हाउस एम.डी 30 दिन House MD Challenge

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:04AM
Woot! 30 day challenge! You know the drill! And if you don't know the drill, I'm sure you can figure it out.
I found the questions link. God bless Tumblr.

Day 1 - Your favorite episode

Day 2 - Your favorite character on the team seasons 1-3

Day 3 - Your least favorite character on the team seasons 1-3

Day 4 - Your favorite character on the team seasons 4-6

Day 5 - Your least favorite character on the team seasons 4-6

Day 6 - Your favorite character overall

Day 7 - Your least favorite character overall

Day 8 - Your least favorite episode

Day 9 - Your favorite scene

Day 10 - Something you hate about House

Day 11 - Your favorite quote from any character

Day 12 - Your favorite funny scene

Day 13 - A scene that makes you sad/cry

Day 14 - A scene that makes you happy

Day 15 - A scene that makes you angry

Day 16 - Your favorite House finale

Day 17 - Your favorite relationship (any type)

Day 18 - Your opinion on House and Cuddy’s relationship

Day 19 - Your favorite House/Wilson scene

Day 20 - Your favorite patient/patient quote

Day 21 - Your favorite minor character

Day 22 - Your favorite season

Day 23 - The character that is most like you

Day 24 - An episode you wish never happened

Day 25 - Something that you wish happened but didn’t

Day 26 - Your favorite song played in House

Day 27 - Your favorite cast picture

Day 28 - Something you love about House

Day 29 - Your favorite quote from House

Day 30 - Anything House related

हाउस एम.डी 69 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
Nearly 50,000 fans and no one's jumped on this yet? Whaaaat?

I haven't watched House in a while, but a few of these are just begging for me to answer them... So I must. ;)

Two come to mind - "Cursed" because of the ton of people from stuff I love (Daryl Sabara, Nestor Carbonell, Tracy Middendorf) and "Let Them Eat Cake" because of the Taub/Kutner bonding and the prank war. =D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Nearly 50,000 प्रशंसकों and no one's jumped on this yet? Whaaaat? I haven't watched House in a while, bu
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thirteen_times said…
Last Resort or Lucky Thirteen

Foreman

(Missy, are you gonna mail the payment, or will this be an online transaction? =P)
 [b]Day 2 - Your प्रिय character on the team seasons 1-3[/b] Foreman [i](Missy, are आप gonna mai
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना misanthrope86 said…
^ LOL.

Day One: Your Favourite Episode

'Last Resort' - I think both Hugh Laurie and Olivia Wilde are brilliant in it, and by that I mean more brilliant than their normal baseline brilliance. Thirteen's whole deal in this episode is just epic. Plus, I loved watching the team's different reactions to the situation. And Jason is one of my favourite POTWs. And then there is all that delicious Foreteeny goodness.
 ^ LOL. [b]Day One: Your Favourite Episode[/b] 'Last Resort' - I think both Hugh Laurie and Olivia W

Chase. He's a bitch with boy-band hair. That is all.
 [b]Day 3 - Your least प्रिय character on the team seasons 1-3[/b] Chase. He's a कुतिया, मतलबी with boy-b
^ I love jokes/facts about Chase's hair.

Day Two: Your Favorite Character On The Team Seasons 1-3

Dr Eric Foreman, because he is awesome and he will always be awesome and haters gonna hate.
 ^ I [i]love[/i] jokes/facts about Chase's hair. [b]Day Two: Your प्रिय Character On The Team Seas

Taub
(Shut up, I heard that.)
 [b]Day 4 - Your प्रिय character on the team seasons 4-6[/b] Taub (Shut up, I heard that.)
^ Don't worry, you are among Taub-lovers here.

Day Three: Your Least Favorite Character On The Team Seasons 1-3

Ok, I'm gonna cheat and say both Chase and Cameron because I honestly love everybody. I love Foreman like half a percentage point more than I love both Chase and Cameron and it hurts my soul to say that any of them are my least favourite.
 ^ Don't worry, आप are among Taub-lovers here. [b]Day Three: Your Least प्रिय Character On The Te

I know she wasn't there for long, but I couldn't staaand Cutthroat Bitch.
 [b]Day 5 - Your least प्रिय character on the team seasons 4-6[/b] I know she wasn't there for lon
Day Four: Your Favorite Character On The Team Seasons 4-6

So, this is where doing this challenge is just pointless for me, because my answer for this one is a three-way tie (and yes I do wish it an actual three-way *wink*):

Foreman, Thirteen & Kutner.

