Leverage UK version Better

callum11 posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 04:49AM
Not many people know that Leverage is the UK Hustle
Hustle is much better
Trust me Watch Hustle its so much better
and the girl in Hustle better looking

Leverage 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shina_Black said…
I've seen couple of Hustle episodes. It's very good, but the thing is that I really don't like Marc Warren. I know he's good actor, but I just don't like him. So Hustle isn't for me.
Leverage on the other hand has Christian Kane, so it's perfect for me :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The3rdL said…
Hu$tle was a Great show... but in Hu$tle the entire team was Grifters it was all about doing a long con to get a mark. Leverage is different they have a hacker, hitter and a master theif more action with less focus on the slight of hand tricks they pull on Hu$tle...I am a fan of both but after the original crew left it was never the same....One thing I can say is I can see the Leverage team pulling off alot of the same cons the Hu$tle team did but I cant say the same for the Hu$tle team.

Leverage Wins the overall, but Jaime Murray was Hotter.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना juniper427 said…
i've seen hu$tle and i like it and love Marc Warren. but i do like leverage better. hu$tle focuses less on the robin hood theme and the are con-men are all have the same basic job description except the girl and frankly i find her job demeaning. Also i have a hard time listening to the guy with american accent its painful to hear him speak. Leverage is a stronger show and i don't usually vote against BBC.

by the way, american version of Torchwood. *gag*