Leyton Family<3 GOODBYE HIMYM आइकन EVENT ?

Nicolas97 posted on Mar 10, 2014 at 02:11PM
As you should know How I Met Your Mother, a very beloved show here, ends in 20 days from now! *cries for 20 minutes, then breathes and continues*

Anyway, yeah, as you can tell from the title, I thought that the last week (aka 24/3 - 31/3) the fans of the show could wear matching icons that would say "Goodbye HIMYM". I know you had done the same with OTH so I really want to participate in this one.

Anyway, I just wanna see how many people want to participate :)

ALSO, when you submit your participation just tell me which way do you wanna do it:

a) All having the same icon that says "Goodbye HIMYM", maybe of the yellow umbrella or the group hug idk.

b) Each one choosing one thing from the show (Character, couple, friendship) and having the "Goodbye HIMYM" tagged there!

Participants
Nicolas ▷ A
Maria ▷ A
Amber ▷ A
Bee ▷ A
Atie ▷ A
Nad ▷ A
Aline ▷ B
Moosh ▷ A
Diana ▷ B
Laura ▷ B
Fatemeh ▷A
Celine ▷ A
Holly ▷ B
last edited on Mar 16, 2014 at 08:54AM

Leyton Family<3 25 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marakii said…
Why do you have to remind me that the show's ending ? :'(

I'M IN <33333 and i prefer option b :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rorymariano said…
Love this! I'm definitely in <3 And I like option A the most (with the yellow umbrella) but both are great :D
Nicolas97 commented…
That's what I was thinking but it seems everyone prefers the characters thing :S एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unicornsrreal said…
I'M IN! I think Option A, but idm either way :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WarriorGilbert said…
GOD!!! IT'S ENDING SO SOON :(
LOVE THE IDEA! I'M IN!
WarriorGilbert commented…
I prefer option b! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 123Naki456 said…
I'm in and I think I'll go with opinion A
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mooshka said…
I'm in:)
I like option B better but I don't mind either.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twilightlover73 said…
In. Option B.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना leytonfaan_18 said…
SO FREAKING IN!!!

I love both options but I think I like B better :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tvdlover said…
In and option B.
Nicolas97 commented…
Sure आप can be signed but how will आप choose a character/couple for the icon? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tvdlover commented…
I'll just look the characters/couples/friendships up and pick someone random. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nicolas97 commented…
Okay dokey <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XNaley_JamesX said…
Duuuuuhh!!!!

I think I'm going with B.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
Option B & can i dibs Barney & Robin now?! {sorry Laura!}
Nicolas97 commented…
Sorry होल्ली, होली but dibs are not allowed yet, I'll let आप all know when I make the poll. That's why I'm not sure about option b, everyone will want bro and Barney, aka my faves, but I can go with Lily I don't mind <33 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
leytonfaan_18 commented…
HOW DARE आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
xoheartinohioxo commented…
I had to try!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh wait is option B like, if one person chooses say the character Robin, no one else can do a Robin icon?
Nicolas97 commented…
Yeap that's it :/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I have an idea, hear me out on it please! Since there are kinda limited "main" things, maybe we could do it like - "Season 1 Robin" / "Season 2 Robin" / "Season 3 Robin" & so on and so forth. Same thing for Barney, Marshall, Lily & Ted, as well as Barney/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Ted/Robin, the whole group, Lily/Robin, Lily/Ted, Lily/Barney, Robin/Marshall, Barney/Ted, Ted/Marshall, etc. This was multiple people could still have the chance to claim their favorites, but there would still be some degree of 'different'. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
leytonfaan_18 commented…
NO NONNOOOO एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना leytonfaan_18 said…
To be honest with you Nic, I love the idea of us all saying goodbye to HIMYM but I will be saying goodbye to my favourite show, my freaking OTP and characters I absoutly adore, and if I don't get BR I think i'm gonna throw a freaking hissy fit.
Hmm I have an idea.
*sorry Nic I feel like your event is being hijacked*

How about we keep a two people per thing limit? Like after two people claim BR then no one else can but those two people need to choose BR from different seasons??

