हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 54807 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14501-14550 of 54807

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PotterForever said…
@Best Yes, it's very well written.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
I've made up my decision for the shoes:

Left: Stars and a hummingbird

Right: Stakes and swords
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना harrypotterbest said…
I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. ‘Yes.’ I opened my eyes again, to see Lucius just about to kiss me. I responded to him, and we stood there snogging for about three minutes, when we finally broke apart.
He wordlessly motioned towards the exit. I followed him, and we walked towards the lake again. The sun was setting, and it looked even better than in the morning. It was perfect. Like my life would be with him.
We sat down on the large rock we always did. I sighed contently and moved closer to him. He smiled. ‘The Blacks and the Malfoys will be reunited again, huh?’
I stared up at him. ‘How do you know?’
‘Cissy, let’s put it this way – I’ve been in love with you for a long time,’ he said, chuckling.
‘I like that way.’ He grinned. ‘But Lucius…’ I pulled away from him, so it was easier to see him. ‘Can you…’ my voice was shaking. Pull it together, Narcissa. It’s just Lucius! I told myself sternly. I took a breath, and looked him in the eye. He looked very confused. ‘Most pure-blood husbands forget who they’re married to in a few years or after the heir is born.’ I voice came in a whisper. I put my arms around his neck. ‘Will you promise to love me forever?’
His breath was ragged. I could feel a few tears were coming. ‘Yes, I will, Narcissa. I – you – before,’ He took a deep breath. ‘I love you Narcissa. You were my first true love and you always will be. This is what you where afraid of?’ I nodded.
He kissed me and I remained motionless, feeling as though I was flying.
He broke away from me. I moved closer to him, watching the sun set on the lake. Perfect.
We moved back to the castle. I wished this day could stretch on forever, this glorious day, except for one tiny thing, of course. I stretched as we walked back into the common room. ‘Go get your letter,’ whispered Lucius to me, brushing my hair aside.
I went to retrieve it, but before bringing it back down, I added the fact that Lucius had proposed.
I bounded down the stairs with the envelope in hand, excited. Lucius took my hand and noted the color of the envelope. ‘A howler?’ he exclaimed.
‘Well yeah,’ I frowned at him. ‘This is major.’
‘Well I suppose,’ said Lucius, but he sounded doubtful. We walked in silence to the Owlery, Lucius holding me and stroking my hair. I sighed contently. Once we reached the Owlery, I called down my snowy white owl, Janus. Tying my letter to it, I stroked my owl, then walked out towards the window to release it. She hooted at me then sped off towards the darkness, easily visible because of her bright colours.
I turned around and walked back to the exit with Lucius. ‘You still look worried,’ he murmured.
^ continue that, its great! I find Lucius and Narcissa's romance much more compelling than Bella and Edward's.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I find Dobby and Sock's romance more compelling than Bedward. :P
^ PF, so do I :)
link

:'(
night guys!
I thought My Immortal was that fanfic with the crappy grammar.
night Best.

Guys, I just read that twilight supporting article, from that link that just went up. Those people are so laughably stupid it's astonishing they were able to figure out how to post an article online.
And I hate her username. "Preppy_Gurl"? Is she trying to piss me off? And she has a Katy Perry icon. Even Tapir Swift is better than Katy!
Katy just sucks. In general. Preppy Gurl probably likes Justin Bieber to.
You mean JustinA Beaver. Gods, she sounds a lot like Anti-Gemonk. I hate Anti-Gemonk.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lucius_malloy said…
Hey peoples, what's up?
THE CEILING!

Oh, and I changed mah design for the right foot; it's now a stake through a rose with a sword and dagger on either side.
Oh-kay then.
Because I'm pissed off that I only have two reviews for chapter three so far, did you read my ff?
What ff? I don't really go on FF anymore. I don't know why. XP
malloy, link it.
But... but... oh fine.
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseMindFreak said…
I got the Twilight book (the first one) and I seriously TRIED to read it and failed. It was so moronic, and teeny-bopperish that I just could not continue. The author actually used the world 'handsomest'. That word doesn't even exist! Shouldn't she have used 'the most handsome'!!