And Taub.

And RIDICULOUSLY OLD FRAUD. Oh my god, I loved him.

So, yeah, no point in me even answering this one...

I suppose that would be Taub again, though I do like Wilson and Thirteen and Kutner and Lucas and... *shuts up now*
 [b]Day 6 - Your प्रिय character overall[/b] I suppose that would be Taub again, though I do like
Day Five: Your Least Favorite Character On The Team Seasons 4-6

I dislike pre-Wilson Amber. I liked Wilson-Amber. I loved Hallucination-Amber. Not relevant to this question, but now you know.
 [b]Day Five: Your Least प्रिय Character On The Team Seasons 4-6[/b] I dislike pre-Wilson Amber. I

What a dick. (Tritter, not House.) Also hated Vogler, but not quite as much.
 [b]Day 7 - Your least प्रिय character संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर [/b] What a dick. (Tritter, not House.) Also hate
Day Six: Your Favorite Character Overall

Dr Gregory House. Greatest television character ever.
 [b]Day Six: Your प्रिय Character Overall[/b] Dr Gregory House. Greatest टेलीविज़न character ever

First one that comes to mind is 'Wilson's Heart'. Too much crying, too much crazy, too much bitch, sad!Wilson makes me sad, Thirteen's fucked, Huddy fans probably jizzed all over the place, blah, blahhhhI really should've just added the picture and gone away instead of reading a recap. =P
 [b]Day 8 - Your least प्रिय episode[/b] First one that comes to mind is 'Wilson's Heart'. Too mu
Day Seven: Your Least Favorite Character Overall

Before seeing season 7, my answer would have been Tritter because he is by far the most irritating nemesis House has ever had. I loved to hate him. But then season 7 came along and the hideous, hideous Martha Masters appeared and she will now forever hold the title of worst character ever. Ew. No picture will be provided because I can't bring myself to search for a photo and edit it. The only time I will acknowledge her terrible existence will be to bitch about her awfulness, as demonstrated by this post.

House's surprise from 'Let Them Eat Cake'. (Lazy Alert: This scene will probably be used again on Day 12 unless I think of a funnier one by then. Which isn't likely to happen.)
 [b]Day 9 - Your प्रिय scene [/b] House's surprise from 'Let Them Eat Cake'. ([i]Lazy Alert: Thi
^ AHhahahahahahahaha! I love that scene. That whole episode is a triumph of television greatness.

Day Eight: Your Least Favorite Episode

Meh, I dunno. I recently said 'TB Or Not TB' because I find the POTW to be extremely irritating. So to save myself thinking about it anymore, I'll just go with 'TB Or Not TB' again.
Day Nine: Your Favorite Scene

Um... How the hell am I supposed to choose this? I think just for the hell of it I'll go with the House/Wilson "If you die, I'm alone." scene from 'Wilson' because that scene is pretty much House's life in a nutshell. I also love the scene in 'You Don't Want To Know' where Thirteen rips into House about how he got her Huntington's test results. And I love the House/Hallucination Amber scene when she stabs herself, and the scene when she is singing "Enjoy Yourself". And the House/Cameron scene in 'Informed Consent' when Cameron is in the chapel and House puts hand on her shoulder and says "I'm proud of you." And I guess I should stop before I've listed every scene in the whole series.
Day 10 - Something you hate about House

...it has some fans that are slightly on the insane side? =D
Day Ten: Something You Hate About House

*ponders* ... That he let Masters be hired.

"Did you come for my feelings? Because I left 'em in my other pants."
 [b]Day 11 - Your प्रिय quote from any character[/b] "Did आप come for my feelings? Because I left

See Day 9.
Day Eleven: Your Favorite Quote From Any Character

SPOOT. Why must I choose these things?!