For example:
Holly chooses season 1 BR And Laura chooses season 5 BR, and then that's it BR are off limits.

idk just a suggestion.

Also, I do feel like Laura should get BR somehow because I can see where she's coming from they're her OTP:)
mooshka commented…
Oh and trust me you'll definitely be getting variety because I actually want to rock a Ted/Mother या Mother icon, so that'll definitely be there! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That's why i suggested that we could do different seasons! Because i totally get that BR is Laura's otp, and i would be bummed if we did a TVD event and i couldn't get Delena at all... BUT! Barney & Robin are my #6 couple - they are the reason i started watching HIMYM in case आप guys don't know. I had heard so much about them {and the दिखाना itself} and seen fanvids and stuff and i finally got the first 5 seasons from my पुस्तकालय and caught up because i wanted to see और of them! If it's going to cause upset, then fine... I'll try for Barney या Robin as individuals, या Marshall/Lily, या Robin/Lily... i just thought that since a lot of us प्यार them, और than one person should get to claim BR. As long as we claimed different seasons, i really don't understand what it would hurt =/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mooshka commented…
Your not being stupid Holly! I just misunderstood..... Sorry<3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolas97 said…
Ok so I'm just coming from a huge drama queen fight with mg school and I can't fight over fictional crap too, guys I'm devastated!

I just wanted to do something for the show, and us!
Everyone can claim WHATEVER they want, everyone must be happy! I'll be happy with EVERYTHING but I think I'll go with a Barney or a Ted icon! Just say the thing you want and wait, I don't mind, whoever wants BR, picks BR, simple :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unicornsrreal said…
My favourites are Barney, Robin & Barney/Robin, but I don't mind going with something less obvious like Zoey since I know everyone will want main characters/couples and I think she's very underrated!
However, if I can bagsy an icon of all of the core 5 that would be AMAZING!
But I'm happy with whatever<3
Barney/Robin are my favorites too (5th favorite couple of all time<3) but I want variety too & since I love everything I don't have a problem not to wear a BRo icon ;)
Seriously guys, this is getting a little bit ridiculous.
Yes, we all love BR, and I'm pretty sure they're in almost all of our top 10 couples list, including mine. And they should be, because they're freaking awesome.
But the true epic thing about this show is the dynamic between these 5 (or 6 ;D) amazing people. I've never seen a show with more pure & genuine friend- & relationships. That's why it's one of my all time favorite shows, and that's why I'm going to be sad as hell when it will be over.
So instead of fighting over who gets who, why don't we just simply celebrate the love we all have for this legendary show?

How about this? :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Seriously guys, this is getting a little bit ridiculous. Yes, we all प्यार BR, and I'm pretty sure th
mooshka commented…
Nicely कहा Celine...AND THAT आइकन IS BEAUTIFUL<33 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nicolas97 commented…
I WANT THIS!!!!! I CLAIM THIS ONE :P everyone should claim this one <3333 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Thnx guys! I haven't made any आइकनों in months, so this means so much to me! :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm actually starting to like option A better because then we could use that epic icon Celline made lol!

I'm fine with whatever character/couple I get. I think I wanna rock an icon of Ted/Mother or the Mother!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolas97 said…
I'm pro A option too ;) I WANT TO WEAR IT SO BADLY!!! If I don't get the chance, I will wear a Barney or Ted icon (after I finish ranting)
I'm changing mine to A as well if you hadn't noticed yet. :)

And if it turns out to be B, then I'm definitely going for Marshall! I think he's so under appreciated. Or maybe Barney & Marshall. See, I can't even choose!
So yeah, deffo A please!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WarriorGilbert said…
I'm changing my opinion to option A after seeing the icon!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tvdlover said…
^ This.
^ agree<3 . Let's wear the epic icon Celine made <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
Everyone knows I'm a Celine art fangirl!! aka hell yes, I'll rock that kickass icon ♥
आप can officially change me to Option A if it matters. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना