मॉन्स्टर हाइ Monster High प्यार Strikes

Clawtina posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 11:49PM
Well here are some characters:
Clawdeen C.A. Cupid. Clawd. Draculaura. Abbey. Heath. Gil. Lagoona. Clawtina. Spectra (And some new characters that you can make up.)

Max characters you can have is 3 each.
By the way I'm gonna be Clawtina, Clawtina's bro Billy and Lagoona.

The main aim of the role play is that everyone starts having boyfriends and girlfriends and the rest is just the average monster high stuff you see every day.

Any ways have fun and I hope you enjoy it. <3

मॉन्स्टर हाइ 471 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 471

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xMiss-IceQueenx said…
May I be Abbey , C.A Cupid, and Clawd
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Clawtina said…
Yes anything for my friend.
Can you also tell CuteBlossom123 about this I want her in it too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CuteBlossom123 said…
(Heyo i'll be Draculaura,Toralei and Victora kk?)
Someone needs to be Spectra, Heath and Gil.
I can take up Gil if you Want me too :)))
big smile
Ok thanks
Your welcome now we just need Spectra and Heath :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HelloKitty_Love said…
Im Spectra and Heath and Baxter Lol Im ALWAYS them.
I'll be Heath ok let's start.
It was Valentines Day and Headmistress Bloodgood was organising a Valentines Day Ball in the school Gym.
Everyone had a Valentine except Clawtina. She thought none of the boys liked her because she was half werewolf have voodoo witch.
C.A sat in the catacombs twirling a piece of her pink hair . "Today is the day." she said dancing around her station hoping someone needed love advice today.

Abbey walked down the hall smiling at a the couples . Maybe today she would get her happy ending too. But then she told herself not to get over excited.

Clawd hid the flowers behind his back . Today was the day he was going. To ask Draculara to the dance. All he had to do was find her.
Spectra Tweeted (Yes twitter Lol)"On this most special day there will be lots of drama between the guys and the ghouls"
Gil hid in the Indoor pool ready to surprise Lagoona .
Abbey could not wait to go to the dance even though she had no one yet.

Clawd had spotted Draculara in the hallway . " Ula D." he said waving and running to her.
crying
Clawtina was moaning in sadness. "Why don't I have a Valentine". "I wish that there was someone for me".
Clawtina started sobbing walking towards her locker.
(I've been beaten up by love). (I'll go and talk to C.A Cupid)

Clawtina went to Cupid and asked her "How do you get a Valentine Cupid? How do you I'm the only single girl around".
C.A looked at her as she slightly chuckled . " Don't worry someone will find you today trust me ." she told her . " Some have not even found their loves yet today ." Cupid said showing her Abbey, Clawd , and Frankie in her little heart bubble mirror that she used to keep an eye on the monster's . " If not come back here and we will do a little arrow work ." Cupid said winking .
"But all the other boys have ghouls of their own".
C.A sighed . " They might but everyone has their match today they just haven't gotten it yet ." She then panicked " Or at least they have to by the end of the night at the dance or the will be love cursed forever ." Her eyes widened " Okay what boy catches your eyes and I will see if he has a planned match yet." Cupid told her.
"Well I have a crush on Clawd Wolf but he is already with Draculaura, but also I like Holt Hyde but possibly Frankie is with him. I can't see any other guy that is into me neither are they around my age or ate my type".
"I think I was meant to be a girl that guys don't like cause im different like weird different". "Butmist of all I'd like to be Clawd's ghoul but I can't cause he already has a ghoul".
C.A nodded through her explanation . " I see ." she told her . " How about I give you an hour test run , by making you love Clawd and give Draculara a non heartbreak potion. ." she told her. " Then we may figure out the final choice ."
"Um well will it work cause like, what potion does he get then, cause I'm not sure that he will like me back".
C.A smirked "By the trick of the arrow ." she told her then went off to grab her bow.
"Ok do it but if something goes wrong it is both of our fault, understand go do it now".
C.A had her bow and two arrows with a potion . She first snuck the potion into Draculara's milk. She then shot Clawd with an arrow and placed Clawtina in front of him "Just tap him on the shoulder." C.A told Clawtina "I will be back in an hour ." she said as she walked away.
"Hi Clawd".... "How had your Valentine day been"?
Doesnt someone have to be that Valentine guy or something?? >_<
She turned to Clawd with a big cheesy smile saying "I heard that some ghouls have been saying that you wanted to ask me, or tell me something important. What is that thing your going to tell me"? Clawtina asked while her heart was beating 1000 miles per hour.
Clawtina was in love more than she's ever been in her life.
Clawd smiled "My Valintines day is perfect now that you are here." He then stuck out the flowers he had behind his back . " For you my love ." he said handing them to her. " Look I know this is kind of sudden but will you go to the dance with me tonight Clawtina." he asked her smiling .
"ummm.... Ok if you say so".
Then she went to Cupid and asked "hey Cupid Clawd just asked me out to the dance just asking why is not acting like normal loving person thingy why"?
What Clawtina and Cupid didn't know that their conversation was broadcasted all over Monster High, they were going to be in big trouble.
" It seemed to be what you wanted right." C.A asked her not aware of the conversation still being broadcasted.
" But I don't want to go to dance with Clawd". And those were the 10 magic words broadcasted and Clawd heard it. Clawtina looked and saw that Cupid was leaning on the broadcast button. "Omg I'm in so much trouble".
"Cupid your leaning against the broadcast button, get off it now".
Clawd's fake Valentine's Day has been ruined so has it for Clawtina.
C.A squealed and took her hand off of the button . " We have to reverse this ." she told her.
"Yeah I bet Mr Wolfess the Algebra teacher, you know my dad would have heard everything cause usually at this time he is in the corridor ready to teach his next class. See what I keen he heard everything I'm in sooo much trouble with him, Clawd, Clawdeen etc."!!!!!
C.A nodded and started to pace . " We have to make Clawd Fallon love with Draculara again." she said .
"Why don't I try with my voodoo magic. I have had lots of practice can I try but I'll try to change my outfit and put a mask on so they don't know". "If that's ok with you"!
"Sure " C.A nodded " We can try."
"Ok but can you also chip in with some of your Valentine Stuff"?
C.A smiled " And what made you think I would not." she said laughing " It is my job after all."
crying
"Well yeah just get to it there is only 30 minutes until the Valetine's Ball starts, and I haven't met my match"! Clawtina sad while crying her eyes out.
"It's okay " C.A said trying to calm her down and grabbing her stuff at the same time. She then grabbed her by the hand and started running to the dance.

(Who do you want her to be paired with in the end)
crying
"I want to be pared up with... Hey just forget it I know a trick that doesn't die but make sure your there just in case something goes wrong. Im not even wearing a nice dress. Help me Cupud work with me".
"Hmm My wardrobe " she said as she poohed a floating closet out of nowhere . " Step in and pick out your fab dance dress."
"do have anything long and elegant but with a little Clawtina to it"?!!...
"Sure ." C.A said just look inside "It's like any wardrobe you dream of." she smiled while she twirled around.
"Thanks". Clawtina said.
"Your Welcome." she giggled " Now hop on in and find your dream dress."
laugh
"Ok".
C.A waited outside till Clawtina was done.
"Ok I'm ready"!!!
Clawtina walked out in a hot pink dress with glitter head to toe. The dress had three quarter sleeves and it was open half way down her back. Her hair was in a bun and she had a fringe on the side.
"What do you think C.A, will this dress attract anyone"?
C.A laughed "More like every guy in the school." she beamed . "So are you tray to find your dream date." C.A asked her smiling really big.