हेतालिया UsUk या FrUk? Just kidding...

hetaku_chan15 posted on Feb 08, 2014 at 12:34AM
Neither. I choose SpUk~

or more especially Frain.
You don't have to care.
Just keep going on your way :3

I just wanted to ramble something, cause I'm bored. though if you're help me out and give me links to frain doujins it'll make me a happier person :3
By the way I had no idea where to post this. I didn't want to post it in answers cause i didn't want any ship wars nor could I to articles cause its too short ;w;
 Neither. I choose SpUk~ या और especially Frain. आप don't have to care. Just keep going on आप

हेतालिया 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinekraut said…
I'm kind of bored too at this moment I might even throw myself into shipping war (kidding too). I'm posting even though I got nothing for you. I don't read that much doujins or fanfics. Frain? France and Spain? They've teamed up in Sheep Counting (Goodnight with Sheep) bedtime drama cd but, from the name itself you can tell it might make you feeling bored than ever.... I don't know... Maybe you can go back to figuring out if Germany was HRE...

----

Just to make my post a little less disappointing (and boring) allow me to put this official art here. It's nothing romantic, but since you mentioned England and Spain and you posted one with them together, I'm following suit, and, well, I just like this pic.
 I'm kind of bored too at this moment I might even throw myself into shipping war (kidding too). I'm
hetaku_chan15 commented…
I just been rping for a while. I really like the funny doujins that aren't r-18 especially spuk where spain and england argue with each other. We need और हेतालिया comics ;w; एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T045tToastToAsT said…
I like FrUK, but I'm a bit fond of EngBel (I mean Belgium, not Belarus.) and EngNor. :3 Both have some historical backing to it, and that makes it even better. XD As a side note, I do prefer EngNor over DenNor. (I ship DenNor though, just not as much as EngNor.) As for FrUK and USUK, why not a threesome? ;) Hurr.

Anyways, I don't really ship England with a lot of people, but I guess I can slide with any England pairing. And since my reply is super short, I'll also post a picture of official art. XD ENGNOR FTW, MAN. (Also, if you look closely in the picture, THEY'RE TOUCHING. XD)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I like FrUK, but I'm a bit fond of EngBel (I mean Belgium, not Belarus.) and EngNor. :3 Both have som
hetaku_chan15 commented…
No आप can't put the two together caus ethen they'll start talking about ghost and before आप know it they'll tell आप there's a ghost behind you. And that there's a ghost in your house, your car and everywhere else. And you'll never know if its true या not cause आप can't see ghost. And it'll be scary and terrifying. Just kidding :3 I don't believe in ghost but I do get scared which is stupid since I don't believe in them in the first place. Hee hee sorry for my ramble~ I don't ship England with anyone unless he gets to be seme cause I प्यार seme england x3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना