हाउ आई मेट योर मदर CountUp

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 09:02PM
The How I met Your Mother fan currently has 987 fans, Only 13 more and we will be into quadruple figures!! 13 to goooo!

Edit:Woop! Now we have 2300 fans! Let's count up =D
last edited on May 27, 2009 at 03:17PM

हाउ आई मेट योर मदर 87 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना inespinto said…
988!!!!!!! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
we are a growing species ..is curlsnjeans here yet!?
but i ask you..why do we need more fans if they dont rate,comment and contribute!?
991! And if we have more fans than the hope that someone else contributes will never fade
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
992! 8 more to go......I think when we get to 1000 we should all throw a fanpop party =D
will there be pizza?
993...7 to go

and beer?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
994! 6 to go. There will be pizza however knowing amazondebs it won't last long. There will also be beer however I won't be drinking that as I am tee total. I will buy some for you guys though =D
tee total!?
and is debs coming? are non-motherheads invited? is debs a motherhead? do you think i should change my name to anygerm123? should i ask more questions?
Tee total. Teetotalism. I no longer drink any alcohol whatsoever. That's a lot of questions to get in 30 seconds. Therefore
Yes she is invited, yes as are they as long as they each promise to watch HIMYM until it gets renewed, i don't think she is unfortunately, No, I like Germany123 =D and If you feel you have to, go ahead :) I like questions.
okay..awsome :P
is a bean green? does james brown get down?
and why tee? and why dont you drink alcohol?
ok i answered this for myself.link
as long as they each promise to watch HIMYM
but if you dont have a nielsen box they dont know you are watching...
Im afraid I don't know if a bean is green or if james brown gets down =D
Last year I realised that myself and alcohol do not go well so I haven't touched it for 7 months =D
I have an idea! Watch HIMYM and then we will give you free pizza and beer =D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jennifer1985 said…
996... Do you guys think today will be the legendary bash?
good for you sualey :)
4 to go...yep lets be optimistic..ill make you some juice and get some booze, jennifer you get some balloons and sualey..pre heat the oven or are we doing take out pizza?
Only three left. I've already decorated the room : D
beer is in the fridge..and sualey i made apple juice,orange juice, and to honor the occasion pineapple juice :)
Love it!!! I shall pre heat the oven as I am an EXCELLENT cook. I make the best pizza's ever. It's going to be legen....wait for it....wait for it.....
two more!!! and then we get to the and i hope youre not lactose intolerant because the second part of the word is....
ok no its not, its......
GASP...someone just unsubscribed!!!!! HOW COULD THEY? IF I FIND THAT ROTTEN BASTARD I WILL....OK breeeaaaaathe...998
I just had a nervous breakdown myself. How dare he/she??? : (
At first I suspected CurlsANDjeans but she is still a fan. If I ever found out who unsubscribed I would........cyber slap them.
oh no sualey you keep forgetting that germans are AWESOME!
999!!!
I'm going to sleep so if I'm not here when it hits 1000 think of me celebrating with you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bellabez said…
i was number 1000. yee har!
1000 FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
DARY!!!!
1000!!!
and if someone unsubscribes..i will find out who it is..and you better hide!
1001 already!? Awesome : D But this doesn't really matter, does it? I so wanted to be here at the 1000th and now I missed it :'(
That is so weird..because i didnt see all your posts..we must have written them all at the same time.....1001 tausend und eine nacht und es hat zoom gemacht...
Great reference, Germany. That's what I was thinking too, when I saw the 1001 : D
Ok is that something like 1001 and one night and it has done 'something'?
yup it did ZOOM..thats a really cheesy german song from the 80s.. about two people who have known each other for ages, grew up together and suddenly fall in love uhm and ..play battleship together :)
so the chorus is
i touched you 1000 times
1000 times nothing happened
1001 nights and it just went Zooooom
Ill try to find it on youtube
link
please keep in mind that this is
a) a one hit wonder
b) 1984!!
Germany, considering I know zero amounts of German, dislike beards and dislike 80's music...............that song is legendary!! It has zoomed right up my list of awful yet good cheesey tunes, right up to number 2!!
i just gotta know..is "lets go to the mall" perhaps number 1? and will "sandcastles in the sand" become number two? and 1001 nacht will drop to 3?

oh and if youre interested: ill be glad to translate the lyrics ;)
Let's go to the mall is the best song in the world!! It is actually number one on my Just plain awesome song list. Number one on my awful yet good list is "I lost my heart to a starship trooper" You should search for it on youtube. It will get stuck in your head for months =)
What is the very first line? He seems to be extremely happy singing it =)
we just wanted to hang out that evening, but not alone,so you called me

we were just friends and thats all we ever wanted to be, i never dreamed that anything could happen...
................I love that song =) It's strangely catchy. I hope none of the lyrics are dirty as I am currently singing them out loud =)
nah...its not dirty but yeah catchy- not often that you get one without the other...
i will only admit to this here..but i might have danced to this song..and sung along..in public. but hey no witnesses ....
the lyrics just go on like:
weve known each other for such a long time, our parents know eachother- were like brother and sister how could this all change..but hey he does sing
now youre lying next to me
and im almost ashamed
what happened..we planned on going dancing-
they did play battleship together
LOVE IT =D I have to go out now but this song is going to be stuck on my head all night long =)
I just checked and the spot one in front of How I Met Your Mother is Will and Grace with 1033 fans therefore that is what we are trying to beat. Only.....33 minus 8 is.....25 fans to go and we move up one spot!
dont we need 1034 to move up?
but now we have 1009 anyway..
Ok well now we need 25 fans!
23...oh and btw...Thank you *insert angry face here* for the starship trooper tip- have you any idea of the stares I got when I had to robodance at work to that tune in my head because I couldnt get rid of it!?
MUAHAHAHAHA. It is unbelievably catchy, isn't it? Just wait until you go to your bed and then all of a sudden "I lost my heart..." round and round and round in your head. Forever...... =D
1011 fans. Still need 23 =)
and now its only...22 to goohooo.
Im starting to sing every thing like marshmallow..to the melody of starship trooper of course