द मॉर्टल इन्स्ट्रुमेंट्स Letter to Juliet’s actor to तारा, स्टार in The Mortal Instruments…?

darkgoth posted on Jul 12, 2011 at 09:56AM
Alright, scrap the part what I said Nico Tortorella for Magnus Bane because he looks apparently a white. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not racist, quite in contrary, I more into white/European dudes.

According to Cassandra’s tweet, Magnus Bane is originated from Dutch East Indies, cross breed between Indon-Dutch. Means whoever the one to take in role must be at least not-too ghastly white skin

I came across a movie, called Blindness, there is one actor in the list of secondary cast, Gael Garcia Bernal, I can see the closest potential I can get for the part of Magnus Bane in him. Or if anyone who has seen Letter to Juliet movie, not long ago, he also starred in alongside his co-star, Amanda Seyfried.

My mind starts wonder, Is this is the man whom Cassandra thinking about when she wrote all his long-line history of the warlock Magnus Bane….? The long lost soul man who had long line history lies in him no matter how hard he tried to hide them behind with all his glittering and glamorous personalities?

Gael originally a Mexican but he has almost the Indon’ skin-hue and not to mention, sophistically but indecent built-up face feature. I think dialah satu-satunya… (In malay’s term) or he is the one.

For more details about Gael Garcia Bernal, please refer to his wikipedia – sharing purpose.
link
 Alright, scrap the part what I कहा Nico Tortorella for Magnus Bane because he looks apparently a whi

द मॉर्टल इन्स्ट्रुमेंट्स No उत्तरों