हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Contest: Best Song to Describe....... *Round Seven*-Harry Potter-OPEN

KateKicksAss posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 06:06AM
I've seen this game/contest on other spots, and I thought it would be fun to try out here.

So every week, I'll choose a character, and you submit a song that you think describes the character. I'll alternate between Twilight and Harry Potter characters, :)

When you submit your song, you have to include either a video or a link of it. OR LYRICS TO IT. If you want, add a sentence or two as to why you chose that song.

NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!

After a week, I'll make a pick with all of the songs submitted, so people can vote for the winner.

ALSO: Please don't be rude, like don't submit offensive or derogatory songs to describe characters. Anything offensive submitted won't be included in that round.

WINNERS
Round One: Hermione Granger: JumeauxBelle One of the Boys-Katy Perry 2nd Place: RussianKate, 3rd Place: Angel-Trix

Round 2: Edward Cullen: KateKicksAss Obsessed-Mariah Carey 2nd Place: SpeedyGonzalez, 3rd Place, RussianKate

Round 3: Ron Weasley: zanhar1 Golden-Mika 2nd Place: Angel-Trix

Round 4: Jacob Black: cassie-1-2-3 Animal-Neon Trees 2nd Place: Gred_and_Forge, 3rd Place: Katekicksass

Round 5: Lord Voldemort: KateKicksAss Perfect Enemy-t.A.T.u. 2nd Place: zanhar1, 3rd Place, cassie-1-2-3

Round 6: Bella Swan: snusnu13 Clumsy-Fergie 2nd Place: cassie-1-2-3, 3rd Place: Renarimae

Round 7: Harry Potter: VOTING:
 I've seen this game/contest on other spots, and I thought it would be fun to try out here. So every
last edited on Feb 16, 2012 at 05:12AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 43 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...