Lisa Edelstein Death of LE Spot

pietruszka posted on Nov 14, 2009 at 08:58AM
link

and only 10 pple voted :(

Lisa Edelstein 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rosaliz said…
meh
Yeah... :/ Too bad. Maybe now that House returns people will come here again. Hope so.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना newmixgirl said…
sad
Yeah I do find it a bit "lonely" here
=/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pirilampomart said…
sad
This place really has been dead .. I'd love to do something , but I don't know what ... :'(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना misanthrope86 said…
I stopped hanging round here a little while ago because the spot went through this boom where HEAPS of stuff was getting posted, but most of it was repeats and/or it was really badly credited/not credited at all and stuff like that. And people just insisted on posting all that crap because they wanted a medal, so I got sick of it and pretty much left the spot. I think that kind of behaviour drives people away from a spot.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pietruszka said…
link -> and after things like that you have problems because you liked/disliked changes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^ Me? If you are talking to me, yeah, I don't like it when spots change icons/banners all the time. We changed this one recently (and yeah, I don't like the current banner as a spot banner). But that is just a minor annoyance for me that I can get over. Its the lack of crediting and the mass uploading of crap that drive me nuts.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pietruszka said…
not you misanthrope86, people in general :)
I just was pissed because I've read some old stuff and wanted to point thing out, since the situation is repeating.
smile
Yeah, it is hard to keep spots going, but sometimes it goes in cycles, so people will probably come back. I have been a round here a little more. But it is hard to find the time to visit every spot you belong to! Just keep plugging away and people will eventually join you. For example, the Invader Zim Spot has been dead (except for me!) for most of the time I have been on Fanpop (about 2 years), but now all of a sudden there are about 10 active fans in the spot and there is heaps going on.