हाउ आई मेट योर मदर Robin Ted The Mother And A Huge Dissapointment

love_robin334 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:21AM
hi, maybe this was discussed a lot before, i just realised it but i wanted to get it written so don't be mad at me if this sounds boring.
i was wondering is anyone in love with robin as i am, i don't know but i got the first dissapointment at season 2 finale when she and Ted broke up, then the story with Barney, i mean i love the character but not with Robin, i may sound a dreamer but after all i always thought she would be the mother, and as i get every day more dissapointed i will be crushed if at the end she won't be the mother (i guess i still have some hope). anyways, i just thought to write it here maybe someone of you shares the same feelings about this. it would make it easier if i knew i was not the only one.
well cheers, thanks for your time

हाउ आई मेट योर मदर 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I know you are definitely not the only one who thinks like that but I personally don't think that. I knew she wasnt the mother fofr sure after Lucky Penny, when Ted said that if he caught the plane to Chicago, he never would have met the mother so I knew then. I am pretty madly in love with Robin as well though, so I dont know how they will find a mother who is as good as she is.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HowIMetRobin said…
Robin is definetly not the Mother but that doesn´t mean that she won´t be together with Ted in 2030 ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना robothor1111 said…
I really liked Ted and Robin and I think that if we knew she wasn't "Aunt Robin"...actually I KNOW that if she wasn't Aunt Robin I would ship them. But I don't let myself ship them because I'm 99.999% sure she's not the mother.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseOfficeFan7 said…
hmmm
I'm sorry, but Robin and Ted have no future. I can't see any way that the creators could realistically pair them together in any kind of a permanent sense. I'm really sorry, but the more we learn about the mother's identity the more apparent it becomes that Robin can't be the mother. First of all, "Aunt Robin" can't be the mother otherwise she'd be "mom" and not "Aunt Robin" and second of all, if Ted wasn't with the mother in 2030, the whole story would kind of be a moot point wouldn't it? The story is specifically how Ted the mother of his children but it's also apparent that the mother of Ted's children is the love of his life and the best thing that ever happened to him. I'm really sorry, Love_Robin334... but I think you're just going to have to accept the fact that Ted and Robin just weren't meant to be... Sorry. :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना serenateaddict said…
I actually felt the same way. Come on, Robin may not be the mother but that doesn't mean she will not end up with Ted. I have my own theory which that Ted could've divorced the mother and ended up with Robin. I'm not assuming they will end up but I have hopes that they will since they are my OTP in HIMYM :)))