Invader Zim FanCharacters ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TALE PROPOSITION

TurtleShroom posted on Mar 18, 2011 at 07:24PM
So many legendary users have left us or become inactive. Others have turned away to bigger things, and we remain, still marching on, still drawing and doing... stuff.

SO, in an effort to write some good fan fiction, I have a proposition for a new collaboritive story. Done in the same style as "Gunboat Diplomacy" and "A Gift for TurtleShroom", I invite anyone who wishes to play alongto a new story of epic porportions!

It'll be an Alternate Universe tale, which means that what happes ins not actual continuity or development for any existing characters. I chose this because of the detrimental changes that would occur if it actually came to pass.

--------

Let me lay down the synopsis for you.

As anyone can say, the government of the Irken Empire is not based on merit or worth, but on height. The tallest Irken is given supreme command over the entire country and all its colonies.

My Original Character, a goodie-goodie named Una, is the ninth tallest Irken known to exist. Fortunately, the eight before him (including Red and Purple) are in outstanding health and will be able to continue Irk down its famous imperialistic path for centuries to come.

However, in this alternate universe, a freak accident involving pork, snack food, and a clogged engine aboard The Massive- where the eight tallest Irkens have gathered to "do stuff" -has resulted in all of their deaths.

Irken law of succession, therefore, passes the position of Almighty Tallest to everyone's favorite goody-goody two shoes: Una. (*dun dun dun!*)

Una is put through the coronation rituals, ceremonies, and ultimately, the Surgeries to make him the Tallest (I noticed that the Tallest have specific features added to them when they take the throne), and, upon assuming power, he begins to demobilize, demilitarize, and decolonize Irk.

Tallest Una's edicts set the slaves free, order immediate cessation of all weapons, and orders the Armada to be dismantled to a self-defense force. Irk immediately halts all of its war policies.

Since Una is the Almighty Tallest, the Irkens have no choice but to obey, and they hate every minute of it. This one Irken is tearing apart millinia of tradition and doom!

Tallest Una enacts reforms like freedom of speech and the press, and pardons the Resisty and every political prisoner in the Empire.

He then begins trade pacts with the former Irken colonies, and fosters and strengthens his goal of a peaceful Irk. Having absolute power, they have no choice but to obey.

-----

THIS is where all of you come in.

Tallest Una's plans and reforms are extremely unpopular amongst the Irkens. Many of you guys' Irken characters are able to think more for themselves and less for the Tallest and their country.

When they learn of what Tallest Una is doing to their beautiful country and mission, they decide to team up to, for the first time in Irken history, coup the existing Tallest and replace him with the second tallest, so that Irk can return to its gloriously doom filled past.

Primarily, this story will focus on Tallest Una's interactions with his inner circle (the Irken Gaurd, the Elites, etc. etc.) and the dialog between them, and also (in a meanwhile sort of way) all of the "heroes" of the tale trying to turn Irk back to its true, galaxy-conquering self.

People involved in the tale can choose to play as a member of the Intifada, or as an employee for Tallest Una. Comedy and action ensues- but mostly just dialog and interaction -as the world's nicest Irken takes control of the country.

Will Irk ever be able to be the champion of doom again? Or will they be, for the next several decades, under the unquestionable authority of a peacenik?

If you are interested, please, let me know!

Invader Zim FanCharacters No उत्तरों