इनवेडर ज़िम My प्रशंसक Character is Better than Yours! Plus, Zim is MINE and I will have his SMEETS!

misanthrope86 posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 11:05PM
Now that I have your attention...

As some of you will know, I have always had an issue with people posting their original characters here in this spot (read link for my rantings). This is because most of us do not know or understand the backstory to the characters, and, since this is a club for INVADER ZIM the cartoon show, most of us only know and want to talk about stuff that actually happens on the show. Original characters are totally cool, if thats what you are into, but not everyone here is.

So, this spot was made:
link
for all you guys to share your fan characters with one another without confusing and annoying the people on this spot who only want to talk about the REAL Invader Zim characters. Unfortunately, not everyone was willing to move and keep all their fan characters in that spot, and there is still a lot of orginal fan characters and role-playing that most of us do not understand and get really annoyed by going on in this spot.

Now, it seems, that even the people who are participating in the fan characters and role-playing are annoyed with each other. A lot of this stems from ZaSr and ZaDr and ZaGr and people not respecting each other's opinions.

Here are the points that I want to make:

1) This is the INVADER ZIM SPOT. Your fan characters, as cool and as exciting as they may be, do not belong here BECAUSE a) most of us do not understand them or want to understand them, and b) they are NOT real Invader Zim characters.

2) Any content related to a fan character needs to be posted in this spot: link
You guys with fan characters can share them in that spot, with other people who understand them and want to learn more about them!

3) We need to be more respectful of other people's opinions. Sure, we all hate somethings that other people love. And we all love things that other people hate. Fact of life! But if we at least RESPECT each other enough to accept that we are all different, then we will get along fine here.

So lets STOP with the death threats, public humiliation, bullying and abuse, huh? If we mature talk about this kind of stuff, we can sort out the probelms that we have!

So, in this forum, feel free to raise any issues that are important to you in this club. Remember to be respectful and to treat others how YOU would like to be treated. The general rule is that is you act like an idiot, you will be treated like an idiot. And if you act respectfully, you will be treated respectfully.

We all love Invader Zim! So why fight about it?!

इनवेडर ज़िम 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Diblover111 said…
OK a few things that will not change for me,

a) I like ZADR
b) I like ZAGR
c) I like DATR
d) I don't really care about ZASR one way or another
c) I stay on the Invader Zim Fancharacters club, you guys should stay too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zimgaz said…
big smile
AMEN!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना misanthrope86 said…
smile
Thanks Diblover111! Your participation in the fan characters spot is very impressive and I hope other people with fan characters follow your lead!
Thanks. I hope we're friends again...?
hmmm
^ Us? Were we not friends?
Remember? We had a big fight over whether fancharacters should be allowed on here.

I was for it, you were against it.

Sparky kept on bawling beside us...
smile
Oh, right! I had lots of fights on here about that. It wasn't personal.
OK. YaaaY friendship!! *hug*
big smile
*hugs*