मामा मीया! हे Wats Up? Talk To Me For Big Info On The Movie!!!

mammamia100 posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 10:42PM
hi i have a secret to tell about one of the cast memmbers of mamma mia! the movie... amanda seyfried is a fanpop member! how do i know u ask? cause i'm her, ok u have to be quiet because i don't want anybody but fans to know!! well thanks for listening! bye.

मामा मीया! 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DawnDavenport said…
I found this cool site for the dvd release, real cute game. Spread the love for my girl Amanda and check out the Mamma Mia conga line!!
link

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना merylstreep232 said…
hey is this really amanda
really??? u wear amazing and u and meryl shud have bin nomanated 4 globe awards ohh yh did u play karen in meangirls xxxxmerylstreep232
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mammamia100 said…
yep that's right and thanks!! u really r a big fan aren't u?
yh u wud be supprised
wink
very very very suprised !!!!!
laugh
LOL!
laugh
lol ur Gud freiend amanda !!!! i absolutly love ur work !
heart
awwwwww! thx ur sooo sweet!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SophSky said…
kiss
I love you amanda, really!! I recognise I didn´t know you before the film, but after hearing your incredible voice and how you act.... you´re great!! It really looks like if you enjoy your job and that´s great!! You´ve really done well in the film as a daughter and as a bride!!
I´ve got lots of questions!! one of them is: would you like to make a knew mamma mia film (I suppose yes) and do you think their gonna make it??? I´d love to see a knew mamma mia film but only if Soph and Sky are going to get married, I love that couple, it´s great!!
Love ya, from Spain!!
sad
I would absolutly love if they made another Mamma Mia but sadly I don't think they will.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SophSky said…
wink
Hellow everybody, and specially to you, amanda!! Wich has been the best thing about working on mamma mia??? 1 kiss!!
wow ummm i think the best thing about about doing mamma mia would be just working with the cast because they were awesome! and i loved singing because singing is just one of my many hobbies.