My favourite at the moment is: "I'll kill you. When the time comes, if you want me to. I'll do it now if you like. I think I've got a baseball bat in the back." - House to Thirteen in 'The Dig'

The dog thing in 97 Seconds.
 [b]Day 13 - A scene that makes आप sad/cry [/b] The dog thing in 97 Seconds.
laugh
Day Twelve: Your Favorite Funny Scene
crying
Day Thirteen: A Scene That Makes You Sad/Cry

OH THE EMOTIONAL PAIN. Still can only watch up until the Taub moment. The Taub moment kills me. Oddly enough, while Kutner's death is devastating, it really is Taub's reaction that gets me...
Day Fourteen: A Scene That Makes You Happy
Day Fifteen: A Scene That Makes You Angry

This scene from 'Let Them Eat Cake' makes me angry at Cuddy because House was actually trying to be nice in his own way, yet she obviously expects him to not be himself. Make up your fucking mind Cuddy! You either love House for who he is, or you want him to change completely. Well, ha ha, I was right and I called it all right from the start. You shoulda let him keep squeezing your boob.
 [b]Day Fifteen: A Scene That Makes आप Angry[/b] This scene from 'Let Them Eat Cake' makes me angry
Day Sixteen: Your Favorite House Finale

I think probably 'Help Me'. It is for sure one of Hugh Laurie's, and the character's, finest episodes, and I think it is totally underrated.
 [b]Day Sixteen: Your प्रिय House Finale[/b] I think probably 'Help Me'. It is for sure one of Hug
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angel said…
smile
So you can only do one per day? I'd like to skip the first question though, I don't have a favorite episode =p

Tough sometimes a bit annoying, I find Cameron's personality very interesting and I've always enjoyed her interactions with the other characters on the show.
 So आप can only do one per day? I'd like to skip the first सवाल though, I don't have a प्रिय e
^ You can answer in anyway you want! Skip questions, answer all of them at once, answer day-by-day etc. Its just for funsies, so screw the rules.

Day Seventeen: Your Favorite Relationship

Well, my favourite relationship overall has to be the House/Wilson friendship. That relationship is the centre of House's universe, and thus is the centre of mine as well.
But I would give you good people strokes if I didn't also mention the UNDISPUTED greatest ship of all time ever in the history and future of the universe: Foreteen.
 ^ आप can answer in anyway आप want! Skip questions, answer all of them at once, answer day-by-day et
^Ah cool ;D

As much as I love Omar Epps, I've never been able to see Foreman as anything other than a most boring, way too serious for my liking, disagreeable shell of a human being.
 ^Ah cool ;D <b>Day 3 - Your least प्रिय character on the team seasons 1-3</b> <i>As much as

I'd like to answer this question with a number: 13.
 <b>Day 4 - Your प्रिय character on the team seasons 4-6</b> <i> I'd like to answer this questio

See Day 3.

Wilson, Wilson, Wilson, Wilson. This man is so perfect. I can't even.... *wipes drool off face*

Foreman wins this again. I even prefer Vogler and Tritter (♥) in their evil roles, because they were entertaining at least.
 <b>Day 5 - Your least प्रिय character on the team seasons 4-6</b> <i> See दिन 3.</i> <b>Day
Day Eighteen: Your Opinion On House And Cuddy’s Relationship

I wish I could find my comment that I made somewhere ages ago about how if House and Cuddy actually got together, the fanbase wouldn't like it, but I can't find it. Anyway, seasons 1 though 4 I loved the Huddy relationship for what it was: the tension. I liked how they both wanted it, at least on some level, but weren't willing to rick anything by actually giving in to the tension. And I think they both loved that tension and their weird friendship. Then when they got together, I still liked it, but, as I predicted (*awesome face*), they lost that tension and the relationship just wasn't as interesting anymore. They both kept crapping on about needing to change and blah blah blah. I think they had some great moments, more so for House than Cuddy (ie in the hospital after slicing his leg up, or crashing through her house), but overall I preferred the tension of those early seasons over their bumbling attempts to become people they just aren't.

