Lightix VS Darkix cloudtower-outside the scholle(all witches alowd) :D

missdada15 posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 08:30AM
Here you are at the clowdtower where your dremes and nightmers come true.Unlike the fairys,witches are more cold,crule and backstabing-so watch out who your gonna trust!:))

What to do?

1.You can say hay too your old friends and meet some new ones(if you know anyone)..or start a fight right awey,as u wish!

2.Be a teachers ass-licker(remember:teachers love ass-lickers...the real ass-never mind you get what i meen!)

3.You parents(if you have them)are there too to suport you.. or whatever so spend some time with them let them meet your friends or something cause you probably wont see them again :)

Have fun!:DD
 Here आप are at the clowdtower where your dremes and nightmers come true.Unlike the fairys,witches ar
last edited on Mar 26, 2011 at 08:48AM

Lightix VS Darkix 24 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना missdada15 said…
Tanya:I smell freshmeen*smirks*

Witch 1:*looks at her with fear*

Tanya:*Thinks-cool!that was essey!*

Senior witch 1:And i smell a second year student*smirks and looks at Tanya with a crule-look*

Tanya:*goes awey with feer*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना winxlove2 said…
Ginte:*walks in*drink!
Senio 2:here you go miss!*ginte drinks it*
Ginte:where is my bags?
Senior 3:in your room!
Tanya:*looks at Ginte and thinks-injoy it while it lasts,been there done that lost that..fu*k i want it back sooo bad!*
Ginte:I can read minds you ass hole!*looks evily at Tanya.get to her room*those 2 beds mine!
Tanya:Excuse me?Do you know who i am?

senior witch 1:A drunk hoo?*laughes*

senior witch 2:*imatets her*Hallo!Im Tanya the Icy Quin with the power over fire*laughes*

Tanya:*wispers*very funy..
Ginte:*walks there*okey!HEre aare things you gonna do when I tell you!gives everybody list of things to do*you1*points to Tanya*you Gonna help my kick fairy buts!
Tanya:I totally agrre to this one!*evil smile*
Ginte:good!*smiles like a reol bitch*
Senior 3:you are so lucky Tanya!ginte doesen't make Friends!you are her first friend!!
Tanya:*to the senior witch*A what?*confused*Sry i dont sppek japanis!
Ginte:lest Talking more kicking!*grabs Tanya and takes her to her room(it's Tanyas too XDD)*
Tanya:You know..i always wanted too sneek into alfea and find my victums there but i never got the time*thinks-was too laizy to do it*anyway i sugest we go there MS.Griffin wouldent mind if she would find out i think she would even give us more respect*smirks*
Ginte:*laughts*Alfea???*laughts more*no! we are not waising time there! Grifin allready told my our mission!WE go to miseum of Magics and Get 2 Books of Dark Magic for her!Fairys of Alfea are guarding it so you will get a chance to kick them!
TAnya:who said we have too really give the book to her?We could keep it for ourselfs you know
Ginte:I am most powerfull Thing in all galxy!I don't use magic spells!and well Those books are cursed By God of Good!If we toch it it will Kill us!(thinks:you not my!*laughts in her head)
Tanya:*thinks-what a narrcist little bit*h!she reminds me of someone..but who?*Just because your a princces doesnt meen that your worth more then anyone els,you are the same s*it,no ofence*smirks*
Ginte:*starts to choke her from insidE*I am a princess and in 2 weeks a Queen!so shut your litlle mounth and do as I tell yoU!
Tanya:I rather die then listen too you!And btw that doesnt hurt at all i know the technic of not breving and still being alive*laughes and hits Ginte in her stomack and starts making fire*Eather you stop being soo damn high or els!*laughes again*
Ginte:oh Miss Grizelda!*grizelda apears*
Grizelda:what is it???
Ginte:she made a fire in our room and hurted my!
Grizelda:how dare you Tanya!Ditension!
Tanya:What??No you got it all wrong!It wasnt me this time you have too belive me!

*Griffin comes in*

Griffin:Whats going on here?

Griselda:*tells her what she saw*

Tanya:I know what i did last year but this time it realy wasnt my folt!

Greffin:You acept me too belive that?After all your out burst and lies and totaly unexceptable behavior?

Tanya:But Miss Gr...!

Griffin:*cutts her off*No buts yung lady!One more fight and you are expeld from Clowdtower!You got that?You will be out on the street again in a second!

Tanya:...yes mean

Griffin:Good..*turns away*pff too think that you wanet too blame the good bahaved Princess..

*Griselda and Grifin go away*

Tanya:Fu*k..
Ginte:*giggles*so will you listen now?
Tanya:Like i have a fu*king choice..
Ginte:*smiles evily*so lets get going!

(um..a new rlp??)
(you can make it too you know,i alow you too do that sinc your one of mine fave persons on fanpop xD)
(yay)