लॉस्ट Who do आप want to be?

titchloveslost posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 02:21PM
I really want to be Kate, she's so hot and strong and kick-ass.

Who would eveyone else most like to be and why?

The Titch x

लॉस्ट 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना api said…
Claire (as long as Charlie was alive)...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDHmadx said…
laugh
Juliet all the way ... beautiful, hardcore, a good knowledge of the island ... not to mention 3 years of hot sex with one mr LaFleeeurr haha ;-)

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marissa said…
wink
Well, I'd like to be either Claire or Ana Lucia. Yeah, they're totally opposite, but I love each of them.
Claire was so sweet and genuine and had that great air of innocence about her. Plus, I love children and my heart just broke every time I saw Claire with little Aaron. (But the biggest reason of all would have to be Charlie. I love him!)
Ana Lucia was strong, independent and lived by her wits. Even if she wasn't well liked by the Losties (or the fans...) she did manage to save most of her people and get them to the beach camp alive. And she wasb't your typical "girl"; the love interest or the damsel in distress. She rocked :)

But, if I had to choose, I think I'd say Claire because, well... Ana Lucia got shot in the chest... lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ovybo said…
I would say . . . Juliet. For the same reasons as xDHmadx.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Earthgirl13 said…
I would like to be Kate. She has the choice of two great guys and yet she refuses to act sensible and pick one. If I were her I would be with Jack and that would be the end of it. Kate is also a really good person but very hardcore when she wants to be.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना courtney7488 said…
big smile
Juliet for the same reasons as xDHmadx and Ovybo. ;-) Plus, she's super intelligent and can kick ass when she needs to.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MrsCharliePace said…
heart
I would be Claire. Reason = Charlie Pace <3