मर्लिन ओन बी बी सी March 2012 FOTM

_xxzikkixx_ posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 08:32PM
Anyone interested in doing an FOTM for March? Place people you would like to nominate down. FOTM stands for Fan of the Month and you should choose someone who you think significantly contributes to the Merlin fanpop spot during that particular month. Whether it is making picks, adding images/videos, creating engaging forums, participating in forums, keeping the wall updated, making insightful comments- whatever. Choose someone who you believe deserves this award. I know we once did an FOTM on this spot but that died down a long time ago. So why not start again?

मर्लिन ओन बी बी सी 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _xxzikkixx_ said…
Try nominating people who have not already previously one. Winners are nsk, Melisey, heartmerlin 2, and diademrocks.

I nominate Mallory101 and kseide14 :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyMorganafan said…
I nominate Cryda and Maja2601 because they're great.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heartmerlin2 said…
smile
I nominate Kate481216 and kseide14 because they are so consitant with their contributions, show such a high regard for the show, and on top of that they come across as such a lovely and loyal people as well as an avid Merlin fans. :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Yeez said…
I nominate MorganaRocks and MikeAP001
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Praline said…
I nominate Cryda and MorganaRocks. First of all MorganaRocks because - for a new member - she makes very interesting picks and I love her comments and she´s great!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Raistlin said…
I nominate heartmerlin2 and nsk. They are always so friendly and helpful and very active on this spot. :)