संगीत Post Some (Realitivly) Unheard Of Bands That You'd Reccomend To People

zanhar1 posted on Nov 11, 2013 at 11:19PM
I personally love Omega Lithium and Delain, not many people have heard of them. I also recommend Within Temptation but they are pretty well known on this site.

संगीत 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
And here's Delain
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Diamond_Queen said…
@zanhar, love the idea! <3 And I really like these two songs. I'll definitely look into these bands, hadn't heard about them:) So, here is a song by The Pierces, my favourite (and a quite unknown) band.
zanhar1 commented…
Thanks. Cool, those bands could use some और fans! Good song द्वारा the way. ^_^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Diamond_Queen commented…
U're welcome :D Yep, there are so many underrated bands, it's so sad... thanks too:) haha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
fanfly commented…
Ooh, I really like this. Thanks for the recommendation! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This is a REALLY unknown one xD Check out the slightly more popular "Energy" by the same band:) It has a very different style but is equally awesome in my opinion haha.
zanhar1 commented…
She has a pretty voice. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Lovecrave's Can You Hear Me
Okay, I'm bored so here I am again! :3 lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EliInYourWorld said…
This band really needs to be recognized. They are so different. I mean, I guess they are an "acquired taste" but, I honestly think they are amazing. Gogol Bordello, everyone. c:
fanfly commented…
प्यार this band! Start Wearing Purple is my favourite song of theirs. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The Dresden Dolls- Shores of California! This dark cabaret, alternative/piano rock duo has had me addicted for ages ^.^ This videoclip only shows the lead singer, Amanda Palmer, but the drumer Brian is on practically any other video. Anyway, they are both funny, weird and full of personality. If you want to see some of their cabaret style songs check out Coin-Operated Boy, Missed me and Girl Anachronism:)
fanfly commented…
प्यार the Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RocketSlug said…
Hey Ocean! are a really great indie-pop/folk-pop band from Canada. They're pretty talented (as well as attractive, wow). Here's the first song I heard from them:
fanfly commented…
प्यार her voice! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fanfly said…
So this is really off the wall, a combination of rap and bluegrass. I'm not a huge fan of rap but I love bluegrass and IMO this just somehow works. I'm kinda mesmerized by Gangstagrass right now.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fanfly said…
Poe is one of my all time favourite artists but she's not well-known. Or people think of her as a one hit wonder [she released the 90s hit Trigger Happy Jack]. It's true that she's only released 2 studio albums due to some contract issues. But she's so talented and I have been waiting for over 10 years for another album from her.
I also recommend her brother's book House of Leaves. Her album Haunted is sort of a companion to it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dodans said…
Ought