मामा मीया! Let's get one thing straight...

krazykray posted on Jul 25, 2008 at 07:50PM
Pierce Brosman BLEW!

He was not good at all. I mean, it could have been worse, but not by much. Colin Firth could have played that part better because he can actually sing. I just wised that they had chosen ANY one but Pierce Brosman for that part.

I'm sorry if you disagree. That's just my opinion, but it's also true.
save

मामा मीया! 17 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazykray said…
Other than that I loved the movie :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDHmadx said…
He didn't blow he just has a different style of singing ... very throaty and quite breathy but he sang everything in tune and kept his keys ... i don't think he did bad at all! quite the opposite actually lol, i thought he was perfect for the part. I don't think colin would have done the role as much justice because i thought you could really see the history behind donna and sam ... i thought everyone was perfect for their parts :D ...

And i also LOVED the movie :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mammamia100 said…
xDHmadx i totally agree with you we should totally b friends we're like the total same!!!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDHmadx said…
LOL, thanks mammamia100! From your name i take it you looooooooved the movie too? I've seen it 4 times at the cinema now! LOL!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना siri_soul said…
Yes, I agree. Colin Firth could have been better in that role...
Yay! Thanks.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LannaLou said…
i think it was good and made the part with him not singing well!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizie said…
he may not sing well but lets remember there actors first not singers and there not professionals
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sophiii said…
I actually liked the fact that not everyone in the movie were perfect singers!
Pierce usually REALLY annoys me, and I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY annoys me, but I really loved him in this! I was amazed. lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DawnDavenport said…
I thought Pierce rocked it, i mean pretty damn good for not being a professional singer.

Check him out on this dvd release site for the movie. Real cute conga line game. Enjoy!

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना merylstreep232 said…
he was good but not the best at least he gave it a go !
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mammamia100 said…
trust me he had a blast doing the movie or atleast that's wat he said and meryl told me that one of her and pierce's fovorite scenes were the mamma mia scene because it was so funny!
hey u dont no meryl!!! if ya do how mammamia100 who r ya??? merylstreep232
lol xxx thanx pls replay mammamia100
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना soraki said…
I agree with you that Pierce Brosnan isn't a very good singer, but I think that is just cute. The songs he's singing aren't disasters and Colin Firth is way to young to play Donnas "love of her life"!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DawnDavenport said…
Yes, Pierce was kinda the weak link. Amanda surprisingly rocked my face off!!

link
I concur.