No wonder Twilight fans have bad grammar.
^ Exactly, clever House person. And apparently she changed the meaning of chagrined.
 ^ Exactly, clever House person. And apparently she changed the meaning of chagrined.
Exactly.
*excited puppy mode* GD, did you read it? :D
Nooo... not yet... I'm reading 5 fanfics (not including yours) at once, awright?
okay then :D
Yes, and she seems to forget that books are supposed to have plots. I'm sitting there reading this thing, 400 pages in and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I'm not kidding.
And the vampires SPARKLE. Vampires do not sodding sparkle.
 And the वैंपायर SPARKLE. वैंपायर do not sodding sparkle.
laugh
Ahhh, I love mocking Toilet.
I do agree. But I'm going to have to go now... see you in about Merlin-knows-how-many-hours when we finally get home. But we're driving via dinner at Grandma's, so it might take a while. Like, nine or ten hours.
O RL- Okay, not going there. :P

I swear, Spike is the best vampire ever. Even better than that ponce Dracula.
 O RL- Okay, not going there. :P I swear, Spike is the best vampire ever. Even better than that ponce
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FredWRules said…
I like mocking toilet...
 I like mocking toilet...
........ :'(
 ........ :'(
There is one plot to the books, the main character complains about everything and the vampires are hot and sparkly...thats it. As I was trying to read, it felt as though I was reading some pre-teen girl's fantasy diary. And I did some further research on the other books, how the hell does Edward impregnant Bella? Isn't he undead? As in alive but no heart beat...meaning no blood flow or anything alive inside?

I love Spike! He was my favorite vampire on Buffy. But at least even Dracula was a REAL vampire, just dressed fancy.
Yay! Kindred spirits.

(how the hell does Edward impregnant Bella? Isn't he undead? As in alive but no heart beat...meaning no blood flow or anything alive inside?)

Erm... maybe instead of the- you-know, he injected sparkles, and that's why Renesmee's so retarded.
How does Edward impregnate Bella? I have absolutally no idea. These books are so ridiculous, although I did find myself laughing a lot while reading them....not sure if the comedy was intentional, though...
I know! I know! The PTB were bored and decided to play around a bit.
My fave video...best moments of Spike.

The stupid author made it up as she went along is what happened, she needed something for the story and completely forgot what she wrote in the other books because she did no pre-planning at all.
big smile
just to let you know, if you want Spike, you have to share him.
Happy to share him!
 Happy to share him!
YELLOW TSHIRTS LOOK SO GOOD ON HIM
 YELLOW TSHIRTS LOOK SO GOOD ON HIM
And on a bike...
 And on a bike...
big smile
ALEX DAY PIC SPAM (from Alex Reads Twilight)
 ALEX दिन PIC SPAM (from Alex Reads Twilight)
who the fuck is lauren?
 who the fuck is lauren?
big smile
Alex: "'I could reach out to touch your face... and crush your skull by mistake?!"'
Charlie: "If that isn't a warning sign to leave this relationship, I don't know what is."
 [b]Alex:[/b] "'I could reach out to touch your face... and crush your skull द्वारा mistake?!"' [b]Charlie
considerate...
 considerate...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
I love Charlie and Alex <33 xx
Haha, now Spike is being shared by six people! :D
 Haha, now Spike is being shared द्वारा six people! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
LOLS.!
I love when he just shouts
'WHY DOES NOTHING PLEASE YOUUUUUUU!!!' :D x
Have you watch the music thing when he listens to Charmaine? Love that Video :P x
Nope. Whos Alex?
surprise
D: you don't know who Alex day is!?
Nope. But YOU didn't know who Andrew was. :P