Moving On.
What started out like a very good season finale soon got worse and worse until it reached an anticlimactic point at the very end and left me staring at a black screen wondering: What-in-god's-name-was-that-shit? Like a badly written OOC House fanfic, just...worse.
 <b>Day 8 - Your least प्रिय episode</b> <i>Moving On. What started out like a very good season

So you expect me, after 7 seasons of House, to have one scene that has been stuck in my mind, because it's better than all the other scenes there's ever been, the one scene?
Sorry, but I don't have a scene that tops all the others, there are so many scenes I enjoyed, sad ones, funny ones and even some scenes that most people would find rather boring.
-Pretty much every OT3 scene
-Pretty much every funny Wilson scene
-Pretty much every Wilson/Cuddy friendship scene
-Pretty much every Wilson/Amber and Wilson/Sam scene
-Pretty much every Rachel Cuddy scene
-Pretty much every Wilson as a moose/Wilson wearing the McGill sweatshirt scene
-Cameron saying goodbye to House

These are the scenes I enjoy the most ;)

<b>Day 9 - Your प्रिय scene</b> <i>So आप expect me, after 7 seasons of House, to have one scen
Day Nineteen: Your Favorite House/Wilson Scene

How the frick am I supposed to pick that?! I could honestly insert any House/Wilson scene in here and be happy with it. So I guess I'll go with the "If you die, I'm alone" scene from 'Wilson' again. I wanted to pick a happier scene, but I'm obsessed with this one at the moment.
 [b]Day Nineteen: Your प्रिय House/Wilson Scene[/b] How the frick am I supposed to pick that?! I c
Day 10 - Something you hate about House -skip

No Freudian analysis of how the water bed is a great big vagina that I want to crawl into? ~Wilson

Just one of many quotes I love ;)
 <b>Day 10 - Something आप hate about House</b> -skip <b>Day 11 - Your प्रिय quote from any char

Bwahahahaha x)
Day Twenty: Your Favorite Patient/Patient Quote
 [b]Day Twenty: Your प्रिय Patient/Patient Quote[/b]
Day Twenty-One: Your Favorite Minor Character

Ridiculously Old Fraud. God, I miss him.
 [b]Day Twenty-One: Your प्रिय Minor Character[/b] Ridiculously Old Fraud. God, I miss him.
Day Twenty-Two: Your Favorite Season

Season 5. It has House/Wilson drama, Foreteen, Lucas, the Taub/Kutner bromance, hallucination!Amber, the Chase/Cameron wedding, the Huddy kiss, drunk pantsless Wilson licking strippers... Its the season that has all the main characters in it and gives them all interesting storylines. Perfection.
 [b]Day Twenty-Two: Your प्रिय Season[/b] Season 5. It has House/Wilson drama, Foreteen, Lucas, th
Day Twenty-Three: The Character That Is Most Like You

Probably House. Not the genius stuff or the drug addict stuff, but his overall attitude to life.
 [b]Day Twenty-Three: The Character That Is Most Like You[/b] Probably House. Not the genius stuff या
Day Twenty-Four: An Episode You Wish Never Happened

There is no such episode. There are things that I haven't liked, but everything is interconnected. There isn't anything that hasn't been justified in the long-run.

"I know where this is going-and I don't wanna go there again."
The break-up of my OTP. A truly sad moment. I could slap them both.
 <b>Day 13 - A scene that makes आप sad/cry</b> "I know where this is going-and I don't wanna go th
Day 14 - A scene that makes you happy

"I love you. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it." ~6.22
 <b>Day 14 - A scene that makes आप happy</b> "I प्यार you. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it." ~
Day 15 - A scene that makes you angry

House: If you tell anyone, I will get you thrown out of med school, and I will destroy your career.

Masters: I've thought about that. Lying about me… won't work. Everybody knows your reputation.

House: True… but I won't have to lie. Buried in your coma patient's big, big file is a form that doesn't allow treatment without the expressed consent of the relatives.

Masters: Wait…

House: You drew blood. And that's not just a screw-up. It's a criminal assault.

Masters: But you told me—

House: No. As you may recall…

Masters: You set me up? Why?

House: Because this patient is the highest priority.

Way to be an even bigger dick than usual, House. I do not like what you did there. *hugs Martha*
 <b>Day 15 - A scene that makes आप angry</b> House: If आप tell anyone, I will get आप thrown out
Day Twenty-Five: Something That You Wish Happened But Didn’t

Twice they have just dumped Lucas without giving him a proper send-off. Part of me hopes that that means he will come back again, but part of me knows that the writers tend to use Lucas to advance other characters' storylines rather than actually developing his own storylines. So I wish we could have even just one scene where House and Lucas wrap things up.
 [b]Day Twenty-Five: Something That आप Wish Happened But Didn’t[/b] Twice they have just dumped Lu