माइकल जैक्सन Fake Michael Jackson चित्रो

liberiangirl_mj posted on Jul 05, 2014 at 04:28PM
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread with the fake MJ photos.. so people who are not sure about some picture to find it here..or someone who knows about a picture that's fake to post it here alsong with the original (if the pic is photoshoped)

माइकल जैक्सन 27 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना liberiangirl_mj said…
Here is one.. it's E Casanova in the photo, not MJ.
 Here is one.. it's E Casanova in the photo, not MJ.
Another one of E Cas..
 Another one of E Cas..
M_Annie_J commented…
I always thought that this was Michael :O द्वारा the way , how do आप know if it's E Casanova या Michael ?? Thanks एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
liberiangirl_mj commented…
First, I've seen this so many times on E Cas's official gallery (I don't know for what reason he took many of them off.. I hope he will put them back so people won't be confused), then look carefully at his body and his profile, his hair, his hands, his legs... everything looks alike.. but that's it. Even that ponytail looks strange to me. I've never seen MJ in the Bad era binding his hair with a fillet of other colour than black.. And the watch... MJ always had his watch on his right hand.. not on his left hand. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vespera commented…
To me, E'Cas' face looks quite similar to MJ's in this pic (because of the makeup?), but it's not Michael's body. MJ's body was leaner, और agile. And the guy on that pic is left handed, like E'Cas. (Michael was right handed). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
that's right! MJ was always right handed!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This one is photoshopped. The real one, from the History Teaser.. is here:

link
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 This one is photoshopped. The real one, from the History Teaser.. is here: http://2.bp.blogspot.co
This is a russian double of MJ.
 This is a russian double of MJ.
chokladen94 commented…
Are आप kidding me?? It's so hard to tell! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yeah, she's good! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This is another photo of E Casanova.
 This is another चित्र of E Casanova.
chokladen94 commented…
This is the third time he fools me! Well... he's good. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This is a photoshopped picture. Here is the real one:
link
 This is a photoshopped picture. Here is the real one: http://www.mjworld.net/wp-content/uploads/Mic
Itachi_Boy commented…
I guess its a चित्र from 2007. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chokladen94 said…
Excellent idea! I've seen so many fans posting fake pictures and I have to admit that I've been fooled myself apparently more times than I thought. Even the official MJ Facebook page posted a pic of an impersonator recently! I'm just gonna leave this here...
 Excellent idea! I've seen so many प्रशंसकों posting fake pictures and I have to admit that I've been foole
M_Annie_J commented…
Who is Katherine holding then in the 1st picture ?? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vespera commented…
The third pic on the चोटी, शीर्ष is Edward Moss (impersonator). The one down in the middle, the one sitting in the पेड़ is a female impersonator, I think she's russian, can't remember her name... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
On the 1st pic Katherine is holding a nephew (can't remember his name).. not MJ. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
autumn777 commented…
omg my whole life is a lie लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vespera said…
cool
The original to the left, and the photoshopped pic with MJ's head to the right...
 The original to the left, and the photoshopped pic with MJ's head to the right...
heart
Soooo beautiful and romantic, but soooo fake... (wish it wasn't, though!!!)

yeah that's really hot!! :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cherl12345 commented…
I wish that was me एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Another picture of his russian double..
 Another picture of his russian double..
Here is a hot pic.. sadly is fake but this is one of the few fake pics where both the face and the body belongs to MJ :)
Here are the originals:
link
link

They just changed the position of the body from the original pic. It's very easy with any online photoeditor.
 Here is a hot pic.. sadly is fake but this is one of the few fake pics where both the face and the bo
chokladen94 commented…
the body proportions are wrong. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
At least this is better than the other photoshop pics! *-* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Spotting a selfie?? :)) lol
It would have been so funny and cute!! :))

