile
It took a little longer than I thought it would, but I'll be posting it tomorrow. I'll try to post a new one every week. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AttysBaby24 said…
big smile
That's frekin' awesome! Can't wait.
big smile
Thanks AttysBaby24! The support means so much! :-)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना neofly said…
smile
It sounds really good hope to get a chance to rea d them all. keep at it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1bsitvampfan said…
big smile
omg ur a genieous
sunny
Aw! Thanks you guys! Love you all!!! :-D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rorylover1999 said…
heart
Sounds kool Ill Watch it but dont no if lizzy is goin to work or not but i think ill wait till 2nd sesson comes along im haveing MBAV Attack i am haveing crazy toughts because its not on lol cant wait to see rory my love lol