Lisa Edelstein A Lisabian Needs Your Help!

misanthrope86 posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 08:23AM
I have been totally horny for Lisa lately... Who am I kidding?! I am always horny for Lisa!... But anyway, I want to make some Lisa icons, but she is too hot and I can't decide on which pictures I want to make icons out of. So, I would be greatful if you guys could suggest some pictures, so that I don't have to choose between all of Lisa's deliciousness!

Thanks!

Lisa Edelstein 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xxiwuuxx said…
heart
link

link

link

I LOVE this pictures!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Oh wow, I would LOVE to use those pictures, but unfortunately none of them have image credits, so I won't use them unless I can credit them. If if you add the image credits to the ones that you posted, I can use them. But otherwise, I won't do it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PotterGal said…
heart
Ahhh. I didn't see this before. *runs off to get Lisa pics*

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME EXCUSE (DO I REALLY NEED ONE) TO STARE AT LISA'S GORGEOUSNESS.

Back in a few mintutes, lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PotterGal said…
These are from some of my favourite photoshoots of her:

- Okay, just because this is probably the hottest/cutest thing ever.
link

- Um. YEAH. I can't even say anything about this gorgeousness.
link

- Because. Enough said.
link

- HEE. I think this is my fav photoshoot of Lisa.
link

- Love this.
link

And these are from events:

- Holy crap. :)
link

- This smile KILLED ME.
link

- I CAN'T FORGET THIS.
link

- Favourite.
link

AHHH. CRAP. There are some gorgeous ones in the photos section but they don't have CREDITS. :(
And also i know you only wanted a few missy, sorry about the PHD length of this. :)
That being said..i will probably be back with MOARRR.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना misanthrope86 said…
LOL! No, the more the merrier! Thanks! Those are great! I shall begin my icon making!

Yeah, it sucks when people don't credit, because I won't use them for my artwork if I can't give some form of credit. :(