Hugh & Lisa Lisa And The बिस्तर Scene

huliforeverr posted on Aug 05, 2011 at 06:28PM
hellooo hulies,it's been a very long time that we haven't talked nooo??? so here it is i found an interview with lisa and greg talking about the sex scenes in 'now what' it's hilarious guys just read it it's not the whole interview it is too long so i just copy pasted the important parts and of course if u want the whole interview i can post it so enjoy and of course lemme see what u think about it love ya

Interview with Lisa Edelstein and Greg Yaitanes of "House" on FOX 3/4/11.
FBC PUBLICITY:
The House Conference Call with Lisa Edelstein and Greg Yaitanes
March 4, 2011/3:00 p.m. EST

SPEAKERS
Kim Kurland – FBC Publicity
Lisa Edelstein – Dr. Lisa Cuddy, House
Greg Yaitanes – Executive Producer (and Director of “Bombshells” episode), House

Moderator Next, we’ll go to the line of Bill Brioux with The Canadian Press.

B. Brioux I ran into David Shore at the TCA in January. I was talking to him and I mentioned, I said, “Man, that was a pretty steamy season premiere, especially for network television.” I said, “Cuddy was naked for half the show,” and all Shore said was, “You’re welcome.” I was just wondering what was that like shooting that?

L. Edelstein I heard I won best butt crack on television recently. It’s true. I did it you guys. I made it. I wish I got an award, the actual award. What would it look like?

G. Yaitanes Exactly. What would it look like?

B. Brioux Was it intimidating to shoot or was it a closed set? What was that—?

L. Edelstein Of course it’s a closed set. It’s always weird to shoot when you’re really basically not wearing anything.

G. Yaitanes You were actually not wearing anything?

L. Edelstein I was actually not wearing—well, I had a tiny little nude G-string on that’s easy to edit out if anything shows, but other than that—I mean you’re in a robe and then pretty much, I’d be in a robe. We’d rehearse it in the robe, and then right before we’d start shooting I’d yell, “private moment,” and all the guys would just turn around, including Hugh, which was even funnier since he was in the scene with me, and then I would climb into position.

G. Yaitanes You and Hugh, like each of you—it was so great that you guys had so much history because each of you had—I felt relaxed, the other one. We kept a very minimal set and also we’ve all been around each other so long, it was a very respectful—

L. Edelstein Yes. I love these guys I’ve been working with for so long. I did feel completely taken care of. I had no worries. I didn’t feel like anybody was perving out. Hugh refuses to look anywhere that isn’t scripted so he was very careful.

B. Brioux Let me ask then, what’s more fun shooting sex scenes opposite Laurie or song and dance?

L. Edelstein Well each one has its own stresses, but I had a great time doing both. The song and dance—Mia Michael’s choreographing, getting the opportunity to dance for Mia Michaels, as little as I did, it was incredible. I was a dancer when I was a kid and to kind of, in a minor way, live out that dream was a really satisfying experience.

Moderator Next, we’ll go to the line of Jamie Steinberg with Starry Constellation.

J. Steinberg I was wondering what are your most memorable moments you had from filming your dream sequences?

L. Edelstein I would say it was doing the dance with Mia. That was really exciting. Just being choreographed, moving through space in that kind of way, being around all those incredibly talented young dancers who were so enthusiastic and full of life was really something. It was really something.

G. Yaitanes For me, it was very much about the fact that these were five genres I had never directed before. So it was the excitement of all within one particular episode to do five different genres. However, my career has gone, I have not done any of these things before. So it was great and challenging for me to make sure that they all seemed authentic and everything because everyone required a different style of acting, a different style of lensing, a whole different approach. So it was like making five films within the film.

L. Edelstein I really loved doing the—

G. Yaitanes Then also having to wrap it around a very unique episode of House.

L. Edelstein I really loved doing the 1950’s one too. That was really fun. It was hilarious. Such a different way of acting, it’s true. But the actually story line of the show is really powerful. I’m really excited for it.

J. Steinberg How did you prepare for doing the dance? Did you have to change your diet? What were the rehearsals of the dancing schedule like for you two?

L. Edelstein We don’t get any notice. It’s not like, “In two months, you’re going to be dancing.” It’s no Black Swan. I didn’t have a year to go train.

G. Yaitanes It all happened very quickly.

L. Edelstein It was just sort of like, “Guess what? Next week Mia Michaels is going choreograph a super, fantastic dance sequence.” Then I got together with Mia. We had the first rehearsal for about four hours, and then I think the next time I saw her was on stage. We had one dress rehearsal and the following day we shot. So I really had maybe five hours.

Moderator Next, we’ll go to the line of Matt Mitovich with TVLine.com.

M. Mitovich Lisa, I was wondering if you could tell us the circumstances of Candace Bergen’s next visit? Are things at all warmer and fuzzier between the two?