Here is the real image:
link
 Spotting a selfie?? :)) लोल It would have been so funny and cute!! :)) Here is the real image: h
Itachi_Boy commented…
LOL! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Another photoshopped pic..
 Another photoshopped pic..
chokladen94 commented…
Where's the original? I thought this was an impersonator. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
to me it seems photoshopped. the body clearly is not of MJ, the neck, also his hair...It looks photoshopped to me. Besides, the प्रशंसकों who make this kind of photoshopped pics use to sign them. This one is द्वारा Leyla Johnson.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
linkI think this is her प्रोफ़ाइल on fb.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
I wonder what picture they used for this. HIStory tour? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The real photo is this one:

link
 The real चित्र is this one: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37200000/Michael-Jackson-michae
M_Annie_J commented…
I never thought this was fake . एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vespera commented…
Imagine him performing, wearing those totally awesome TII outfits!!! <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
E Cas again.. not MJ.
 E Cas again.. not MJ.
Lesleydee commented…
I think this one is real.. Taken when he visited Buckingham Palace in the 80's एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This one fooled me too at the beginning lol :)) Too sexy!!!
But MJ never performed bare chested during any History Tour!!
Here is the real photo:
link
 This one fooled me too at the beginning लोल :)) Too sexy!!! But MJ never performed bare chested dur
chokladen94 commented…
Too bad! ;) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vespera commented…
सोना pants AND shirtless... that would've been too good to be true! ;) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
That would have been dangerous! The सोना Pants gives me enough breathing difficulties already... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I wish this was real... He never rehearsed in these outfits.
 I wish this was real... He never rehearsed in these outfits.
wow!! it would have been really stunning! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
I know :( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cool
Someone has given him a beard!
 Someone has दिया him a beard!
heart
"Gella De" has photoshopped many romantic and beautiful MJ pics. For this one, she used a photo from "Speed Demon".
 "Gella De" has photoshopped many romantic and beautiful MJ pics. For this one, she used a चित्र from
YanNazarov commented…
Кто делал этот фотошоп? Хочу себе такое фото! Отзовитесь, пожалуйста! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart
Here's another one from Gella De. The original is from a Pepsi press conference in 1988, where he looked extra, extra cute!!!
 Here's another one from Gella De. The original is from a Pepsi press conference in 1988, where he loo
I've wondered ever since this photo showed up, is this really Michael as a baby?
 I've wondered ever since this चित्र showed up, is this really Michael as a baby?
I don't know much about this चित्र :( hope someone will have some info about it and share it.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
ok I hope so too. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Is this Michael? O_O It's the right outfit but I don't know...
 Is this Michael? O_O It's the right outfit but I don't know...
लोल :)) I believe is not him 100%.. look at his sunglasses.. MJ's were always bigger (that type of sunglasses), then.. I don't know if it's just me.. but if आप look closely this dude's nose seems bigger (under the mask).. and finally.. what bike is this? I know that he owned a 2001 Harley-Davidson.. and MJ didn't used to ride it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
chokladen94 commented…
लोल ok. Whoever it is it still looks funny xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
thank आप so much for the info chokladen!!! :) I never knew about this movie.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना M_Annie_J said…
Sorry Couldn't Find A Smaller One =P , anyway is this fake ? I have the original .
 Sorry Couldn't Find A Smaller One =P , anyway is this fake ? I have the original .
Nasty111 commented…
Its not a fake. He is really an angel. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hmmm
I'm nearly sure that I have the original (looks like they've used only MJ's head), but now I can't find it. =( I should've organized my MJ pics better, but at the time I started collecting them I had no idea that there would be so many... =D
yeah it's fake, as Vespera said, they used MJ's head to another body (it looks like a model's body). Here is the original pic.
 yeah it's fake, as Vespera said, they used MJ's head to another body (it looks like a model's body).
M_Annie_J commented…
Thanks !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mjsexylover7 commented…
i never knew this was fake!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This one is not fake, it's the real one. The fake pic is the one पोस्टेड द्वारा M_Annie_J one the पूर्व page (the one with black wings using his head in this picture). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mjsexylover7 said…
This is Fake
 This is Fake
yeah, it would be too good to be true! लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना M_Annie_J said…
Another One Here .
 Another One Here .