मॉन्स्टर हाइ The Monster High सलाह blog!

charmtayla posted on Jun 29, 2013 at 08:11AM
Hiiiiii! I am charmtayla and I am a HUGE Monster High fan! I know that all of you have freaky flaws sometimes , so I have decided to make my own monster high advice blog! Although I am an ordinary girl , I am famous at school for being 'The class agony aunt'! I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

मॉन्स्टर हाइ 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना charmtayla said…
This months advice topic is all about boys! If you've got a boy problem that you'd like to share with me , then don't be afraid to reply it! I am the only forum advice giver that you can trust! Thankyou!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tiffy111 said…
sad
What do you do if the boys in your class are gross and immature? I need advice on how to avoid them better.

P.S. They are extremely loud.
Just tell them politely that they are being extremely annoying. if they don't listen to you then sort it out the easy way......... tell the teacher!
Everyone needs to get there boy problems in by Monday because on Monday I will be adding a new advice topic to the forum! So hurry up before its to late!
this months advice topic is friendship! if you have a problem all about your friends then I'm the person to come to! thankyou!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frankiestein65 said…
One day, me and my best friend seem inseperable, but the next day, she's starting to hang out with the cool kids, who ABSOLOUTELY HATE ME! I'm starting to think my best friend doesn't want to hang out anymore. What do I do?
just talk to her about it. if it starts to get worse then just come back to me for more advice!
this months advice topic is fashion! if you need hep finding out the latest trends then come straight to me! thankyou!