L. Edelstein No. No, definitely not. Cuddy and her mother are still at each other’s throats.

M. Mitovich Anything else you can say about the story there?

L. Edelstein I wouldn’t want to ruin it, but Candace is hilarious and it’s going to be a lot of fun.

G. Yaitanes We have a great cast for that episode.

L. Edelstein Who else is in that episode? Do you remember?

G. Yaitanes Donal Logue and—

L. Edelstein Oh I love Donal Logue.

G. Yaitanes David Carver? David from Damages—the last name’s escaping me.

L. Edelstein It’s really exciting because I’m not in any scenes with Donal, but I’ve known him for a really long time, and he’s such a good actor.

M. Mitovich Greg, just to understand, in the sitcom segment you’ve got House, the rehab drug user, playing the Charlie Sheen role?

G. Yaitanes I don’t know quite the word if the word’s … or whatever it was, but it’s very—we shot this back in December so it is interesting how everything ended up playing itself out.

L. Edelstein Maybe it’s our fault.

G. Yaitanes Maybe it’s our fault.

L. Edelstein Like a butterfly flapped his wings and Charlie Sheen went off the deep end.

G. Yaitanes That will be like top headline of everything, “Lisa Edelstein slams Charlie Sheen.”

L. Edelstein No. Actually, it’s very upsetting to me. Please don’t quote me saying something mean.

G. Yaitanes It’s too late. It’s too late. I’m twittering it now.

Moderator Next, we’ll go to the line of Jim Halterman with JimHalterman.com.

J. Halterman Greg, so talk to me a little bit on a creative side. So much attention goes to House and Cuddy and their storyline, has that challenged to keep the rest of the cast kind of on the canvas of the show?

G. Yaitanes Another great thing about the show is I feel like everybody gets opportunities to step up and right now the House and Cuddy relationship is in the foreground of that. I think somebody commented once, like there was some award where all of our cast was sitting at the same table as each other, and truly everybody’s still, in season seven, is so supportive. I’ve gone back to shows that have found success within their first season and nobody’s talking to each other and they’ve all split off into camps. It is a genuine, supportive, creative environment that really stems from Hugh and from Lisa and everybody is there to build each other up. Right now House and Cuddy are in the foreground, other times Chase has been in the foreground, Peter’s had some great story lines. Everybody’s—

L. Edelstein I’ve spent a good number of years saying, “No you don’t.”

J. Halterman Lisa, any plans for your hiatus?

L. Edelstein I’m going to be traveling.

J. Halterman Anywhere you want to share?

L. Edelstein Nope because I don’t want anybody meeting me there that I haven’t invited.

Moderator Next, we’ll go to the line of Marie Lindberg with USA Weekend.

M. Lindberg House has openly expressed his love, but that is making him a bad doctor. Do you still think Cuddy is good for House? He’s come so far emotionally.

L. Edelstein Wait, say that again. Can you repeat your question?

M. Lindberg Do you still think Cuddy is good for House even though he’s admitting to becoming a worse doctor over her?

L. Edelstein Well I think that is the big question isn’t it? Although I don’t think that Cuddy’s considerations in regards to their relationship ultimately comes down to whether or not it makes him a better or a worse doctor. I think ultimately those kinds of decisions come down to does this person enhance my life or not.

M. Lindberg Lisa, you look amazing, as always. How do you stay in such great shape? I have got to ask.

L. Edelstein I just try and eat really healthy food, and I do Yoga and I swim and I hike. I just try to live a healthy life style. It’s not that complicated.

Moderator We’ll go to the line of Mag Legal with TheVoiceofTV.

M. Legal Lisa, how do you feel about working with Robert more lately because we haven’t seen many Cuddy and Wilson scenes in the beginning of the season?

L. Edelstein You mean do I want to work with Robert more or—

M. Legal Well you kind of are and we are all happy about this. So I was wondering—

L. Edelstein I love working with Robert. He’s so funny and he’s so talented and he likes to work fast. So we have a good time working together.

Moderator There are no further questions.

K. Kurland I think that we can end it there then if nobody has any further questions.

L. Edelstein Great.

G. Yaitanes Very good. Thanks everybody.

K. Kurland Thank you everyone for participating. We really appreciate it. Again, if anybody has anything that they want to follow up on, you can send me an e-mail. It’s Kim.Kurland@Fox.com. Don’t forget, the show airs Monday at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.

L. Edelstein Thank you.

G. Yaitanes Thanks, everybody.

hellooo hulies,it's been a very long time that we haven't talked nooo??? so here it is i found an int

Hugh & Lisa 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseMdAddict said…
It's so funny and romantic at the same time!
Thank you for your hard work :*!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huliforeverr said…
no problem hope u enjoyed it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hughlisafan said…
Interesting. I like how Hugh looked away too and refused to look anywhere that wasn't scripted. A gentleman through and through.